Ceres

Whoam1

I have an angular Ceres and I'm not getting a clear or established energy or meaning from it does anyone have any experience or insight to the planets energy/meaning?

Ukpoohbear

Ceres is the matriarch, the grandmother, and the nurturing principle. For eg,with Ceres in Capricorn you will be strict and possibly cold in your nurturing style, Gemini very communicative. So it depends what you got.

Whoam1

Angular planets are expressive in peopled personalities (so increased caring tendencies).
In Virgo Ceres home.

Ukpoohbear

So Ceres in Virgo angular probably increases the chance that you like to be there for the people you love.

It’s a dwarf planet, I’m not 100% on whether it needs to be conjunct something more major like in fixed stars, but I wager it needs it less so.

Are there other caring qualities in your chart?

Ukpoohbear

How about a Ceres conjunct the brightest planet Venus and the largest dwarf planet Eris in Aries in midheaven? Feminine energy maximized and magnified to a biological male like me. I found information on the Ceres in Aries placement.

https://www.pandoraastrology.com/blog/ceres-in-aries/

It’s in Aries tho, a very masculine sign. Venus in Aries is shared by such icons as Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe, although both girls, I’m sure you’re quite the se*x kitten yourself!

aldebaran

I relate Ceres to "taking care", of People and Pets, but also houses, objects.

Under the eyes of Ceres everything is fragile and needs care! Beings needs a lot of care, but things and places also do need; so, hands on cleaning, adjusting, taking care of everything.

We could say it's related to the "Cyclical needs of maintenance of definite(Virgo/6th house) things"