When will i next stay in contact to my next boyfriend?

try89

hello everybody,

i asked when i will next stay in contact to my next boyfriend?

I (Jupiter are in capricorn in 2nd house focused on money, wealth) and mercury is located in mercury 7th house so i already thinking of him? I already know him?

Jupiter and Mercury already were in contact when mercury was in taurus. Mercury is moving away from jupiter and jupiter is moving away from mercury.

So we both are not interested at the moment in each other?

Mercury is in about to meeting venus whats my 11th house and his 5th house so it may be i see him as a friend and he as a love affair?

I don´t image who it can be.. I know i will be in a relationship at end of the year.. I like him because mercury is in his own sign strong but he does not like me, something he does not like on me.. and it may be an old love? because of venus is retrograde?

Or could it mean there will be friendship which will last into romance (venus conjunct mercury)

best regards and thank you for your help?

Attachments

• new boyfriend.PNG
    new boyfriend.PNG
    266.4 KB · Views: 64
  • new boyfrien 2.PNG
    new boyfrien 2.PNG
    106.7 KB · Views: 25

Ouranos

Hello Try!
Not sure about your question.
Is it When will I meet my next boyfriend?
or
When will I be re-united to my ex boyfriend?

Thank you,
Ouranos

ameliaastrology

I think try89 is asking whether she knows her next boyfriend personally at the moment. Am I right?

Judging from the main significators, no aspect, so no, you don't know him yet. And you won't, not in a while. Jupiter is turning retrograde getting away from Mercury. You're in fall and a weak house. There is little you can do in this situation. You're in House 2 of Self-Worth conjunct the House ruler Saturn. Perhaps you're not sure about yourself?

Venus in House 7 getting close to Mercury could be positive, because sometimes Venus is the Querent's co-significator in a love question. However, the main significators always have a bigger say in the final outcome. Judging from their condition, I would rather say it indicates that he is currently otherwise involved.

The sun, his co-significator, is conjunct the cusp of his own house. The overall symbolisation suggests he isn't in the picture yet, busy with his own stuff.

Amelia

kalinka

yes , you already know him. Venus is in Mercury's domicile. Sun, his co-ruler and also his L3, was in contact with Jupiter 3 degrees before. Sun recently left the sign, where he was in Venus' rulership and Moon's exaltation. Sun approaches a trine to Saturn, your L3, in 2 Degrees. But I think timer is here Venus/Mercury conjunction- in about 3 time units, probably 3 weeks.

Last edited:

try89

dear amelia and kalinka..

Thank you, yes i also thought this because jupiter is also in triplicity of mercury. But he does not like me or is involved with someone other (venus ruler of 5th house or children?). But i like him.. in 3 weeks on 11th of June there is my birthday. :biggrin: So it could be everyone :) and yes, my self worth is not good at moment and focused on money issues. Venus is also ruler of my 11th house also located in 7th house. What could that mean?

So before 3 month or 3 weeks i have had already contact with him

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

I'm rather confused by this Venus because it's in his house. If Try is this Venus, she must be already quite attracted to him in some way (she is in his house already?).

Now, Try has anyone in mind?

I do hope Kalinka is right, and this Venus is you, and something happens soon. Sun is in the same sign with Venus though Mercury (himself) kind of gets in the way. Sun-Venus, according to Lilly, is quite a meaningful pair (not L7 mercury-venus tho, but Frawley would say Mercury-Venus is very good).

Amelia

Last edited:

kalinka

Sun and mercury represent the same guy. Venus/Sun conjunction in about 20 Degrees. 20days=June 9/10 . I think June 10 maybe :)

kalinka

yea but the time is the same. 3 weeks -20days. And Venus will meet Mercury first. I compared the time with the stellar system, that's why I'm quite sure here :)

Chrysalis

Your Arabic lot of relationships is @15 Cancer. Between the 6th August and 6th September when venus ingresses and transits the sign of Cancer is a good possible time, you could meet a potential boyfriend.

kalinka

Your Arabic lot of relationships is @15 Cancer. Between the 6th August and 6th September when venus ingresses and transits the sign of Cancer is a good possible time, you could meet a potential boyfriend.

I think you should rather use the generic pom, which is in Scorpio. According to Frawley Valens pom isn't useful for horary. In his experience more for arranged marriages.

kalinka

sure if it's your experience. It was just a hint. Few month ago you wondered why I am using the pom for relationships because you said you only use it for marriage. Using the pom for relationships is Frawley's method.

Ouranos

Hi,
I think you are stretching a piece of the puzzle a little bit too much here.
What I would like to see here is the Sun, Mercury or Venus representing the querent for the dance to happen. Which it is not!
Venus can be a lot of things. It could be a rival, your children, your boss. Depends on the House position and rulership which is the primary factor to consider.

Deborah Houlding wrote an article here in which she says
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5023
"if this Sun-Venus signification leaves them confused, it is safer to overlook it. This is a background influence and the main significators tell the most important story. So if in doubt, stick with them, and don't let the horary judgement get too complicated."

Not sure if the current synodic cycle of Sun-Venus square Neptune right now is part of the solution or the problem!

Cheers!
Ouranos

ameliaastrology

Great reminder, Ouranos. Yes, I also wrote in another reply that for William Lilly and Deb Houlding, it's ever only Sun-Venus. Not Sun-L1, not Venus-L7. Frawley would of course disagree with both.

Amelia

kalinka

the question was about when she will meet HIM the next time. Mercury as L7 conjoins with Venus next, which is a meaningful aspect in this chart. Moon is in Venus' rulership. Venus is not his current gf or children. Moon describes the question, sitting in the 5th house, which ruler is mars. And Mars is the dispositor of part of marriage by the way. Also Venus here makes the aspects with Mercury, Sun and Mars.
If you don't use Venus as her co-ruler, this nevertheless does not answer the question: when? Only other possibility is due to Sun/Saturn trine. Saturn conjunct with Jupiter later.

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Kalinka, I see where you're coming from. I have no strong stance at all. In fact, I do hope that Venus is the Querent. What I write below is purely for intellectual exchange.

I've only seen using a dispositor as a co-ruler when the Moon is completely out of power to act. This Moon, however, is in Taurus, exalted. And she also doesn't behold Venus.

More importantly, Venus is in House 7. Anthony Louis for example would say it describes the Situation of the Quesited (unless the planet happens to be L1 or Moon).

Bonatti and Lilly do however use the last separating aspect of the Moon to co-signify the Querent. In this chart, it seems to be Mars. It's very curious tho how most modern astrologers seem to have dropped this technique. I don't have time to do the delineation for Mars right now, but maybe some of you could try?

Respectfully,
Amelia

kalinka

Lilly used the last aspect of the moon to consider, who is the quesited. Bonatti used this technique when it comes to "conflict" charts, like "who will win?" or if the querent has to decide between 2 options. Then last moon aspect is the asc, but it's not the querent automatically.
Mars is here the dispositor of the relationship.

Last edited:

Ouranos

Timing Question When?

Last aspect of the Moon before leaving Taurus is a trine to Jupiter R in Capricorn (Mr. Time)
"The application of the Moon to a planet in its fall means anguish, complications and delays in the thing demanded." (Lilly)
Also,
**Jupiter being in the latter part of Capricorn (later)
**Jupiter ruling South Node in 1st (it happened before)
**Jupiter turned R May 15th and will return D Sept 14th
**Jupiter Cardinal and Angular = days (I doubt)
**Moon Fixed and in 5th = longer
**Distance Moon and Jupiter 17 degrees (weeks? months? years?(hope not)

Anybody with a clue on Kronos here?

Cheers!
Ouranos