The signs and placements that are powerful in the age of transparency (modern world).

The19thLaw

I genuinely believe that in the modern world, power goes to the air signs by far. It was not always this way, I'd have argued that back when astrology was invented and it was all about who could swing a sword the best, Aries was the most powerful. Then came the age of hidden politics where what you did behind closed doors won the war, hence why Scorpios were seen as powerful.

Now, I believe that in the modern age of communication, social media, and transparency; it is the air signs who are by far the most powerful. I believe that the air signs are blessed with quick wit and the ability to play the subtle social game without getting too invested with their emotions.

Unlike a Scorpio who has a lot of hidden skeletons in its closet and tries to keep them hidden, I believe air signs own up to those hidden skeletons and can talk themselves out of them in front of the public.

For me, an air sign's power would be Tyrion Lannister, a prototypical Gemini in my opinion who is good at talking himself out of every troublesome situation.

LiberatedLotus

all about who could swing a sword the best,

Then came the age of hidden politics where what you did behind closed doors won the war.

ability to play the subtle social game without getting too invested with their emotions.

Scorpio who has a lot of hidden skeletons in its closet and tries to keep them hidden, I believe air signs own up to those hidden skeletons and can talk themselves out of them in front of the public.

19th,
As I'm becoming more aquainted with your threads, it has become quite clear to me, atleast from my perspective, that you have an extremely perverse understanding of many principles.

Since when does playing games, not investing emotions, taking action in obscure and secretive ways, and having manipulative "strategic" methodologies in place ever synonymous with transparency or any degree of legitimate authenticity.

In addition, "Owning up" to your hidden skeletons and the ability to talk yourself 'out of them' are two entirely different and contradicting notions. To be quite honest, I have absolutely zero respect for someone who lives on such a base & superficial level without any regard for higher principles and higher minded pursuits.

You basically said, in so many words, that "power" is synonymous with inauthenticity, living an absolute lie, selling oneself out - & others, and the ability to never own up & actually take responsibility for one's actions/faults.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

I might add, that I genuinely enjoy your threads as they are often times invitations into deeper contemplation. I do respect your observations (as I feel there may be a degree of verifiable truth). However, at times, your stance, thesis, evidence, and arguments are questionable.

The19thLaw

There is the ideal world and then the real world. In the ideal world, the pure hearted will come to power but in the real world, the mischievous often do. The difference is, the mischief of a Scorpio is ruled by emotion and guarded by secrecy. In this day and age, secrecy is tough and it brings about it discomfort in the populace, once the secrecy is gone the Scorpio is toast. Air signs can operate to power with secrecy.

I'd say Leos could too but the issue with the fixed fire sign is the pride.

waybread

The 19th Law, at this point, I think your time would be better spent taking some on-line courses in psychology and organizational behaviour. Then join some shared- interest groups where you can interact with both men and women on more of a teamwork basis.

You don't actually seem to like people or have much compassion for them.

This makes it very difficult to do astrology, which treats complex individuals with the panoramic perspective they deserve.

The dichotomy "real" and "ideal" world is artificial. Successful business people often start with a vision and then bring their vision to fruition. It continues once their business is successful via their mission statement and planning.

In business, social relationships are extremely important. Networking at conferences. Playing golf with a client. Chatting over lunch with co-workers.

None of this "most powerful sign" horse manure is going to get you to the places where it even makes sense to think more cynically and strategically about how to advance your unit's objectives over somebody else's.

Nobody is pure-hearted. The people who work at it generally do better than the arrogant egotists who don't.

I have 5 planets in air signs. Ask away. I will reveal to you all of my secrets for corporate management and world domination.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

BTW, you do know that Game of Thrones was fictional.

The19thLaw

Game of Thrones might have been fictional but the traits of each of the characters could be associated with many of the signs. Tyrion was obviously a Gemini or had a lot of air signs in him, no way in hell he was a Scorpio, too emotionally and short-sighted to outwit anyone. On the flip side, I would say someone like Cersei would be what a pissed off Leo is like. As for Scorpio, seems like Ramsay Bolton fits the bill although like any other Scorpio who tries to evade karma, he got his.

As for the real world, I understand that being on an ego trip is good for no one and you do genuinely have to care. On the other hand it is helpful to know when someone with Scorpio traits might pop up in the business world so you can avoid doing business with them or fire them when you do find out about their traits, that way, you keep the vision for bettering humanity going.