Rahu

Roben

Rahu in the 2nd house in virgo in (rasi chart)
Rahu in the 2nd house in pisces in (d2 chart)
Rahu in the 11th house in virgo in (d9 chart)
Rahu in the 11th house in aquarius in (d10 chart)
do that mean wealthy????
Thanks

Last edited:

Haran

Rahu in 2H in rasi chart - it may mean wealth accumulation. but it can be historical possessions too. or even knowledge accumulation too. you may want to collect family valuables. (Also this position means mastery over languages and a 2nd marriage which gives upliftment in life).

Somna7H

Banned
Where's your Mars - lord of 7 - ?
What Dasa are you in?
What's the Lord of your Rahu - and where is it ?

7th Lord Mars Conjunct Saturn in Virgo 5th House.
Mars in Chitra and Vargottama.
Running Saturn/Saturn Dasa.
Rahu(in Ardra) Conjunct Mercury in Gemini 2nd House.
Anything else you need to know ? 🤔

Purpleshukra

You're having Rahu's transit through house 2 - which you'll certainly know.
Second return of Rahu (at age 36-37) - usually not a comfortable time.
And I know what Ardra is like (my AC is there.... symbol: "a tear").
Since 2017 it's SA-Mahadasa for you, presently SA/SA - until Aug. 2020, then it'll be SA-MER.
Now, SA is beneficient for a Taurus-Lagna - ruling houses 9 and 10.
Unforunately Saturn's enemy, MA ist also present there. You won't experience SA/MA until 2030.
There are no planets in the kendras - so one mioght have a look at the plantes from the Moon's perspective.There it's MA und SA in the 4th from the Moon - possibly you'll find it hard to find a peaceful level for your emotions - ?
Now, SA aspects house two - and lots of planets there - but do not forget that SA is not bad for your lagna.

On the whole it doesn't look so bad...

Somna7H

Banned
On a whole level ?
I think you are right.
At least my intuition saying that.
May be after end of Saturn/Saturn life will start to improve ? As you said only Saturn Mars combination can cause trouble. So may be rest of Saturn Maha Dasa will bring better life ? Now last Rahu Return wasn't good either. Temporary separated from family though it was the bad Jupiter Dasa. Recently Transiting Jupiter will opposite my Natal Fortuna, Venus and Moon. That point is very important in my chart I guess. Though a year or mote to Rahu pass over that point. Thank you!

You're having Rahu's transit through house 2 - which you'll certainly know.
Second return of Rahu (at age 36-37) - usually not a comfortable time.
And I know what Ardra is like (my AC is there.... symbol: "a tear").
Since 2017 it's SA-Mahadasa for you, presently SA/SA - until Aug. 2020, then it'll be SA-MER.
Now, SA is beneficient for a Taurus-Lagna - ruling houses 9 and 10.
Unforunately Saturn's enemy, MA ist also present there. You won't experience SA/MA until 2030.
There are no planets in the kendras - so one mioght have a look at the plantes from the Moon's perspective.There it's MA und SA in the 4th from the Moon - possibly you'll find it hard to find a peaceful level for your emotions - ?
Now, SA aspects house two - and lots of planets there - but do not forget that SA is not bad for your lagna.

On the whole it doesn't look so bad...

ANUP

Rahu in the 2nd house in virgo in (rasi chart)..NO, THIS COULD GIVE YOU CHANCES TO RISE IN YOUR ADVANCE STUDY OVERSEAS, CAREER, YOUR LOVE LIFE ETC.

Rahu in the 2nd house in pisces in (d2 chart) NO

Rahu in the 11th house in virgo in (d9 chart) CHECK STATUS OF MERCURY IN NATAL CHART. YOU WILL GET RESULT ACCORDINGINGLY

Rahu in the 11th house in aquarius in (d10 chart) DO NOT LOOK RAHU IN D10 CHART. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WEALTH AND CAREER.

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: