HELP ASTROLOGERS! Will my SSI Disability be approved?

Aquarius358

Hi - At the date of the hearing, 26 Oct 11 are you still on Pacific Daylight Time over there - or will it have reverted to Standard Time? ___

serafin5

Dear Aquarius: I thought I had answered this: DST doesnt end untill 11/06/11.

Thanks again for your time and energy. (Would you post your chart as well? Are you male?)

God Bless:joyful:

Aquarius358

Dear Aquarius: I thought I had answered this: DST doesnt end untill 11/06/11. Thanks again for your time and energy. (Would you post your chart as well? Are you male?)God Bless:joyful:

Okay Serafin: Here’s the chart for the event of your hearing.

Have a go and see if you can work out - from aspects and the dignities of these important signifiers - whether or not the outcome will be good for you - or not.

I would use the following signifiers -
1 ruler is Jupiter - you - plus Moon.
10 ruler Venus is the judgment / court / judge.
4 ruler Mars is the verdict or outcome.
11 ruler is Mars, too - ie the govt’s money [AND incidentally your hopes & wishes in the matter.]
2 ruler Saturn is your advocate/ helper/ lawyer - and also your finances, your ‘pocket’.
Fortuna is disposited by Saturn too - hence Saturn is important because it signifies your ‘pocket.’

At first, it would seem to be a negative outcome because of the Moon being so close to combustion and being in her Fall. You might argue this means the situation is hopeless and the outcome will not be a good one for you. However, I believe the Moon’s condition describes you, your feelings, your thinking and your situation very well since you’ve explained that this hearing’s outcome is of great importance to you and your life.
Jupiter is in the 5th - a good location, but is weakened by being Rx and peregrine (ie with no essential dignity). Again, you’re not in good condition - which is fair enough. If you were strong and had oodles of dosh you wouldn’t be applying for the benefit.

Who does the Moon aspect after she comes through combustion?
Does Venus receive Jupiter at all?
What is Mars doing? Is he strong in dignity?
What is Saturn doing? Is he strong in dignity?
Keep looking and see what you can come up with. _____________

Attachments

• SSI.pdf
    97.9 KB · Views: 17

serafin5

Okay Serafin: Here’s the chart for the event of your hearing.

Who does the Moon aspect after she comes through combustion?
Does Venus receive Jupiter at all?
What is Mars doing? Is he strong in dignity?
What is Saturn doing? Is he strong in dignity?
Keep looking and see what you can come up with. _____________

OK, down to business. The Moon is conj Sun, opp Jup, trine Uranus & sext Pluto. Natally the moon trines my Sun & Mars. I dont see any relationship between Venus & Jupiter here. I did not know mars in Leo was in its Dig., however, merc. & venus sq. mars, mars is sext. saturn, trine asc. & p. fort. Sun & mars are in mutual reception. Natally, mars conj my mc & trine jupiter. Saturn actually looks good: Mars, asc, & pfort sext saturn. Natally my jup is opp sat & my MC sext. sat. 'Is he strong in his dignity'? Yes???? It looks bleak but there are some extremely powerful surprises here too. So many Scorpio planets and my natal asc is 14deg scorpio. My mc & pfort both conj mars & sext sat. The asc for 10/26 is saggi, same as my progressed! My prog merc is conj jupiter. Sat is trine prog pfort., etc., etc., etc.

I still cant tell whether outcome is pos or neg or not either way my natal taurus moon demands that I persevere.

Please let me know how I did.
Blessings to you
Serafin5:unsure:

Aquarius358

OK, down to business. The Moon is conj Sun, opp Jup, trine Uranus & sext Pluto.
Natally the moon trines my Sun & Mars. No need to consider the 3 outer planets in a Horary. No need to consider the natal chart in conjunction with a Horary, either - except sometimes it's a justification for judging the chart when the Asc matches the natal Sun or Moon or Asc.

I dont see any relationship between Venus & Jupiter here.
There's no aspect but the good news is that Venus receives Jupiter not only by Sign but also by Triplicity and Term... what does that mean exactly? I think it means the judge will look at your case sympathetically.

I did not know mars in Leo was in its Dig.,No, it's not in its Triplicity as you might think but at 21deg it is in Jupiter's Terms. That's bound to be helpful for you in this matter. Mars has got some accidental dignity because he is not retrograde, not combust, he is direct and he's in the 9th House. Strongly recommend you use Lilly's Table to Examine Strength & Debility of each Planet at CA 115.

however, merc. & venus sq. mars, mars is sext. saturn, trine asc. & p. fort. Sun & mars are in mutual reception.
Yes. We don't need Mercury though. So ... what does Venus square Mars and Mars sextile Saturn mean - given that Mars is 11 ruler/govt's money and Saturn is your money? Good result? Yes, I would think it says the govt's money is coming to your pocket, wouldn't you?

Natally, mars conj my mc & trine jupiter. For the present, ignore natal.

Saturn actually looks good: Yes, quite strong. Mars is the strongest planet in the chart. Saturn is second strongest.

Mars, asc, & pfort sext saturn.
So what might that mean do you think in terms of the outcome for you? A strong Mars applying to the Sign on your Asc would be a positive outcome according to some of the ancients like Abu Ma'shar et al ...

It looks bleak but there are some extremely powerful surprises here too.
Why do you say surprises? Are you looking at Uranus close to the 4th cusp? I know Horary does not usually consider the outer planets, but I have seen many occasions (and other horary astrologers!) when Uranus has represented a sudden change of mind or circumstances ... Pluto will bring something to light ... Neptune cause confusion - BUT ONLY when they are on one of the angles - close to the angle, and in the same sign as that on the cusp.

So many Scorpio planets and my natal asc is 14deg scorpio. My mc & pfort both conj mars & sext sat. The asc for 10/26 is saggi, same as my progressed! My prog merc is conj jupiter. Sat is trine prog pfort., etc., etc., etc.

I still cant tell whether outcome is pos or neg or not either way my natal taurus moon demands that I persevere.

Please let me know how I did.

Here's the way I would delineate it:
We need Venus or preferably Mars to be making an aspect to you - Jupiter ... but there is none.
OR for the Moon to aspect Venus or Mars ... good news - she will do both once she comes through combustion - she will conjunct Venus and square Mars eventually.
AND we could do with some reception between Jupiter and Venus or Mars - the good news is that Venus receives Jupiter not only by Sign but also by Triplicity and Term.

If we keep looking, we find Mars has only just separated by minutes from a sextile with Saturn and Mars is trine the Sign on the Ascendant. Both are positive for you to have a good outcome.
Also, Mars (the outcome/verdict) is very strong in dignity (mainly accidental) - another positive sign. Saturn is the second strongest planet in the chart in terms of dignitiy - so Mars, the outcome and Saturn, your finances, are both strong.

What’s more, Venus applies to Mars - is in the same degree - 9 mins applying - by square. The square aspect usually means some difficulties but it is not a “no” aspect.

All this good news is backed up by Fortuna and North Node both being in your 1st House ... also by Venus receiving Jupiter by Sign, Triplicity and Term - meaning the judge is very sympathetic.
_________

Last edited:

serafin5

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much aquarius for all of your help in this matter. I will let you know how it goes and I will buy that book you recommend and come back to this thread and study it. You have given me quite an invaluable education here. Thank you just doesnt cover how grateful I am to you positive outcome or not.:love:

If you are opposed to letting me see your chart than can I know where your moon and asc are? You have me curious aquarius; I have lots of karma with aquarius and air signs in general.

Bless you heart!
gratefully, serafin5:joyful:

Aquarius358

My absolute pleasure ... I do hope the hearing goes well for you! and that you continue to study horary. It is so very satisfying to get your head around!

Will send you a PM with some personal details. :smile:
___

By the way, in your event chart for the hearing, I noticed that Mars, the govt's money, is applying to Jupiter's antiscion. (Again, you'd need Christian Astrology by Lilly to be able to work out antiscia or an astro-computer program).
The time of the chart is for the beginning of the hearing I would imagine - so an application is good. It's in the future and, believe it or not, the antiscion of the judge, Venus, is actually IN your 2nd House at 8deg Aquarius. So that's good, too.

I was thinking further about who 7 ruler Mercury might be - will you have a doctor there? or a witness? or someone who is not a relative or good friend? If so, that will be good because the Judge/arbiter is in mutual reception with them by Term - ie they like each other. ________

Last edited:

serafin5

My God, Aquarius, you are good! As a matter of fact I will have a witness there but it will be my brother. He is very articulate and intelligent and he has been able to observe my decline in physical condition very slowly and very surely. He, I believe, will be as good if not better than any professional. (He is AriesSun, TaurusMoon, & GeminiAsc. I know you said natal info dont really matter but my merc, in Aqua, is in 3rd house; does that help at all? One other thing was that some records in my past I was told will be able to help my hearing; in other words these records are old but admissable (sp?).... yea!!!! Other than that I cant think of any other reason we are getting that mercury stuff. Now I have heard of antiscion and i have been trying to study term, triplicities etc., on my own but I need to really buy that book you keep talking about. "Christian Astrology" by Lilly right?

Thanks again!
Serafin5:biggrin:

Aquarius358

Hi,
Here's a link to a site where you can download a FREE copy of Christian Astrology by William Lilly. I would suggest keeping it as a pdf doc to refer to and just print out those pages with the helpful Tables re dignity etc.

http://www.archive.org/details/ChristianAstrologyByWilliamLilly.

There are many helpful articles about reception on www.skyscript.co.uk, as well, to help you work it out - which I'm sure you will do!

re the chart and your brother - he would be shown by 3 ruler which is Saturn (not Mercury), the same as your lawyer or advocate. I've mentioned that Saturn in Libra is received by Venus, 10 ruler, already.

Be well prepared and all will go well for you.
Cheers _________
Cheers for now._________

Last edited:

dr. farr

In my early post I was just too bothered by the Dragon's Tail in that 9th whole sign house, coupled with the Lord of the 2nd (moeny) house, Jupiter, being in a pitted degree, to offer a positive outcome delineation. Those 2 factors made me doubt the outcome at least of the initial effort your were making.
I would definitely ask a horary about the appeal! And best wishes on that!

serafin5

In my early post I was just too bothered by the Dragon's Tail in that 9th whole sign house, coupled with the Lord of the 2nd (moeny) house, Jupiter, being in a pitted degree, to offer a positive outcome delineation. Those 2 factors made me doubt the outcome at least of the initial effort your were making.
I would definitely ask a horary about the appeal! And best wishes on that!

And as it turned out, you were completely right. As I am learning this, and starting to really make sense too, I went over my court day and saw that Jupiter was indeed pitted. However, I did not notice the Dragon's Tail. Can you please refresh my memory as to what that is again?

I will be appealing this decision and I would appreciate any and all help with another horary. I dont expect the astrologer to give me the answers either; I just need guidence (sp?). Also, I still havent got the lingo quite right yet either. We can do a horary by just asking the question and then eventually (I think?) I will get another court date. And as disappointed as I am, and sad, THIS time I'll know how to handle the judge. The report sent to me with the "unfavorable" notice has this a-hole twisting my entire story! Needless to say these judges have selective hearing, ok I know they hear thousands of sob stories probably worse than mine, but it was as if we were both at completely different hearings!!!!:andy:

Thanks so much for your input Dr Farr. Hope you are enjoying your holidays.
S5

dr. farr

Dragon's Tail is the oldtime name for the South Node: in the November 17 2010 horary chart it falls in the 9th whole sign house, in Cancer.

serafin5

Dragon's Tail is the oldtime name for the South Node: in the November 17 2010 horary chart it falls in the 9th whole sign house, in Cancer.

Im so sorry Dr. Farr; I thought it was posted here somewhere that we did another horary when I received my actual court date of 26th, October, 2011 San Bernardino, CA for 10:30 am. Aquarius358 and myself went over it together sort of as a learning tool also and we basically beat it into the ground. However, while A358 was optimistic about the outcome alas the decision was unfavorable:crying:! So now in another post with a similar title from ElenaJ we are doing a horary for the appeal 12/14/11 7:41pm Hesperia, CA. I am learning horary and I am cautioned when using the "Considerations Before Judgement" list of items making a chart "radical" as 'signals' to look out for so far I think maybe it is just too early.

I can list those things if you are interested? My laptop is very sick indeed, I need to put her in the computer hospital, so posting that chart properly isnt happening just now but it was pretty easy getting the info. for this date and time using Regiomantanus Hse system of course.

Thank you so much for answering my post; I knew I knew the answer it just wasnt forth coming. Honestly I still need to study on "The Dragon's Tail" and why it is such a tender spot in the chart of a person.

Hope you are enjoying the holidays, Dr. Farr!
S5

serafin5

Honestly, folks, I think it may be way to soon to ask about the appeal using 12/14/11 @ 7:41pm, etc, etc. Not only was the Asc 3degs Leo but the 7th hse was Aquarius also, which put Saturn ruling the 7th, which are 2 no no's right?

On my court date this past October, my lawyer promised me we were far from giving up but I was just informed by his office that depending on his interpretation of the report from the judge he could determine that is may be over at this point (until I become sicker). I'm not sure what to think at this point but I am still waiting for a call from their office and this being the holidays...... who knows?

Anyway, this is the skinny. Thanks out there for everything but I need lots of prayer yall!
Blessings, Serafin5