Do I have a strong Gaj Kesai yog in my chart?

astrokp

Hi all, I know that I have Gaj Kesari yog in my natal chart but is it strong enough to reap any benefits? I am aware that every one in two persons has this yog in their chart but may not always do as well as someone who has a strong placement of Jupiter and Moon. I think my natal Jupiter is retrogade so that perhaps suggests a not so good placement of Jupiter in a chart.

Thanks for any insight!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.03.43 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.03.43 PM.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23

Rawiri

Sure that is a reasonably strong Gaj Kesari yoga since you also have the version with another benefic involved in the yoga (Venus) which is a rarer and more "complete" form of the yoga. Also Moon is not just in angle but in close degree to Jupiter.

Jupiter being retrograde will not be a problem for it.

Though major results would be expected in Moon dasa in this case, and not so much in Jupiter (and there will still be some "sacrifices" involved since 12th/6th/8th houses are involved). Unfortunately...at least with Vimshottari, I imagine you either already had your Moon dasa or will not live to it. It may activate in some other dasa system though...

Last edited:

astrokp

Sure that is a reasonably strong Gaj Kesari yoga since you also have the version with another benefic involved in the yoga (Venus) which is a rarer and more "complete" form of the yoga. Also Moon is not just in angle but in close degree to Jupiter.

Jupiter being retrograde will not be a problem for it.

Though major results would be expected in Moon dasa in this case, and not so much in Jupiter (and there will still be some "sacrifices" involved since 12th/6th/8th houses are involved). Unfortunately...at least with Vimshottari, I imagine you either already had your Moon dasa or will not live to it. It may activate in some other dasa system though...

Thank you Rawiri, that's probably why no development happened in any area of my life (especially work) when Jupiter moved to Sagi last month (?) hmm sounds like it will be a pretty ordinary life :innocent: