Will i meet someone in my new city?

EvieGrace

I've finally branched out on my own.
I've moved 4000km away and have just set up a new home in Darwin, Australia...

Will i meet someone in my new town?
Ascendent is at 6 degrees but i wouldn't consider that too early??

Attachments

• 20160926_185130.jpg
    20160926_185130.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 35

rafaella

I've finally branched out on my own.
I've moved 4000km away and have just set up a new home in Darwin, Australia...

Will i meet someone in my new town?
Ascendent is at 6 degrees but i wouldn't consider that too early??

oh Darwin! Why did you move up there? A new job?

I'm not seeing an aspect between the 1st and 7th, but Mars enters its exaltation soon, hopefully this means you will be happy no matter what.

EvieGrace

oh Darwin! Why did you move up there? A new job?

I'm not seeing an aspect between the 1st and 7th, but Mars enters its exaltation soon, hopefully this means you will be happy no matter what.

Hi Rafaella!!!

I just went witb mu gut. Left it for a couple of days and just felt i had toapply.
It's the same company. Just no boss/ex mess!!
When does mars enter exaltation??

rafaella

Hi Rafaella!!!

I just went witb mu gut. Left it for a couple of days and just felt i had toapply.
It's the same company. Just no boss/ex mess!!
When does mars enter exaltation??

Hmm it should be today Tuesday, perhaps crossed over already....just check on astro and see if Mars is in Cappy. But this is just symbolic for new beginning for you, new life...so I hope work will be good and maybe everything else too.

Bunraku

So planets get a little more leeway VS the Moon when it comes to signs. So Mars does aspect the Sun and Jup in 7th, but negatively with not so good receptions. So would dating really be the best?

Moon doesn’t aspect Mars because Mars changes sign. So the only thing I think it’s doing is making a trine to Saturn.

EvieGrace

So planets get a little more leeway VS the Moon when it comes to signs. So Mars does aspect the Sun and Jup in 7th, but negatively with not so good receptions. So would dating really be the best?

Moon doesn’t aspect Mars because Mars changes sign. So the only thing I think it’s doing is making a trine to Saturn.

I guess for me dating right now isn't the best choice but I'd just wondered if maybe i would meet someone being in a new city etc...

I guess we shall see...