Sagittarius and Virgo thing?

Personal Catalyst

I would really appreciate it if anyone could see our charts because I am confused as hell right now. I understand our natures are completely different but something draws me to him...And it's the other way around too? At least it was. Not sure what's up now. I am bad at figuring the clues out! :biggrin::pouty: I don't even know what I feel to start with, lol. I just know I really like his presence. And kind of want him around :) But maybe I would be too much for him to handle? Opinions?

(He is the inner circle)

pizap_com14795028023581_by_weirdgenius-daoxpyg.jpg

Praymantus

What stands out to me:

Mutual Moon-Mars and Moon-Neptune aspects

Moon square Moon and Sun trine Moon

Mars conjunct Sun with mutual Pluto caught up in it (and Chiron)

Feminine vs. Masculine energy (Fire/Air and Earth/Water)

Angles conjunct or almost conjunct

So I will try to sum this up the best I can... it's been a while since I have interpreted synastry for someone else. Moon-Mars aspects can have some really crazy chemistry but they also can mean hurt feelings that are mostly unintentional... like someone saying/doing something that hurts the other person and then arguments or silent treatment can ensue. Overall I see a lot of chemistry between these charts... attraction for sure doubled by the fact that you are coming from completely different perspectives personality wise so you are exotic to each other in a way. I wouldn't say you are too much to handle, it honestly has the potential to go both ways. I would like to see more angle action though between planets, but maybe the angles being close to conjunct is good enough. There's way more hard aspects here than "easy" ones so it may be challenging at times. Not too much Saturn, so Idk if you both would be consistent towards each other.