Aloha! Would love some insight on planetary aspect patterns

Aloha from Hawaii! Lately I have been studying the patterns in natal charts (ex: bucket, locomotive, see-saw, yod, grand trine, etc.) but have not found as much information as I have hoped. From what I understand, in my own chart I believe the layout is closest to the locomotive pattern. Would love some insight from others about patterns and/or whatever other interesting things that are noticeable in my chart, especially the Sun/Lilith conjunction as that is another aspect I haven't found much information on. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro21402.21466.jpg
    astro21402.21466.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
hi todaymylove

you might use true Lilith(h13) rather the mean Lilith in your chart

but your south node /vertex conjunction is quite interesting.
this aspect signifies that you have unusual psychic abilities, but the vertex shows that these "abilities" may be often confusing because you tend to pick up other worldly influences or altered realities or visions that you may not be able to apply to your life situation. often with this aspect, your life has had several unusual coincidences that have affected the course you life are on.

with mars conjunct the north node, you have a element of luck, if you follow your feelings. you might say gut feelings. mars shows that you have a distinct moral path which if you follow, will always brings you where you are meant to be. as long as you don't over think your situation but move spontaneously, you should do well.
mars with the nodes makes you aura strong ,so you will affect others by merely being their presence. this is a positive psychic impulse so you may find that sometimes "negative people will be drawn to you as well as positive people.

coupled with your node/vertex,iwould assume that you are often surprised by how others react to you. it can show that often you end up in places that you did not intend, but usually this karmic misdirection turns out to be what/where you needed to be.

there is a surreal quality to your experiences that few other people would understand.

rahu

Wow, thanks for the insight Rahu! Seems like a good example of me seeking something and being led to what I actually needed ;)
hi todaymylove

you might use true Lilith(h13) rather the mean Lilith in your chart

but your south node /vertex conjunction is quite interesting.
this aspect signifies that you have unusual psychic abilities, but the vertex shows that these "abilities" may be often confusing because you tend to pick up other worldly influences or altered realities or visions that you may not be able to apply to your life situation. often with this aspect, your life has had several unusual coincidences that have affected the course you life are on.

with mars conjunct the north node, you have a element of luck, if you follow your feelings. you might say gut feelings. mars shows that you have a distinct moral path which if you follow, will always brings you where you are meant to be. as long as you don't over think your situation but move spontaneously, you should do well.
mars with the nodes makes you aura strong ,so you will affect others by merely being their presence. this is a positive psychic impulse so you may find that sometimes "negative people will be drawn to you as well as positive people.

coupled with your node/vertex,iwould assume that you are often surprised by how others react to you. it can show that often you end up in places that you did not intend, but usually this karmic misdirection turns out to be what/where you needed to be.

there is a surreal quality to your experiences that few other people would understand.

rahu