Aspects supporting GENIUS or ECCENTRICITY!!!

MamaMinnee

freedomlover said:
MamaMinnee,

I'm not sure I understand your point, in connection with what I wrote. My point was that - yeah, there are some flashes of genius here and there - but also alot of scorn, mental anguish, and messed-up communications with others. (and my Sag/Cap emphasis trying to make a joke of it)

FL
I meant people take me all kindsa ways, too... see... My retro Mercury also conjuncts Mars... rushy rushy...

Last edited:

hiimnotcool

I have Jupiter in Aquarius/10th sextile Uranus in Sagittarius/8th. Mercury trines Uranus from Leo/4th. Mercury also sextiles Chiron which is in Gemini/2nd. What I want to know is what about Mercury and Saturn? I know they say that Mercury and Saturn aspects seem to give a foundation and 'drive' to the person, such as Einstein. Does this apply even with the Opposition and Square? I ask because my Mercury squares Saturn as well. I've read certain interpretations and I don't really know how well it fits with me.

piercethevale

...I would like to add that the final depositor probably give weight to intelligence.
I have Mercury [in Aries] and Mars [in Gemini]...in mutual reception and as the final depositors of all other Orbs in my natal chart.
Thus everything comes down to 'Think & Act'...I was an excellent fielder in baseball and played a pretty good game of tennis [lettered in H.S. and played Collegiate]...probably a bestowal of this aspect...although, I must admit that, being able to act [or re-act] quickly and being able to act intelligently are not one and the same...but with enough supporting aspects in the rest of the chart it does lend well to a reputation for some sort of admired intellect...after all what is intelligence without the wherewithall to utilize it efficiently or expediently?
...individuals with no final depositor in their natal chart are notoriously indecisive...and it seems to me that would [or could] largely render the individuals intelligence impotent...does anyone know of an individual with no final depositors in their chart who has demostrated to the contrary?...I am very curious.

JayM

I havent read alot of this thread but I would like to remind everyone that Albert Einstein is viewed as a giant among intellectuals and he said that it was because of the use of his imagination that he discovered what he did.

hiimnotcool

piercethevale said:
...I would like to add that the final depositor probably give weight to intelligence.
I have Mercury [in Aries] and Mars [in Gemini]...in mutual reception and as the final depositors of all other Orbs in my natal chart.
Thus everything comes down to 'Think & Act'...I was an excellent fielder in baseball and played a pretty good game of tennis [lettered in H.S. and played Collegiate]...probably a bestowal of this aspect...although, I must admit that, being able to act [or re-act] quickly and being able to act intelligently are not one and the same...but with enough supporting aspects in the rest of the chart it does lend well to a reputation for some sort of admired intellect...after all what is intelligence without the wherewithall to utilize it efficiently or expediently?
...individuals with no final depositor in their natal chart are notoriously indecisive...and it seems to me that would [or could] largely render the individuals intelligence impotent...does anyone know of an individual with no final depositors in their chart who has demostrated to the contrary?...I am very curious.

How would you figure out if you have a final dispositor in your chart? I would DEFINITELY say that I'm indecisive so that leads me to thinking I probably don't have one, therefore retracting some intelligence that other aspects seem to indicate. I saw that Astro.com has an option for dispositor graph but it doesn't really make sense to me at this juncture. I'll post a picture and hopefully someone can clarify.

Attachments

• Dispositor.gif
    Dispositor.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 32

piercethevale

REPLY TO: himnotcool
...Brother, you have the Sun and Mercury in mutual reception and as the final depositors of all other Orbs in your natal chart....[although I have my own theory as to Jupiter being the actual, true ruler of Capricorn and Aquarius, and that would result in the Aquarian Moon of yours depositing into Jupiter which in turn deposits itself]
...regrdless of the Moon and Jupiter in your chart...everything for you comes down to the energies and attributes of the Sun and Mercury as being the final determinants of your choices and actions.
Sun = Ego/Basic Essence & Mercury = Thought/Communication...all of the other Planets/Orbs in your chart eventually deposit into either the Sun or Mercury which in turn 'MUTUALLY DEPOSIT' into each other.

...if I'm correct about my theory pertaining Jupiter, then all emotional [Moon] concerns/decisions are defererred to the estimation of what it does for 'Growth, expansion, the values of Brotherhood and Philosophy...i.e. All emotional matters are given to the 'Realm' or 'Court' of Jupiter [in a sense, as Jupiter will be the Judge] to be decided upon.

...I recommend Sarkoian and Ackers "Astrological Handbook" as a good introductory for more on this exercise...It's really a simple process of determination; you begin with the Sun [Yours is in Virgo] and look to the Planet/Orb that rules the sign the Sun is found in [Mercury rules Virgo] and then look to what Planet/Orb rules that sign and so on...As your Mercury is in Leo it deposits itself back into the Sun...The rub is in evetually deciding the course of action from either the Suns' influence or Mercurys' or some synthesis of both...Planets in mutual reception and as the final depositors of ones birth chart are, most often, highly regarded by the Astrologers, of whom I've read, on their observations and explanations of this phenomenon.

...the 'Sad Cases' [as the authors Sarkorian and Acker pointed to] are tose people who have no Planet/Orb found in the Sign of its own rulership...thus the have no final depositor as each Orb/Planet just repeatedly keeps depositing one to the next in an endless circle...these people are those of whom it is said can never make up their minds and find themselves to be indecisive and unsure of themselves all the time...Although I say; 'Take Heart" to those of you that do have this condition as being knowledgeable of this fact does [or should] empower you to develop your will and thus 'Master' your destiny...[Forewarned is Forearmed] ...As the great 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce said [If I may paraphrase here]...YOUR WILL is [or should be, if developed] the only 'TRUE FINAL DEPOSITOR'.

Last edited:

Epsilon

I'm sure my Uranus conjunct Ascendant (orb of 1 degree) would make me a genius and eccentric. Or at least make it appear that I'm like that.

My Mercury in third house I've heard denotes intelligence.

My Uranus trines my sun, so this would probably also signify genius and eccentricity.

And Saturn (the ruler of my Capricorn Ascendant) is in Aquarius, the sign of geniuses and eccentrics.

:D

archergirl

'Genius' is not necessarily the same thing as 'imagination', in Einstein's case. He had a great gift for lateral thinking and seeing the Big Picture.

Uranus/Mercury aspects nail it, I think. I have a Mercury/Uranus square; although I don't put much weight on IQ tests (they are Western-culture specific and do not take into account other kinds of intelligence; only the test-taking kind), my IQ places me in the top 2%, according to Mensa. I was considered a 'gifted' child, and went to a separate school for gifted children (the precursor to the GATE programme in the US). That doesn't mean I've done anything of note, however...:D

My son has a 3rd house Uranus and has a Saturn/Mercury conjunction. He is very, very bright (already reading at college level at the age of 10), but had some early health issues (seizures at birth) per his 6th house Saturn/Mercury. He was very slow to talk (nearly two) and still speaks a bit 'funny'; nothing very abnormal, but he speaks slowly and thinks slowly, but methodically. He is terrible at timed exams, which make me cross (the exams, I mean; they ask for speed at the loss of thoroughness); but being terrible at timed exams does not detract from his considerable intellect.

Likewise, my daughter has a Uranus/Mercury/Saturn-Sun trine (a Grand Air trine). She is at the top of her class, without much effort. At 7, she's like, "Oh, I think I'll go do my homework now," which I find hilarious; clearly not her mother's daughter!:D I was an indifferent student until very late. Both the kids are interested in science (my son in engineering; my daughter in biology)...something I am very careful to nurture.

AG:)

Last edited:

natasa812

aquarius7000 said:
EINSTEIN had a heavy House 11 - occpancy (Venus, Neptune, Pluto and Chiron). Uranus, ruler of his House 9 (higher learning) occupied House 3 in Virgo. Jupiter occupied House 9 in Aquarius=> also associated with Intelligence, even Genius.
He also had a heavily filled House 10 (Mercury, Saturn and Sun)

Would greatly Appreciate Your Views and Thoughts!!
Can you associate specific aspects to those brainy ones around you, or perhaps to your own self :)

My 11th: Venus in Capricorn,
10th: Mercury, Jupiter, Sun, all in Sagittarius,
My 9th: Neptune, ruler is Mars and is in 1th in Pisces. My Uranus is in 7th in Libra - not a very good position.
Now, about 11th - Venus trines Moon in 7th, squares Uranus, squares Pluto, squares Chiron in 1th.
10th house: Mercury trines Moon, squares Mars, in conj. with Jupitre, squares Pluto. Sun in conj. with Jupiter. My Mars trines P. Fortune so I wonder what could this be...
9th house - Neptune and squares Moon in 7th

Generaly, I learn very quckly, especially foreign languages, have talent for writting, have learned to use the energy of the Mars and the inovative tendency of Sun sextile Uranus
It is to use what is givven to us
Best regards dear all and wish you a inovative Uranus full of life New Year
Natasa

iwonder

Well, I must be a genius, but I don't know about it.

Uranus/Mercury conjunction in the 9th, both oppose Chiron in the 3rd.
Saturn/Mercury square (hopefully makes me thorough, not narrow minded)

Honestly, I don't think I am anything close to being a genius. I am smart and intelligent, I learn fast, I am on the techie side of things. I am artistically inclined - love do things with my hands (that Saturn also sextiles my Venus). But so far (and I am way past my Saturn return) I have not done/created anything extraordinary. Nothing that I know of.

Maybe later. Saturn is involved here after all :)

Sagmoon

Dear Forum guys,

I don't come here a lot... but when i do, it's so amasing to be here!! :)

I have a question about uranus: would uranus retro accentuate the accentricity regardless whether it is aspected by mercury or not. Although the relationship with mercury would really make it's mark. Also somewhere, everywhere in fact, i read that the conjunction to the nodes really adds to one's genius or rather makes one insane... perhaps it's somewhere in between as noted by so many people...

Last edited:

Sagmoon

iwonder said:
Maybe later. Saturn is involved here after all :)

Yes, but do you have a plan, thoughts or ideas about something that you'd like to do? Surely there must be a reason why you posted here? ;)

Sagmoon

iwonder

Sagmoon said:
Yes, but do you have a plan, thoughts or ideas about something that you'd like to do? Surely there must be a reason why you posted here? ;)

Sagmoon

Oh yeah, I do. And I posted here hoping people will flock around and say: Oh, Iwonder, don't be shy and don't underestimate yourself! With these aspects, you definitely are a genius! :D:D:D

Sagmoon

me too :D... i have mercury sq uranus rx, plus sextile saturn, trine jupiter, sq moon conjunct uranus, which i am afraid really undermines me...:(

Sagmoon

ps you must be a genius!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

iwonder

Sagmoon said:
Dear Forum guys,

I have a question about uranus: would uranus retro accentuate the accentricity regardless whether it is aspected by mercury or not.

I read that retro planets tend to be one of the extremes of the spectrum. Retro Mars is either very passive, or overly active. Retro Mercury is either not talking or talks excessively. So retro Uranus can be extremely genius :)

AquariusT

This is a great thread. I am going to bed and will reply in the am when I can read the whole thing. =)

BTW look for Uranus in the 5th of the mother, for a genius child.

Damo Mayo

Arguably I have a grand trine between my sun, my ascendant and Uranus. This has been described to me before as a mark of genius. It certainly makes me a highly original, often brilliant mind, full of ideas that make people jump about with surprise and enthusiasm. I also have unaspected Mercury in my 5th house, so my mind works very much on its own in a playful and artistic fashion.

Attachments

• birth chart.png
    birth chart.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
I have grand trine with Uranus in 3rd, involving Moon/Mercury 7th /Jupiter 11th. I think the word genius is only given to very exceptional people. I see my Uranus adds a different touch to my thinking, not genius level. Aww, but I get along O.K I can tie my shoelaces and all :p . My thinking on some level is thought of as different from others, but I don't think it is, (being fixed) It's everybody else who is out of touch with the real truth and blinding realizations LOL (keep telling yourself that Ray). Although my ideas get challenged a lot, which gets tiring after a while I just want freedom to express my ideas, I have a revolution going on in my head :p . Astrology is still considered a "different" interest. Uranians often march to a different drumbeat. Their vision always looking ahead etc.

Maybe we are all undiscovered Genius's :p

Undiscovered_genius_by_Violator3.jpg

I am having a pink smiley day it seems :p . Maybe it's an Uranus thing pulling it's tongue OUT at the conventional.