Transit Pluto squaring the natal.Nodes (SN&NN)

athair

Hi; i'been having Pluto transit squaring my natal nodes for a while; my chart has SN-NN at 26°10` in Aries-Libra respectively. I've read elsewhere about this transit being rather karmic. Are there some insights as to what this transit.would mean-be like, etc.?

Thanks ln advance; greetings.

waybread

A lot depends on the rest of your chart. Are other planets involved in your nodal axis?

Basically the north node shows where your growth lies. Often it will be way outside of the person's comfort zone. The south node often shows what the person is good at, but if s/he stays in that zone for too long, s/he is apt to stagnate.

With Aries and Libra, Pluto may be asking you to really rethink your approach to solo individualism vs. cooperation in a partnership.

athair

thanks!! indeed, there are other planets involved in the node-axis; there is Venus conjunct SN and also Chiron conjunct SN (Venus-conjunct-Chiron); Mars (Aries ruler) is in Acquarius, aspecting Sagittarius ascendant by sextile; also Mars is sextile Venus in Aries; Libra ruler is conjunct SN...

im pisces sun (3rd decanate, ruled by Mars seemingly!) square Sag Moon (2nd decan), and also square Sag ascendant (3rd decan).

So one possible question would be whether the transit would have the outcome of reinforcing Sun square Ascendant natal aspect (in the sense that by means of Mars in Aqcuarius 3rd House sextile Venus and sextile Ascendant, might have influence over Pisces Mars-ruled 3rd decan...); Neptune transit conjunct Pisces sun (and also squaring natal Neptune conjunct Sag Moon in 12th house) for the last couple of years might have been working the same way perhaps...

Last edited:

katydid

With Venus/Chiron conjunct South Node, this Pluto transit might bring forth an old relationship, an ex, that suddenly reappears?

Or perhaps something dredges up old memories, even old painful memories, from past relationships or breakups.

With the North Node as a balancing point, the purpose would be to help you learn from it and move forward.

And best case scenario, Pluto brings forward a new relationship opportunity or a new phase in a current one? :love:

Last edited:

waybread

I agree with Katydid that relationships are likely to be highlighted: past, present, or wished-for. But a lot of your chart is going to be involved. Do you care to post it? It just makes it so much easier for us to visualize what is going on.

athair

Thanks both! More or less randomly i've started to wonder about planets conjunct SN (in my chart Venus and Chiron) being related to depression.

In my chart, there is seemingly an issue i've commented on before; perhaps planets conjunct SN in Aries relate to Sag ascendant square Sun (and perhaps also Sag Moon sq Sun): or to put it differently, had the Fire Ascendant (23° Sag) sq Sun mirrored (and expanded), so to speak, the Venus and Chiron conjunct SN (Aries 26°)?

If so, i guess Pluto Transit (through 2nd house) sq Nodes might have been having such effects...

Regarding past issues&relations coming back (if any...at a daydreaming level at least), there have been a huge of that (and to make things worse...not only i had transit Neptune conjunct my Sun lately, but also Tr Nep squaring Natal Neptune conjunct Sag Moon in 12th house ;-); i also have Sun sq Neptune natally)

Greetings

Last edited: