Help for a dream's analysis

midnight sun

Last night I had an interesting dream.

I am in my father's car, he is driving. We come to a place like historical and sacred area. We want to visit this place which is big with several monastaries and churches inside. The guardians don't usually let people in but they let us to see inside the area but just for taking photos of the buildings from outside. We start to tour the area by car.

But then I am allowed to go into a small church which guardians don't let visitors in usually. And I say to myself, "I come to my home". I see some people praying. And I decide to light two candles and make wishes. Then the dream finishes.

I would like you to help for the interpretation of this dream. A little information on myself and my situation: I am Turkish and not a Christian but there are times I light candles in churches. I am an open person to all beliefs. And at these days I'm waiting visa for travelling to Rhodes.(and it's a very uncertain position, still no news from the consulship and my flight is on 28th of July).

retinoid

This sounds like the astral realm (takes many forms) and your dad and the car was the embodiment of your physical existence. It could be a past life, though from what you describe as guardians it does not seem much like that but could be. If you felt emotional after saying 'i am home' then I feel it most likely was not just a dream.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Last night I had an interesting dream.

I am in my father's car, he is driving.
We come to a place like historical and sacred area.
We want to visit this place which is big with several monastaries and churches inside.
The guardians don't usually let people in but they let us to see inside the area but just for taking photos of the buildings from outside.
We start to tour the area by car.

But then I am allowed to go into a small church which guardians don't let visitors in usually.
And I say to myself, "I come to my home". I see some people praying.
And I decide to light two candles and make wishes. Then the dream finishes.

I would like you to help for the interpretation of this dream.
A little information on myself and my situation: I
am Turkish and not a Christian but there are times I light candles in churches.
I am an open person to all beliefs.
And at these days I'm waiting visa for travelling to Rhodes.
(and it's a very uncertain position, still no news from the consulship and my flight is on 28th of July).
THE FOLLOWING IS SOURCED FROM DREAMMOODS A - Z DREAMS DICTIONARY http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

'…. If you are passenger, then you are taking a passive role:
this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.
Dreaming that someone else is driving you represents your dependence on the driver.
You are not in control of your life and following the goals of others instead of your own.
To dream of history suggest that you are regressing in to an earlier time.
You may be trying to recapture or relive past emotions.
Or you are holding on to old beliefs and outdated ways of thinking.
Monastery indicates you need to learn and explore more about yourself, especially the masculine side....'

'….It's a time for self-reflection and self-exploration.
Perhaps you need to address some pent up aggression or you need to show more sensitivity.
Alternatively, a monastery is symbolic of lacking sexuality.
You are missing your other, better half.
To see the outside of the church in your dream signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment.
It's representative of your value system and things you hold sacred.
Dreaming you are inside a church suggests you're seeking spiritual enlightenment and guidance.
You are looking to be uplifted in some way.
Perhaps you have made some past mistakes which have set you back on your path toward your goals....'

'….With proper support, you'll return to the right track.
Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading.
You are re-evaluating what you want to do.
To see your guardian in your dream signifies that you will be treated with consideration by your friends.
To see a burning candle in your dream signifies good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts.
You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment.
Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth....'

Virinchi

kinda agree with retinoid.
its something from your past life which allowed you in.
you have 'unknowingly' recieved a blessing after this dream but you may not see any physical evidence of it in real life

JUPITERASC

Significantly your father is in control of a car
and you
being in the passenger seat

are not determining the destination
which is to a holy place with "guardians"
:smile: