Jealous Aquarian, opinions and such?

for3v3r_17teen

Ok, I met this guy on July the 23rd, and we started dating a few weeks later after hanging out 3 or 4 times and talking every day. Yea, I know it sounds quick, but stay with me here. So, I'm an Aqurian female with Moon in Capricorn, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Cancer. He's a Virgo with Moon in Libra, Venus in Virgo, and Mars in Gemini. We're super compatible as far as personality goes. We can talk about anything and nothing at the same time. We just seem to "get" each other. I don't know how astrologically compatible we are, because I don't know his time of birth, but if you could tell me anything about us, that'd be great. I'll provide birth information at the end of the thread. Well, he has this friend, whom I also know, and she's a Libra with Moon in Aquarius. He always talks to her on social networking sites, more than a friend would in my opinion. My venus in Aries causes me to be to become very jealous. Anyway, we've had some trials and tribulations as far as being together goes (mostly due to my mother) and I told him that he'd probably rather date some one else like the girl that I mentioned above, and he replied "that's not true at all." However, he didn't come right out and say that WHAT exactly wasn't true (the dating her, or the dating someone else in general.) Anyway, I'm jealous because she has sun in Libra, and he has moon in Libra, and I feel as though they may get on better than we do even though we get on swell. Opinions?

Oh, my Mercury is Pisces
His is Virgo.
The majority of his birthchart is virgo.

Me-
Feb 16th 1993, 16:41pm Greenwood, SC USA
Him-
Sept 19th 1990, time unknown, Ipatinga, Brasil