Describe my future husband - Using william lilly's methods

cella

Banned
If I use William Lilly's methods - His significator is present in 9th house, i am present in 7th house (I'll be most ardent of the two or do I already love him??? OR is he someone that I wish to marry?). I am in 7th and he is in 9th, he is going to be a stranger not near my neighbourhood (stranger or a foreigner?). Again, using lilly's method his personality is described by saturn - lean, stooped, deep bellied? (is that right?)

The last aspect that moon made was a difficult one with Jupiter (representing my past bad relationship) but my future husband too is Jupiter (does that mean that both of them were jupiter traits? what else can that mean?)

Why is Saturn retrograde??

Does the chart show time as well?? I figured "1" as the number but in years so is it gonna be one year??

How do I know if its even radical?

Thanks in advance for helping.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_66_describe_my_future_husband_hr.79241.31149.jpg
    astro_2gw_66_describe_my_future_husband_hr.79241.31149.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
Cella I realize language transition can be very confusing and translation presents barriers at times but what is your actual question?

Cella put as her heading:

Describe my future husband - Using william lilly's methods

What house do you see as the quesited? I'm understanding you see the 7th as your future husband.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Genesis 1:14 (ESV)
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,

Last edited:

cella

Banned
Oh! I am extremely sorry for creating the confusion Clinton.

My question is Can you "describe my future husband" using this chart? Who would he be, where will we meet, what could be his possible career, where wil we meet, when do we get married etc.

In the heading I meant, I have used william lilly's method to decipher the chart. But other astrologers are free to use any method that are are comfortable with and adept at.

I see myself as first house hence I get mars which is present in 7th house. I assign him 7th house (hence jupiter present in the 9th house)

Thank you so much for looking at it.

What house do you see as the quesited? I'm understanding you see the 7th as your future husband.

Cella I realize language transition can be very confusing and translation presents barriers at times but what is your actual question?

Cella put as her heading:

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Genesis 1:14 (ESV)
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,

cella

Banned
O wait! I am mercury :w00t:

SORRRYYYY!!!! :pinched:

Oh! I am extremely sorry for creating the confusion Clinton.

My question is Can you "describe my future husband" using this chart? Who would he be, where will we meet, what could be his possible career, where wil we meet, when do we get married etc.

In the heading I meant, I have used william lilly's method to decipher the chart. But other astrologers are free to use any method that are are comfortable with and adept at.

I see myself as first house hence I get mars which is present in 7th house. I assign him 7th house (hence jupiter present in the 9th house)

Thank you so much for looking at it.

cella

Banned
I have found moon in the first house in many horaries esp relationship horaries. What does it signify when moon is not the main significator of either querent or quiested?

cella stated:

What does it signify when moon is not the main significator of either querent or quiested?

Cella, it's peffectly alright to be a beginer in horary, and one of the first things we learn is the Moon is always the querant!

Yes, you query is still very fuzzy and it appears you are asking seveal queries here.

Keep studying!

Last edited:

cella

Banned
haha....do i come across as a noob??? I AM.

I know moon is my co-significator, i wanna understand what does that mean when it is present in the first house. I read at a place that the querent is indecisive.

Anyway, that's secondary. I wanna to know through his chart, how will be potential husband be like.

Is that describable?

Thank you!!!! :happy:

cella stated:

Cella, it's peffectly alright to be a beginer in horary, and one of the first things we learn is the Moon is always the querant!

Yes, you query is still very fuzzy and it appears you are asking seveal queries here.

Keep studying!