Future/Ideal Spouse's Sun Sign

dioskouris

Account Closed
I've been seeing a few posts lately on predicting the appearance and characteristics of one's future spouse, or even their Sun sign. Consensus appears conflicted. I've looked into it myself and I notice one pattern with the sample of happily married couples I've used. I see a pattern for it in planetary dispositors.

Now, I'm not a professional, still learning. But I know enough to find it interesting, so I would love some (non-dismismive/non-derisive) feedback.

(These are real people, but fake names)

First Couple

Jake

Sun in Sagittarius. First thing I looked at for Jake was his Venus placement, in Aquarius.

Aquarius is ruled by Saturn/Uranus (I could have probably stopped there because the Saturn-Capricon connection may have already been established). But I will go further. His Saturn is in Virgo → Mercury in Capricorn, so we have a loop. His Uranus is in Cancer (Emily, his wife, has Moon in Cancer, but perhaps that is irrelevant) → Moon in Sagittarius → Jupiter in Aquarius... which leads into the sign disposition flow I did above. So far the common denominator for his Venus is Saturn/Mercury, Capricorn/Virgo.

His Moon, as stated before, is in Sagittarius. Refer to the flow I wrote out above to continue it.

Emily

Sun is in Capricorn. So, Sun in Capricorn → Saturn in Sagittarius → Jupiter in Libra → Venus in Capricorn → etc. So it goes on and on, but it is interesting the planetary ruler of her Sun is in Sagittarius.

Jupiter... already mentioned that flow.

Mars in Aries.

Second Couple

Daniel has a Scorpio Sun, Theresa has a Sag Sun.

Daniel's Sun → (traditional) Mars in Sagittarius. To continue Mars → Jupiter in Libra → Venus in Libra

For modern astrology, Pluto is in Libra.

Daniel's Venus in Libra

Theresa's Sun → Jupiter in Capricorn → Saturn in Scorpio → (traditional) Mars in Aquarius → (traditional) Saturn in Scorpio → etc.
Modern: Sun → Jupiter in Capricorn → Saturn in Scorpio → Pluto in Scorpio

Jupiter... already done.

Mars in Aquarius → (modern, traditional was already done above) Uranus in Sagittarius → Jupiter in Cap. etc. etc.

So I do not think this method can be used to predict one's spouse, but because a combination of Venus and Moon affects a man's impression of the "ideal mate", as a Sun, Jupiter, and Mars combination for a woman's, given one's personal determination to seek and marry that ideal, a clue to the Sun sign who he/she ultimately has a successful marriage/partnership may be found within planetary dispositors.

mdinaz

There are a lot of factors that go into the "ideal" mate. As I've mentioned before, two people can have perfect synastry and appear to be ideal partners but the composite indicates they'd be a horrible couple. I've seen this in real life many times. The opposite is also true - people who on the surface don't appear to be compatible yet make an ideal couple, as reflected in the composite. To match up the perfect partner in both synastry and composite would be quite the task and by the time you found someone and interviewed thousands of prospective mates, the last thing you'd probably want is a relationship at that point. Allow the Universe to direct the proper person, AT THAT TIME, to you.
I'm a Gemini Sun and in theory my "ideal" should be someone with a complimentary Sun - yet both ex-wives were Capricorn Suns, quincunx signs. Of course they had other aspects that were complimentary instead, for instance one had a Taurus Moon (conj my ASC and trine Mars) and the Cap sun was trine Mars and the ASC and Venus trine my Moon; the other had the same Cap Sun aspects, a Venus trine my Venus and so on. My most recent long-term had Sun in Virgo (trine my ASC and sextile Moon) and Moon in Scorpio (on my DSC). All were important relationships and did not end because of personality conflicts.

dioskouris

Account Closed
There are a lot of factors that go into the "ideal" mate. As I've mentioned before, two people can have perfect synastry and appear to be ideal partners but the composite indicates they'd be a horrible couple. I've seen this in real life many times. The opposite is also true - people who on the surface don't appear to be compatible yet make an ideal couple, as reflected in the composite. To match up the perfect partner in both synastry and composite would be quite the task and by the time you found someone and interviewed thousands of prospective mates, the last thing you'd probably want is a relationship at that point. Allow the Universe to direct the proper person, AT THAT TIME, to you.
I'm a Gemini Sun and in theory my "ideal" should be someone with a complimentary Sun - yet both ex-wives were Capricorn Suns, quincunx signs. Of course they had other aspects that were complimentary instead, for instance one had a Taurus Moon (conj my ASC and trine Mars) and the Cap sun was trine Mars and the ASC and Venus trine my Moon; the other had the same Cap Sun aspects, a Venus trine my Venus and so on. My most recent long-term had Sun in Virgo (trine my ASC and sextile Moon) and Moon in Scorpio (on my DSC). All were important relationships and did not end because of personality conflicts.

My theory was definitely not absolute. Just based on observation of a few couples. When I have more time I post more. I just found it interesting the pattern. In my mind it made sense that all factors would come onto play on who someone may chose to spend their entire life with (if they want to, or if they have a chart that welcomes that sort of commitment, I think). The first instance was an old couple. The second are young adults but have been together for ages. I would surmise that since the chain of ruling planets of a sign in, say, Venus affects the energy of that planet, it would colour that man's Venusian ideals. This of course doesn't make it absolute.