List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

JUPITERASC

Great thread-title, but not controversial enough.

Just change "in Astrology" to "in Religion". :lol:
Reduce-Blood-Pressure-Juicing-Recipe97401889_201310504831.jpg

david starling

I prefer cadence Jupiter, thanks though! https://wikidiff.com/decadence/decadency

cadence

English

Noun

The act or state of declining or sinking.
* Milton
Now was the sun in western cadence low. Balanced, rhythmic flow.
* Shakespeare
golden cadence of poesy *
The measure or beat of movement.
The general inflection or modulation of the voice, or of any sound.
* Milton
Blustering winds, which all night long / Had roused the sea, now with hoarse cadence lull / Seafaring men o'erwatched. * Sir Walter Scott
The accents were in passion's tenderest cadence . *
(music) A progression of at least two chords]] which conclude a piece of music, section or musical phrases within it. Sometimes referred to [[analogy, analogously as musical punctuation.
(music) A cadenza, or closing embellishment; a pause before the end of a strain, which the performer may fill with a flight of fancy.
(speech) A fall in inflection of a speaker’s voice, such as at the end of a sentence.
(dance) A dance move which ends a phrase.
The cadence in a galliard step refers to the final leap in a cinquepace sequence. (fencing) The rhythm and sequence of a series of actions.
(running) The number of steps per minute.
(cycling) The number of revolutions per minute of the cranks or pedals of a bicycle.
(military) A chant that is sung by military personnel while running or marching; a jody call.
(heraldry) cadency
(horse-riding) Harmony and proportion of movement, as in a well-managed horse.

Synonyms

* (musical conclusion) clausula
Derived terms

(Derived terms) * perfect cadence / authentic cadence / closed cadence / standard cadence * perfect authentic cadence * imperfect authentic cadence * imperfect cadence / half cadence / open cadence * English cadence * Corelli cadence * Landini cadence / under-third cadence * Phrygian cadence / Phrygian half cadence * plagal cadence / amen cadence * interrupted cadence / deceptive cadence / surpise cadence * Andalusian cadence * drum cadence * ring cadence
Related terms

* cadaver
See also

* Tierce de Picardie
Verb

(cadenc) To give a cadence to.
* {{quote-journal, journal=The Century, volume=53, year=1897, title=Why the Confederacy Failed, author=Don Carlos Buell, passage=there was besides, in an already dominating and growing element, a motive that was stronger and more enduring than enthusiasm —an implacable antagonism which acted side by side with the cause of the Union as a perpetual impelling force against the social conditions of the South, controlling the counsels of the government, and cadencing the march of its armies to the chorus:
*:: John Brown's body lies mouldering in the grave,
*:: But his soul is marching on!}}
To give structure to.
----
cadency

English

Noun

(heraldry) Any systematic way of distinguishing similar coats of arms belonging to members of the same family.

"Cadency" ....recurring cad-like behavior, as in "Egad, what a cad!". :lol:

Opal

Premium Member
Petosiris asked me a question. I answered, and complied with him for his threads.

Jupiterasc I believe corrected my grammar, inaccurately.

I am obviously not looking to argue with either of you.

Am I reading you wrong? Or do you have an issue with me that you are unable to communicate in a clear and concise manner.

Opal

petosiris

Banned
You don't have to comply with my wishes fellow Libra. I was just weighing the pros and cons of doing what you were doing.

3. Constellations.
4. Zodiacs.
10. And all the fictitious traditions that follow those, to the detriment of the system of seasonal powers, that is, predomination by house, triangle, exaltation, term and aspect.

I broke three laws here. :pinched:

david starling

I'm confused about Sun Libra. Those I actually know are EXTREMELY serious underneath a breezy exterior. But, it's known as liking humor, and being very fun-loving under the right circumstances.