30th Mar to 17th Apr : Challenging Skies

cassanra

Well just remember...I am just a high school student when it comes to astrology.....I am learning too.

starlink

We could have a look at the Forum chart as well! I also dont remember when the forum disappeared though. I need to look at the chart in order to say something lucid.

Star.

Neptune Rising

Yes that would be very interesting to look at the forum chart. I did but didn't recognise anything, but was only a brief look. I'd love to see what others saw. :)
NR

aquarius7000

Kindjali, the Ura-Mars conjunction was just about 4° wide, which is not wide at all for a conjunction, so the forum very much crashed during that conjunction.

4LC, I think the shadow of Merc started on the 23rd of Apr, and, I think that the forum crashed on the 20th or the 21st, not sure.

:)AQ7

lilllybelle

I checked the date of my last post before the site went down, and it was the 19th. So it went down late on the 19th or the 20th.

aquarius7000

August 2017

Hi,

For those that are not aware, Mercury went retrograde on Aug. 13. Therefore, word of caution that one should avoid beginning Mercury-related activities like planning travel, major business undertakings with clients, getting books published, etc. What, however, is recommended during a retrograding Mercury is taking up old or forgotten/delayed correspondences, trying to win back/ get in touch with old clients, neighbours and relatives.

Saturn is still retrograding until Aug. 25th. It is best to avoid all major Saturn--related activities like discussing important projects/ career moves with one's boss, trying to resolve an important matter with the government, and applying for a direct government/ political job.

Uranus has also been retrograding since Aug. 3rd, so avoid new electrical installations and buying of any electrical items for your home.

Neptune and Pluto, both remain retrograde in August, so if there are any therapies planned against any sort of additions, if these could be delayed after seeking doctor's advice, that might do good. However, the doctors has the final say.
With Pluto rx, try not to accept a position of leadership during this period and steer clear of power plays that can get very ugly. Also, if anything seems even remotely shady/ illegal, stay as far away from it as possible.

Jupiter has been in a square to Pluto and this means that our morals and credibility are challenged. Pluto might draw us irresistibly towards something that Jupiter clearly tells us is not the right/moral thing to do, but we could fall prey (Pluto) to the temptation. So be careful. Also, be cautious of any power plays (Pluto) and overdoing (Jupiter) that, or trying to show that one knows better (Jupiter) can also prove destructive. Every form of obsession and addiction should be avoided. Try to remain calm and tolerant.

God bless :)