Gambling addiction destroyed me! Help!

cagkannus

Hi all,

I lost huge enough money on sports gambling and I am lack of money now with big depth.

Even I get good money from my business, I lost all my income in betting.

When this will **** end and how to survive agains this?

Is it too extreme in my chart thats addiction to gambling?

Due to lack of money, stress, lack of clients on business and all other sentimental problems now bring me big depression.

Plese can you check my chart and tell me when all will be good :(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_c_duyan.75160.49024.jpg
    astro_2gw_c_duyan.75160.49024.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29

Rawiri

That is an effect of Rahu in the 2nd for you, with Mars and Venus. They are creating shame. Rahu is currently activated for you by my calculations (and has been for a while...)

Rahu clouds the mind in the area he is and can make people do foolish things, create addictions etc.

2nd lord (Saturn) is fairly good though. As is Jupiter, who is in 2nd from the Moon. So money will not stay terrible forever.

September 2020 and onwards should be better money wise. Certainly emotional wise as concerns your money situation. Jupiter will be activated then in my calculations. (Although at that time Jupiter will be in Capricorn so some delay in good effects could also be there)

Before then you can do meditation/puja to Rahu if you are inclined to help alleviate issues earlier. Or else standard inner work on these issues.

cagkannus

Dear Rawiri,

Thanks for your post!

I have questions;

How to do meditation or puja to Rahu? I dont believe in any religion or god.Thid will work?

Do you think I should aviod betting or if I bet wisely I can make some money?

How will be my economy during next period? What can bring me good money?

I run a company that does international recruitment and I like my job and brings me good money every year more.

How do you see my future?

Thanks!