When will he contact me?

leo468

Right okay, so saturn/L3/Gossip, who is in the way of mars/venus will be this friend of his, moon can't reach venus as she'll still be joined to saturn/his friend, the mars/venus square would be him coming to you, but there will be more conflict to come with this square....the thing i was going to add was that venus then trines jupiter shortly after with reception, so this would most likely be some smoothing over of things with him.

So for now hang tight, theres issues to be resolved, but finally things should smooth over after a while.

Can it be seen when? Should i leave it all or should i fight for him? I dont even know what to do anymore

Chrysalis

Can it be seen when? Should i leave it all or should i fight for him? I dont even know what to do anymore

Your going to do what your going to do regardless of what i tell you, but the only aspect your making is the square to neptune which is causing you to feel confused, not knowing what to do....and that's all mars is doing, so any action taken won't help/make any difference (for now), give the planets chance to move around for changes to happen.

leo468

Your going to do what your going to do regardless of what i tell you, but the only aspect your making is the square to neptune which is causing you to feel confused, not knowing what to do....and that's all mars is doing, so any action taken won't help/make any difference (for now), give the planets chance to move around for changes to happen.

I really want to LOSE hope, that he will contact me and i will explain everything. Sorry if i sound dumb or something but I still didnt understand when and will it happen? Im VERY, VERY, VERY confused lately

Chrysalis

I really want to LOSE hope, that he will contact me and i will explain everything. Sorry if i sound dumb or something but I still didnt understand when and will it happen? Im VERY, VERY, VERY confused lately

Your confused as your in square with neptune at present, and saturn's messing things up......you've got to be patient for now and let the planets move around, thats all i can say.

Ive already told you twice now, IT WILL resolve itself finally with the venus/jup....but this is not yet.

leo468

Your confused as your in square with neptune at present, and saturn's messing things up......you've got to be patient for now and let the planets move around, thats all i can say.

Ive already told you twice now, IT WILL resolve itself finally with the venus/jup....but this is not yet.

Venus is 22 degrees in 28 february. So is it then?

leo468

Ahh bless you, how are you right now ?

I don't even know. I feel alone. Accident or what? I found out The best friend i had for 10+ years, is guilty for the breakup of me and my ex, my big love. Same story. Lied so many things. What a thing. 2 big betrays. I dont even believe in friendship anymore. I guess its something in my chart. And the interesting thing is, I never did anything bad to this person who was my best friend. He just jealous of my relationship ( he's gay )
Im completely broken and alone. Betrayed

Chrysalis

I don't even know. I feel alone. Accident or what? I found out The best friend i had for 10+ years, is guilty for the breakup of me and my ex, my big love. Same story. Lied so many things. What a thing. 2 big betrays. I dont even believe in friendship anymore. I guess its something in my chart. And the interesting thing is, I never did anything bad to this person who was my best friend. He just jealous of my relationship ( he's gay )
Im completely broken and alone. Betrayed

Yes the guy in the chart was saturn wasn't it....im sure that venus/jup will be of help though after some time, thats if then your still interested.

In your natal, hows your venus aspected ?

I wish i knew more about synastry (ive only just started studying it) or i'd look at your synastries.

leo468

Yes the guy in the chart was saturn wasn't it....im sure that venus/jup will be of help though after some time, thats if then your still interested.

In your natal, hows your venus aspected ?

I wish i knew more about synastry (ive only just started studying it) or i'd look at your synastries.

The world if full of liars. Liars i thought they are my friends.. How sad
Can you tell me when kinda venus/jup will help? Or it cant be seen?
My natal venus is in virgo in 10th house
Venus square pluto
Venus trine jupiter
Venus inconjunct neptune
I can send you the synastry in pm, just to practice if you want

Chrysalis

The world if full of liars. Liars i thought they are my friends.. How sad
Can you tell me when kinda venus/jup will help? Or it cant be seen?
My natal venus is in virgo in 10th house
Venus square pluto
Venus trine jupiter
Venus inconjunct neptune
I can send you the synastry in pm, just to practice if you want

Its the venus trine jupiter that i thought would eventually make things okay...but thats way off for now, its even out of orb.

Send me your synastry's though pm then, ill see if anything stands out, i wont go to deep, but if anything stands out ill let you know....for practise, as like ive said ive only just started with synastrys and synastyrs are so important too.

IleneK

Premium Member
OH MY GOD !!!
Today he called me 2 times but I missed them. Omg. Now he turned off his phone

If the application is by square and *with* reception [dignity/exaltation], a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.

In this instance *without* dignity/exaltation reception, the square seldom promises a good result.

Sorry this is playing out so poorly.