Am I gonna feel better with my health in the coming month?

leo468

I am feeling really bad. I almost died on 23 july from my ribs disease and from then everyday I feel horribly pain! I took so many pills and nothing, Im still in pain. Im absolutely desperate. I need answer. I am writing that from my phone thats why I post picture with link.
http://i.imgur.com/8Srr70Vl.jpg

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are the Moon (1st house) and that the Moon also denotes your health. The Moon is in dignity in Cancer, so strong, but in the 12th, which shows that your are in some sort of confinement. Now that could mean even your home, and confinement because your are not able to lead your normal life due to not being well. It could also mean that you are just depressed and feel isolated because of being unwell.

The Moon's last aspect was to Neptune and a trine, which means that whatever the problem was, has been detected. It's next aspect is to Pluto in the 6th house, which is sort of a little disturbing in the sense that it could denote some sort of infection. Thank goodness that the Moon is dignified, which should mean that it should be able to fight it. Does it have anything to do with the lower half of the body and restricted movement?

leo468

Hi,

You are the Moon (1st house) and that the Moon also denotes your health. The Moon is in dignity in Cancer, so strong, but in the 12th, which shows that your are in some sort of confinement. Now that could mean even your home, and confinement because your are not able to lead your normal life due to not being well. It could also mean that you are just depressed and feel isolated because of being unwell.

The Moon's last aspect was to Neptune and a trine, which means that whatever the problem was, has been detected. It's next aspect is to Pluto in the 6th house, which is sort of a little disturbing in the sense that it could denote some sort of infection. Thank goodness that the Moon is dignified, which should mean that it should be able to fight it. Does it have anything to do with the lower half of the body and restricted movement?

Hi ☺
Everything you said is right I'm depressed because I cant live normal life because of my disease. I'm always in my house I never go out and I blame it, my home is my prison. Because of it I am sick now. And I blame my illness because of it I cant go away. If i was away and out, in the right time in the past I would be okay now.
Not the lower half of the body, its my back and ribs,-up. I find it hard to move because it hurts too much, my breath stops.
Today I did another horary with the same question: Am I gonna heal soon? I don't know , today I feel little better I had injection in hospital but here is still annoying pain
Link :
http://i.imgur.com/Akap17dl.jpg

Aquarius7000 thank you very much for your reply!!! I appreciate it !!!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and certainly hope you feel better soon.

Another Horary this soon on the same subject is not advisable. If the subject is the same, a three-month gap between two Horary readings is advisable.

If you like, pull your natal chart on astro.com, and post it. Then do a second chart with transits and progressions, if you can, and put that up to. Both in the same post in the Medical Astrology section of this forum.

leo468

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and certainly hope you feel better soon.

Another Horary this soon on the same subject is not advisable. If the subject is the same, a three-month gap between two Horary readings is advisable.

If you like, pull your natal chart on astro.com, and post it. Then do a second chart with transits and progressions, if you can, and put that up to. Both in the same post in the Medical Astrology section of this forum.

I didn't know that about horary, thank you for telling me.

Here is my natal chart : http://i.imgur.com/6ICgg3s.gif

Natal,transit,progression :
http://i.imgur.com/Nsl4qPO.gif

Transiting chiron conjunct progressed moon, progressed mars conjunct natal chiron, progressed ascendant conjunct mars? I think it comes from these but overall I mostly have bad aspects in my chart so I see why I had and still have so much physical and emotional pain in my life even from younger age. I know life is precious and I don't wanna lose it but its hard to live like this

katydid

You are so young. How long have you had these debilitating pains? Have you been diagnosed with something that is treatable or curable?

I totally believe you when you say it is painful. That is a rough opposition from the Mars/Saturn, fixed and angular. And having it part of a Grand Cross is very difficult. But it also brings strength and perseverance. And if there is some kind of treatment available, then once you overcome this, you can do anything.

Last edited:

leo468

You are so young. How long have you had these debilitating pains? Have you been diagnosed with something that is treatable or curable?

I totally believe you when you say it is painful. That is a rough opposition from the Mars/Saturn, fixed and angular. And having it part of a Grand Cross is very difficult. But it also brings strength and perseverance. And if there is some kind of treatment available, then once you overcome this, you can do anything.

I have it 3 years. I am diagnosed with intercostal neuralgia. I was visiting many doctors some say its treatable some say its not. they dont take me serious at all. its hell. Thay gave me pills but nothing happend. I took more than 80 pills for 1 month. I feel pain in this moment now too. Everybody says that Im so young to be ill too often. I know it. I want to be cured its my biggest wish to live normal life without so much pain. Thanks

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, you should feel better soon.

I say this because your first house (health) ruler, Mars, is strongly placed in Scorpio. So it will get you back on your feet. That said, your Mars (physical health, as it rules your first house) and your Moon (emotional well-being), as well as your Sun (general physical constitution) are all aspected by Saturn. That means you will have to work and put an effort (Saturn) in your own well-being. WIth all that Leo in your chart, you HAVE to make a conscientious effort to always look at the glass as half full and optimistically. This is really important for you to remember. Perhaps put this up as a notice to remind your self. I say this because Saturn affecting your Moon in Leo means that you are prone to nagging and feeling sorry for your self. Instead focus on all the good things you have in life and other things will automatically fall in place slowly. A lot of your back pain has to do with your own mental stress created by yourself that produces bad energy in your body, which has a tendency to stay stuck (Saturn) inside of you. You have to find ways of doing whatever you like. Instead of finding excuses for not being able to do something, invest that same energy in finding ways of doing what you can. If your practice this even for 8-10 weeks regularly, you will see the difference it will make.

leo468

Hi,

Firstly, you should feel better soon.

I say this because your first house (health) ruler, Mars, is strongly placed in Scorpio. So it will get you back on your feet. That said, your Mars (physical health, as it rules your first house) and your Moon (emotional well-being), as well as your Sun (general physical constitution) are all aspected by Saturn. That means you will have to work and put an effort (Saturn) in your own well-being. WIth all that Leo in your chart, you HAVE to make a conscientious effort to always look at the glass as half full and optimistically. This is really important for you to remember. Perhaps put this up as a notice to remind your self. I say this because Saturn affecting your Moon in Leo means that you are prone to nagging and feeling sorry for your self. Instead focus on all the good things you have in life and other things will automatically fall in place slowly. A lot of your back pain has to do with your own mental stress created by yourself that produces bad energy in your body, which has a tendency to stay stuck (Saturn) inside of you. You have to find ways of doing whatever you like. Instead of finding excuses for not being able to do something, invest that same energy in finding ways of doing what you can. If your practice this even for 8-10 weeks regularly, you will see the difference it will make.

Hi.
That gave me hope. Definitely I have too much bad energy stuck in me.. Thank you!

Abby83

I know this is not astrology related but I wonder if acupuncture could help?

I say this only because two yrs ago I had an intercostal injury where I couldn't lay down, breathe or lift my arm and the severe pain lasted 6 months but the whole injury went away after a yr. I found out from the acupuncturist that I couldn't heal because I had too much fluid in my muscles from my diabetes that prevented me from healing. So I'm curious that's all. Drugs are bad for what I just mentioned as well as organs in the body.