Why have three men from my past all reached out within 3 days of each other?

anjelik

I used angelica as the phonetics sounds are very close.

you can just decide on a named asteroid to represent you. a nick name, an attitude, just a name that you can connect to your personality....even if you just like the name:biggrin:
the relationship between you and an asteroid is preexistent. it is not as if you have to make the right guess. any inquiry will give you the significance you seek. if you are sincere

there is not causal connection to anything in astrology.
now I remember why I don't usually respond. you simply know it all already so why waste my time.
rahu

I know it all? I was only asking a question about how to choose an asteroid. I am confused what came off as know it all or trying to waste your time. Only you are the judge of what is worth your time or not, but I am the type of person that asks questions because I am curious of the answer and no other reason.

My question was whether the asteroid had to be your own name and since there was not one made for my name I thought I would name one for myself if possible. If you can pick a random asteroid then how does that really bare any significance to the person using the asteroid?

anjelik

It has happened again last week. I received three messages on social media, but just asking random questions and nothing to do with anything romantic although I had romantic involvement of some degree with each of them at some point in my life. This was between November 19th and the 24th. I wonder what the significance of it always happening in threes? Life is weird! I will have to check my transits.

rahu

Banned
What is the significance of the nodes? Don't they usually represent fated feelings, etc.?

that's the published dogma. and it is correct but that is only a very small part of the nodal axis. the nodal axis is an energy field that energizes the entire chart. 80% of the time when there are questions as to what caused something, it is the node by transit of aspect and by midpoints.
checkout my thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
the node and reality

rahu