Birthday Ideas

dioskouris

Account Closed
I have been seeing someone for a little over a month now. Her birthday is coming up and I want give/treat her something special. Nothing big, because it's only been a month. I am wondering if, based on her natal chart, there are any clues as to what she may like. Here is her chart:

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Looking to the Moon in Libra in the fifth and her ruler Venus in Cancer in the 2nd, I would think of a gift of music, poetry, or simply flowers would appeal to her.

Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
Looking to the Moon in Libra in the fifth and her ruler Venus in Cancer in the 2nd, I would think of a gift of music, poetry, or simply flowers would appeal to her.

Thanks. All of those are things she actually really likes. But then, don't basically any girl? lol. I was searching for uniqueness, but I suppose simple is better.

When I think of myself, I like simple things, that are very valuable (not necessarily in monetary value, but it "means" a lot). Venus in Taurus probably. I was initially thinking of having dinner prepared by me, Venus in Cancer just made me think that... lol, I need to learn how to cook (well) quickly though.
I may be oversimplifying astrological analysis though...

Madammaha

Hi dioskouris, I think you should go for perfume, an elegant one but in
small size, Venus in Cancer while the Moon is in Libra, a liquid that turns into air, Mercury in Taurus in the 12th in square to Jupiter in Leo, secret yearning for some of the good things in life.
But with the perfume I suggest also some very sweet words that builds one's self esteem and strengthens the relation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I could tell you what kind of romantic partner she is interested in having if you want me to. This might suggest to you what you might be interested in providing.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

dioskouris

Account Closed
I could tell you what kind of romantic partner she is interested in having if you want me to. This might suggest to you what you might be interested in providing.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Yes, sure I'd love that :)