north node problems???

starstruck101

sooo essentially i’ve been having a bit of a dilemma because my north node in leo imo seems to strongly conflict with my saturn in the 11th house. north node in leo ik automatically means my south node is in aquarius, but i feel like everytime that i try to embody my north node the saturn in the 11th, in the house of aqua, kind of just humbles me and defers me for even wanting to reach that north node and this causes a lot of discontent. is this my karma, am i supposed to just swing on this access forever?? btw my north node is also on the very edge of the first house, going into the second and so it also somehow aspects my eight house which is in aquarius as well.

idk just very confused as to how i’m supposed to reach that north node when my karma as well IS to groups and organizations....but also being an individual??? idk.

StelliumNoise

sooo essentially i’ve been having a bit of a dilemma because my north node in leo imo seems to strongly conflict with my saturn in the 11th house. north node in leo ik automatically means my south node is in aquarius, but i feel like everytime that i try to embody my north node the saturn in the 11th, in the house of aqua, kind of just humbles me and defers me for even wanting to reach that north node and this causes a lot of discontent. is this my karma, am i supposed to just swing on this access forever?? btw my north node is also on the very edge of the first house, going into the second and so it also somehow aspects my eight house which is in aquarius as well.

idk just very confused as to how i’m supposed to reach that north node when my karma as well IS to groups and organizations....but also being an individual??? idk.

Yeah the North Node is hard to reach for everyone. Why are you reaching for it? You can find some answers there and maybe post your chart

waybread

starstruck, maybe you are meant to interact with that Saturn in the 11th.

(From the Life is a Journey, Not a Destination Department.)

Does Saturn have any positive meanings for you? Try befriending older people: Saturn rules them.

starstruck101

Yeah the North Node is hard to reach for everyone. Why are you reaching for it? You can find some answers there and maybe post your chart

i feel like it’s almost like pushing me to reach for it (with life circumstances occuring etc), i also have north node conjunct my moon in my 1st, with the north node currently transiting there.

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Y&INPUT2=&GENDER=Female&MONTH=03&DAY=15&YEAR=2000&HOUR=2&MINUTE=00&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Windhoek&COUNTRY=NAM&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

and here’s my chart but i definitely think that the north node in my case gears to kind of an obsession thing with figuring out to get there/what i’m doing wrong, but at the same time i also have a heavy eighth house stellium with mercury there so i feel like i just generally like to delve into things 😁

starstruck101

starstruck, maybe you are meant to interact with that Saturn in the 11th.

(From the Life is a Journey, Not a Destination Department.)

Does Saturn have any positive meanings for you? Try befriending older people: Saturn rules them.

i think in a way yeah because i have saturn conjunct jupiter!! so it almost helps me when i learn how to deal with it (as saturn forces u or rather pushes you ro do). and it’s funny that u say that because when i go to outings older people tend to gravitate talking to me and i tend to get along with them better so thank you :) that maybe is a better way to approach it rather than just a burden type of thing. ik people always say that once you learn how to deal and accept the saturn things can get better but i’m still grappling with it...getting there

waybread

Can you please construct your chart at Astrodienst www.astro.com on their free charts pages? Keep the table of aspects, and try for a 75% reduction, as we have to be able to read the degrees. Then either save it to your computer and upload it as a clickable thumbnail, or else link us to a site like imgur.com ? I couldn't open either of your links. You cannot link a chart directly from Astrodienst.

StelliumNoise

i feel like it’s almost like pushing me to reach for it (with life circumstances occuring etc), i also have north node conjunct my moon in my 1st, with the north node currently transiting there.

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/ast...ek&COUNTRY=NAM&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

and here’s my chart but i definitely think that the north node in my case gears to kind of an obsession thing with figuring out to get there/what i’m doing wrong, but at the same time i also have a heavy eighth house stellium with mercury there so i feel like i just generally like to delve into things 😁

That explains it. So I'm guessing there may be something going on with the aspects to your Moon that can help us weigh in..because you can't really need to transform into your Moon, you are your Moon, it's already you in regards to true emotional wants/needs/preference. If you're having trouble, you want to click on your chart to save it, and then maybe go to imgur.com and upload it or you can just attach to the post under additional options "manage attachments"

starstruck101

Can you please construct your chart at Astrodienst www.astro.com on their free charts pages? Keep the table of aspects, and try for a 75% reduction, as we have to be able to read the degrees. Then either save it to your computer and upload it as a clickable thumbnail, or else link us to a site like imgur.com ? I couldn't open either of your links. You cannot link a chart directly from Astrodienst.

ahh lol sorry for all the confusion, here is an imgur link

http://imgur.com/sAGFQLj

much appreciated this one should work!!

starstruck101

That explains it. So I'm guessing there may be something going on with the aspects to your Moon that can help us weigh in..because you can't really need to transform into your Moon, you are your Moon, it's already you in regards to true emotional wants/needs/preference. If you're having trouble, you want to click on your chart to save it, and then maybe go to imgur.com and upload it or you can just attach to the post under additional options "manage attachments"

yeahh, and i’m not really so educated on how much specific impact the aspects have on the planets so that was confusing me a bit. i’ve attached my chart on imgur on another reply and thank u so much for the help, i’m on my phone so that option wasn’t available but imgur will have to do

waybread

Astrologers get skeptical about birth times right on the hour. Do you know if it is accurate, or is it an estimate?

Ditto for an ascendant right on zero degrees, because if you were born a few minutes earlier, your ascendant would be in a different sign.

However, your NN and Saturn are not connected by aspect: the orb is too wide. In the first house, your NN challenge is just to be yourself. With Neptune opposite your NN, and quincunx Venus-Mercury, this can be difficult to figure out.

starstruck101

Astrologers get skeptical about birth times right on the hour. Do you know if it is accurate, or is it an estimate?

Ditto for an ascendant right on zero degrees, because if you were born a few minutes earlier, your ascendant would be in a different sign.

However, your NN and Saturn are not connected by aspect: the orb is too wide. In the first house, your NN challenge is just to be yourself. With Neptune opposite your NN, and quincunx Venus-Mercury, this can be difficult to figure out.

asked my mom and it is accurate yes and tysm it sure is a challenge for me, been working hard on it which has lead me to kinnnd of an identity crisis and like you brought up, the venus-mercury makes it difficult. i really appreciate your help and don’t want to expend too much of ur time but does this mean that venus-mercury is somehow also aspecting my north node too then??

i always thought tht venus and mercury were pretty positive for planets that they are aspecting and neptune was more of the delusion and confusion so curious how venus and mercury would add more to the confusion?? could it be the eighth house influence from venus and mercury tht is making it too complicated? again tysm!

waybread

Venus tends to soften what it touches. People with Venus conjunct Mercury often have a soft, pleasant speaking voice. These planets are sextile Jupiter, and should mostly go well for you.

The quincunx aspect of 150 degrees is not one of the major aspects, but I think it has meaning. It lacks the easy flow of the trine, and the opposition's, well, opponent nature. So it tends to show areas that irritate you, but not strongly enough to do get up and do something about them. It can indicate areas where we simply adjust to an unwanted event. It can also generate uncertainty.*

Possibly your OP is a case in point. You want to grow as a person (NN) but are unsure (quincunx) as to how best to go about it.

Your chart has considerable strength, with your domiciled Mars in Aries and moon in Cancer. Both are angular. Then (modernly) you have Uranus in Aquarius. Venus in Pisces and Jupiter in Taurus are in mutual reception. (Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces.) Moon trine sun can give a basis of self-confidence. You can do a lot, once you put your mind to it.

The bits to work on, that I see, are that Mars square moon can indicate angry feelings. Jupiter square Neptune can give a lot of enthusiasm and idealism, but it's not so reality-based.

* Two quincunx aspects joined by a sextile and sharing a common planet form a narrow triangle formation called a "yod" (Hebrew for "hand.") The apex planet symbolizes an energy that the person needs to develop in life, with the sextile giving the planets more cohesion than a quincunx alone would give.

rahu

Banned

the problem is illusionary. you don't have to seek the nodal energy, this energy underlies your entire chart and is and is a birthright. look to the aspects to your node to determine your innate strengths the node gives in this life... not in some illusionary, nebulous future time.

the astrological publishers have censored the true significance of the node for100's of years. the node the key to understanding everything you dream about.

check this thread
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

rahu

starstruck101

Venus tends to soften what it touches. People with Venus conjunct Mercury often have a soft, pleasant speaking voice. These planets are sextile Jupiter, and should mostly go well for you.

The quincunx aspect of 150 degrees is not one of the major aspects, but I think it has meaning. It lacks the easy flow of the trine, and the opposition's, well, opponent nature. So it tends to show areas that irritate you, but not strongly enough to do get up and do something about them. It can indicate areas where we simply adjust to an unwanted event. It can also generate uncertainty.*

Possibly your OP is a case in point. You want to grow as a person (NN) but are unsure (quincunx) as to how best to go about it.

Your chart has considerable strength, with your domiciled Mars in Aries and moon in Cancer. Both are angular. Then (modernly) you have Uranus in Aquarius. Venus in Pisces and Jupiter in Taurus are in mutual reception. (Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces.) Moon trine sun can give a basis of self-confidence. You can do a lot, once you put your mind to it.

The bits to work on, that I see, are that Mars square moon can indicate angry feelings. Jupiter square Neptune can give a lot of enthusiasm and idealism, but it's not so reality-based.

* Two quincunx aspects joined by a sextile and sharing a common planet form a narrow triangle formation called a "yod" (Hebrew for "hand.") The apex planet symbolizes an energy that the person needs to develop in life, with the sextile giving the planets more cohesion than a quincunx alone would give.

thank you so much!!! what a great explanation. it did help me kind of pinpoint why i have so much confusion there but i appreciate you telling me that i have some strong points :)

starstruck101

the problem is illusionary. you don't have to seek the nodal energy, this energy underlies your entire chart and is and is a birthright. look to the aspects to your node to determine your innate strengths the node gives in this life... not in some illusionary, nebulous future time.

the astrological publishers have censored the true significance of the node for100's of years. the node the key to understanding everything you dream about.

check this thread

rahu

thank you sm! i agree that it is a birthright. i will check out the thread :)

gemNi

check this thread

rahu

"nodal energy, this energy underlies your entire chart"

I completely agree to it

but what do you mean by this

"not in some illusionary, nebulous future time"??

"the node the key to understanding everything you dream about."

Very accurate.

Do you think medical non-heredity sleep disorder vs heredity sleep disorders ie Cataleptic, REM and parasomnia disorders would effect the negative/positive dream outcome to ones NN?

rahu

Banned
"nodal energy, this energy underlies your entire chart"

I completely agree to it

"the node the key to understanding everything you dream about."

Very accurate.

Do you think medical non-heredity sleep disorder vs heredity sleep disorders ie Cataleptic, REM and parasomnia disorders would effect the negative/positive dream outcome to ones NN?

if you read books on the node invariably they all speak of the north node involved with the future or where your going or some such drivel. the south node is concerned where you've been or things from the past... or variations of these themes.
but this is all obfuscation of the fact that the nodal energy is ,yes concerned with the nebulous past and future, but it's real power is that it energizes the symbols in the here and now.

Do you think medical non-heredity sleep disorder vs heredity sleep disorders ie Cataleptic, REM and parasomnia disorders would effect the negative/positive dream outcome to ones NN

wow you have me at a loss with this question. I really need to consider your question fully and will get back to you

rahu