Read my chart

serafin5

Re: Deep longing (Moon - Pluto), but compatible otherwise

There's no single astrological signature that indicates an optimum soulmate nor Earthmate. That aside, I believe that there are levels of resonant harmony. In my extensive research, I've discovered a simple compatibility principle, which I call "positive synergy potential". It's the sum total of all your astrological synastry comparison, composite relationship charts, current various progressions and transits.

Included in your overall relationship synergy, there are component synergy subgroups which are associated with the entire range of human experience. Over the years, I've identified 8 main synergy potential areas. They are also present within each individual:

Health, Wealth, Sexualove, Mental, Fortune, Emotional, Joy/Fun/Pleasure, and Spiritual.

There are various astrology placements and interaspects that correlate with each of these subgroups. The original system I developed identifies scalar potentials associated with each subgroup area, and an overall combination of them all. Scalar refers to energy levels which can be measured on a "scale". A common example is the 10 Scale in wide usage. For instance, she says (and feels): "he's a 9".

My scale is much more precise and accurate. Graduations can easily be measured in 0.5% steps. She might say "he's a 91.5/100". This scale uses electromagnetic sensors in various parts of the human body. It takes into account all the Western and Oriental (Vedic and Chinese) astrology, and numerology. I can also measure these values using current photos.

For simplicity sake, let's look at just Western Tropical Astrology major aspects. Her Moon conjunct his Sun by Zodiac Sign. It's a powerful scalar value. Let's say 80%. Moon oppose Sun might be 75%. Moon trine Sun might be 70%. Moon square Sun 65%. Moon sextile Sun perhaps 60%.

Same principle for 24-hour cycle chart wheels (includes ASC, DESC, MC, IC). Say her ASC mid Libra, and his ASC mid Aquarius. Perhaps 90% scalar potential. If we measure the Moon conjunct Sun, and ASC trine ASC together--we might get 85% potential value. This is a powerful resonant connection that is "attractive", and tends to draw the individuals together. Think Power of Attraction. :love:

Similarly if we consider all of the planets, house placements, dignities, debilities, etc. Hope you're not still lost. :andy:

Therefore an "optimum" soulmate/Earthmate simply means that the interpersonal overall relationship potential is as strong as possible.

Note this does not take into account the willingness, openness to intimately relate, and availability of the potential partners. This is the Free Will wild card; without it being mutual, all the potential in the world means nothing.

Wow Comdoc interesting reading this is exactly what I wanted to know too. Ima re-read this -much food for thought here. Thank you for your well wishes with love but tell me-I do not have a Synastry chart nor composit but what can you tell from the Natal Chart? And would you be willing to look at mine?

I would be most interested in your findings. I cannot post my chart but here is birth data:
2/19/64 Los Angeles, California 11:30pm

Great stuff and God bless you as well....
serafin5