Unemployed - help please!

Isa

Hey guys,

I've been unemployed about a month now.
As you can see in my chart, i've got Uranus in the 10th. I'm in the visual arts field, I work with galleries and museums and it's been good so far, even with Pluto going back and forth. Aside from that, there's a huge economic crisis going on in my country right now so there are few jobs in the market.

Since Jupiter got in the 6th house, I got into a wonderful relationship (thanks jupiter conjunct moon), but my work life is in shambles. I was in an god awful job, sending resumes and never getting a least an email saying "nope". I've never been so desperate in my life. Since my natal jupiter is badly aspected, do you guys think it's his "fault"?

To make matters worse, I'll have in the future: Chiron in the ACS, Chiron square moon and mercury, Chiron square MC, Saturn square moon and mercury and Saturn conjunct MC. As my boyfriends career rises, mine is in the bottom, it makes me feel very insecure.

I'm studying to get a second degree in a great school. Do you guys think it's worth it?

I'm posting my natal chart with the transits and I appreciate if you guys could take a look. Thank you!:love:

Attachments

• astro_24at_06_isa.jpg
    astro_24at_06_isa.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 24

noouraz2

First, what is your country? I learned to know about the culture and society before analyzing.

Second, I need your birth chart without transits so I can have a general look on your life.

I am not an expert but I'll try my best.

All the best.

Isa

Noouraz, thank you :love:
No need for a professional reading, I just need a light at the end of the tunel.

I am from Brazil.

My birth chart without the transits is attached.

Thanks again

Attachments

• astro_2at_06.jpg
    astro_2at_06.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 14