Donald Trump will be impeached.

Cold Fusion

Cohen's plea took place in Manhattan on November 29 at 9 am, EST (screen grab of document from Rachel's show). It will be stressed on January 13, 2020, along with many other charts for American politics.

COHEN FLIP - November 29, 2018, 9 am, EST, New York

MC -- 204°24'; square at 294°24' (see transits for January 13, 2020)..

Parans to Moon--154°45'

Parans to EqA,--294°24'; the East Point, an exact 90° square to the MC transited by the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto.

TRANSITS JANUARY 13, 2020

Intense Saturn activity to inaugural natal and progressed from now through Jan 2020.

2017 Inaug WH - Natal Chart
Jan 20 2017, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00
White House Dist of Columbia, 38°N53'50'', 077°W02'13''

Sat--Cnj--Mer----Tr-Sp--Dec 10 2018
Sat--Sqr--Asc----Tr-Sp--Dec 28 2018

Sat --Cnj--MC----Tr-Sp--Jan 3 2019

Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Na--Feb 27 2019
Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Sp--Feb 28 2019

Sat--Opp-Asc----Tr-Sp--Mar 24 2019

Sat--Sqr--MC----Tr-Sp--Apr 10 2019

Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Sp--Jul 2 2019
Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Na--Jul 4 2019
Sat--Opp-MC----Tr-Sp--Jul 10 2019
Sat--Sqr--Asc----Tr-Sp--Jul 12 2019

Sat--Sqr--MC----Tr-Sp--Oct 3 2019
Sat--Cnj--Asc----Tr-Sp--Oct 27 2019

Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Na--Nov 27 2019
Sat--Cnj--Plu----Tr-Sp--Nov 28 2019

Sat--Sqr--Ura----Tr-Na--Dec 26 2019
Sat--Sqr--Ura----Tr-Sp--Dec 26 2019

Sat--Sqr--Asc----Tr-Sp--Jan 2 2020
Sat--Sqr--Jup----Tr-Na--Jan 11 2020
Sat--Sqr--Jup----Tr-Sp--Jan 13 2020
Sat--Cnj--MC----Tr-Sp--Jan 14 2020

Moon--154°08' - conjunct Flip Moon

Sun--294°42'
Saturn--294°42'
Pluto--294°45'
ALL CONJUNCT Flip chart East Point, square to Flip Chart MC.

I call the chart for George Washington's inauguration "The Presidency". On January 13, 2020 it's progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint will be at 294°14' conjoined by transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto, trump's progressed inauguration MC, Nixon's White House IC, the Watergate arrest's Zenith, opposite Watergate arrest's Mars and trump's natal Saturn, and with transit Mars on the chart's progressed Asc. Actually a few of these are more exact on January 12th or 14th. I chose the 13th because that is the day transit Sun will be with transit Saturn and Pluto and not 1 degree before or after.

Charts related to the presidency from 1789, 1946, 1972, and 2017 coming to or originally involving a common point at 294 degrees on January 13th, 2020, with three transiting bodies held by that same degree on that day.

Progressed Inaugural and Transits

http://i.imgur.com/GOYwMx6.gif

That is something creepy.

Plus the fixed star it is conjunct:

The astrological influences of the star Deneb Okab:
Ability to command. Success in martial arts. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.20.]

Hmmmm... martial yes, martial arts no. This country does seem to choose more the warlords and less the philosophers.

Dirius

There was a final, official recount. No question that Gore won, but it was too late. Imagine no invasion of Iraq, and a world without its subsequent destabilization of the Middle East!

There was an election, and a recount, and both gave Bush the victory, by a smaller margin. The thing is that with such a tight number, democrats pushed for every single ridiculous yet imaginable issue that could have arisen... silly stuff such as "ballots were to complicated for people to know who they were voting for".

They then asked for a manual recount based on this silly examples, which the court found unnecesary, put a stop at it, and gave Bush the victory he had already won.

Now the diference between then and now, is that all the proceedings of that election recount, were performed in accordance to the law of your country. In contrast, the ballot box issue during the midterm election was in clear violation of rules, such as ballot boxes not being guarded under the proper chain of custody to prevent tampering. That is the diference.

unique_astrology

Democrats will not chair committees until January and beyond of next year. Republicans will obstruct their efforts to rein in or remove tRump every step of the way. Does the time of January 2020 that I have been pointing to for the last 2 years as the end of tRump's time in office look too far out of reach now? Any push for his removal would probably take months to be fought out. Not going to happen in February or March.

New Congress will be put in place, Mueller's report will be released and actions taken because of it, getting some GOP members of the Senate to join an effort to remove tRump in order for one to be effective. Charges will need to be brought, investigations and hearings made of any charges brought, congressional and/or court proceedings all will take months to get through.

I chose the date because of a major astrological hit in tRump's chart. It happens that the astrology also hits major astrological points in historical personalities and event charts in the country's history. Then out of the blue comes a point I did not orchestrate - Cohen's plea that has it's astrological MC exactly squared by those points (and many more than the ones I listed) and the transits I pointed to in January of 2020. It's East Point fits my target date like a hand in a glove. I did not pay Cohen anything to choose that date, time, and location to change his plea to give me that point.

Recent discoveries have me concerned for the country then as the Sibly chart has volatile midpoints aspected by those transits:

progressed Mars/Saturn - 204°33' - squared

progressed Sun/Uranus - 25°52' - squared

progressed Moon/Pluto - 296°31' - conjoined (live progressed point by transit Pluto months before and by transit Saturn weeks or days before January 13th)

It could just be the airing of our dirty laundry (removal of a president from office) or possibly involve military action by or against the country.

As the Sun, Pluto, and Saturn will be opposing tRump's natal Saturn all at once it indicates a severely bad time for him that could include his death.

unique_astrology

1. tRump in January 2020

In addition to the direct transits the midpoints of transiting Sun/Neptune, Saturn/Neptune, and Neptune/Pluto oppose tRump's natal Mars/Pluto midpoint on January 13.

tRump natal progressed to January 13, 2020, winds up with the USA total solar eclipse of Aug 21, 2017, on it’s IC and eclipse Saturn on the Desc

http://i.imgur.com/mylWszk.gif

tRump natal with January 13 2020 transits

https://imgur.com/BwT97AP

tRump prog with jan 13 2020 transits

http://i.imgur.com/aci4u3D.gif

tRump inaug with jan 13 2020 transits

http://i.imgur.com/hi7VsiZ.gif

2. Astrology of the Famous and Well Known / Re: tRump's Days Are Numbered « on: May 21, 2017, 06:32:13 AM »

The Sun (294°42'), Saturn (294°42'), and Pluto (294°45') on January 13, 2020.

George Washington's inauguration secondary progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint at 294°14' on Jan 13, 2020

tRump's natal Saturn 115°43' is opposite

tRump’s progressed inauguration MC at 293°28' (add 1 degree the next day)

Nixon’s natal White House IC at 295°51'

Richard M Nixon resigns as President, the MC of that chart is 114°27' (IC is at 294°27')

Watergate arrest’s Zenith at 294°22'

Watergate arrest’s Mars opposite at 114°48'

JFK secondary progressed Sun at assassination opposite at 114°01'

Noon chart for Mercer has a Sun/Saturn midpoint at 114°48' opposite 294°48'

Bannon on Jan 13, 2020. His secondary progressed Neptune will be at 204°47' – squared by 90°

Republican party secondary progressed Mars on Jan 13, 2020 at 294°18'

tRump jr. has secondary progressed Mars (in longitude) on his papa’s Saturn

My Putin MC in Moscow (chart made in 2012) 294°19'

Except for The Washington and JFK charts all of them are connected to right wing people or events.

Charts related to the presidency from 1789 - Washington's inauguration, 1946 - trump's birth, 1972 - several Watergate points, and the 2017 inauguration, coming to or originally involving a common point at 294 degrees on January 13th, 2020, with three transiting bodies held by that same degree on that day. It might mean something related to the presidency term that began on January 20, 2017.

Doing my progressed anlunar chart for Tiffany tRump regarding January 13, 2020 produces another chart with a 294° MC holding the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto. This from a timed birth chart for a family member who seems to be at some distance from the political workings of many other family members.

Another point for January 13, 2020. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Sun. He was born on January 13 – his 2020 solar return will have Saturn and Pluto on the Sun.

That potent trio will also trine his natal Mars/Pluto midpoint. He had better be on the square with these proceedings.

3. By: Bob on November 15th, 2016 at 10:57 pm

"Charts showing Donald’s and Donald Jr.’s charts engaged by the total solar eclipse in August 2017 and the Saturn and Pluto conjunction in January of 2020. Looks like a family affair."

http://imgur.com/a/UyQXj

4. By: Bob on January 14th, 2017 at 9:48 am

"On the day Christopher Steele was born Uranus only traveled 2 minutes of arc so using a noon chart has his natal Uranus position within 1 minute of arc. His secondary progressed Uranus on January 13, 2020 will be at 161°00′. It will be receiving a maturing trine from transiting Jupiter at 280°24′. While trump, the GOP and Patry go low he goes high."

5. On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station Dx opposite Sibly Sun, Nixon's resignation Sun, and my GOP chart's Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune, Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune.
This is just 116 days before January 13, 2020.

tRump prog to Sep 18, 2019 with transits

http://i.imgur.com/lilBJga.gif

Inaug prog to Sep 18, 2019 with transits

http://i.imgur.com/Ugsjgo9.gif

Inauguration chart with Sep 18, 2019 transits

http://i.imgur.com/vjpsmv0.gif

tRump anlunar prog to Sep 18 with prog natal

http://i.imgur.com/90OO5f1.gif

6. Mashup of my chart for Putin in Moscow, Sibly located to Moscow (for angles), with my GOP Jupiter, tRump's Saturn, and transits for Jan 23th, 2020.

Charts for Putin, Sibly, GOP, and tRump were done long before I knew of transits on January 13, 2020.

http://i.imgur.com/auFufgT.png

7. BANNON

The natal configuration below says a lot about Bannon's expression of a twisted psyche. His choice.

His natal Mars/Saturn midpoint 204°04'. His natal Neptune at 203°50' is on it.

Both are squared by the powerful Sun, Saturn, and Pluto transits on January 13, 2020.

.http://i.imgur.com/GYFEk8U.gif

TRump Saturn 23°49′ Cancer - 115°43'
GOP Jupiter 23°43′ Capricorn - 295°40'
Patry Moon 23°36′ Capricorn - 294°41'
Bannon Nep 25°Li04 - 203°50'
Mar/Sat 25°Li11 - 204°04'

January 13, 2020, 10 am, EST

Pluto 22°48 Capricorn - 294°45'
Sun 22°52′ Capricorn - 294°42'
Saturn 22°53′ Capricorn - 294°42'
Mercury 24°45′ Capricorn - 297°04'

Those transits will hammer the charts of 2 other Republican leaders (and IMO Roberts is such).

Mitch McConnell natal Mars/Neptune midpoint 114°14' (opposite). John Roberts DC (my speculative) MC 293°25' (Conjunct).

8. Why Benedict Arnold Turned Traitor Against the American Revolution

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/benedict-arnold-turned-traitor-american-revolution-180958786/

"Abrupt and impatient with anything he deemed superfluous to the matter at hand, Arnold had a fatal tendency to criticize and even ridicule those with whom he disagreed."

"Without the discovery of his treason in the fall of 1780, the American people might never have been forced to realize that the real threat to their liberties came not from without, but from within."

Benedict Arnold
Sun longitude 24°Cap44" (296°40' in RA), opposite tRump Saturn
Mars 114°47', conjunct tRump Saturn

Neptune square tRump Neptune in both longitude and right ascension.

Pluto square tRump Pluto in both longitude and right ascension.

9. More American chart points transited by the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto on January 13, 2020.

To refresh:

Right ascension of transiting Sun: 294°42'
Right ascension of transiting Saturn: 294°42'
Right ascension of transiting Pluto: 294°45'

New points:

Ratification of the Constitution (June 21, 1788, 1 pm, LMT, Concord, NH) progressed to same: Moon at 114°26' [opp 294°26'). Conjunct the Constitution natal Mercury at 114°39'.

The IC of my rectification for JFK located in Washington, DC, which I did in 1976 (a centennial year for the U.S.) 294°14'.

Sessions Sun/Pluto and Mars/Saturn midpoints squared by Sun, Saturn, and Pluto transit on January 13, 2020.

Last edited:
Re: Donald Trump will not be impeached.

Requiring Voter ID and cleaning the voter rolls of dead people and voters who've moved away would solve most voter fraud.

By the way, Cohen didn't flip against Trump, he flipped against himself for lying. Trump thought about building a hotel in Moscow but nothing ever happened. Are we now to be prosecuted for thinking? Besides, it's not a crime for American companies to do business in Russia. You globalists should know that.

Stop being suckered into watching the Conspiracy News Network. They just want ratings.

AppLeo

If our country wasn’t so feudalistic, we wouldn’t care that much about who ruled over us. Because in a free capitalistic society we rule and take responsibility for ourselves, not give the responsibility to Trump or Hillary or whatever elite you can think of.

Republican, Democrat, Black, white, gay, trans, straight... they are all tribalistic. And only divide and polarize us. They make up the hierarchies and that’s why people care so much about which one of their side wins.

If we could all unite as one group with the only thing that we have in common and the only thing that matters, which is our desire for freedom and personal autonomy, we would be much happier.

Last edited:
Mueller and the media are so worried about what Trump was thinking -- building a hotel in Moscow which is perfectly legal -- but ignored the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, a Russian company which bought 20% of our uranium.

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One

Mueller is in big trouble. Full story:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/fbi-whistleblower-clinton-uranium/

Here is the whole Trump Russia collusion story from inception to present, as succinctly and brilliantly explained by Clintons' former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, author of SpyGate. You won't have to buy the book after watching his summary in this short video from a recent presentation he gave. He is very passionate and compelling -- names, dates and facts, not conspiracy theories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

JUPITERASC

image.jpg

I hope no one overdoses on their blood pressure meds once they realize they've been played for suckers yet again by the media.

Michael Cohen sentencing had the Conspiracy News Network and BSNBC crowing Trump was in for it now! He's in big trouble now! Read the actual court documents which state Cohen does NOT have a cooperation agreement. (yawn)

Oh, but I'm sure the media will apologize to their audience of brain dead zombies for their misreporting. :tongue:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...f-cohen-cooperation-were-greatly-exaggerated/

serafin5

as much as would like to see trump impeached... he will never be. because the social conditions around us are controlled by the CIA/mossad drug cartel. the corruption in so preservative and so deep/high that there are not any people with power that have any moral sense left.
rahu

Omg Rahu.....i think you may just be right. I don't see impeachment for him either; that house of cards would be devastating, especially now. However, intuition says a possible assassination in light of how he manages to offend any and everyone! Every time he opens his mouth........shameful. 😢😢😢😢😢

Serafin5

david starling

Impeachment doesn't have to mean conviction, with removal from office. That, I agree, is highly unlikely, since Partisanship currently trumps legal and moral considerations.