Chelsea vs Man city

Let me say a very big compliment to each and every one out there and a happy new year to you all. Special regards and compliments to fensi88, sven555, jibriel, torero and those great people I forgot to mention their names. You guys are so awesome and wonderful.
On the 3rd of January, 2021 is Chelsea vs Man city. 5:30pm local time. Chelsea is playing at home and their home colours is all blue while man city are playing away in all black. Asc is 2 degree Leo. DSC is Aquarius. That is sun vs Saturn. But moon is making an aspect to the sun 120 degrees and that is the only major aspect I can see (that is why I am still a novice). Dignities- I don't know how fensi does it. But with that aspect of 120 degree, does it mean Chelsea will carry the day? Chelsea rep sun while man city rep Saturn.
Please guys, pardon my inability to upload the chart. I can't find any icon to click to attach files. I am finding it difficult to upload the chart.

fensi88

I got ASC=19Can41
In this case ASC team is represent with dispositor of the Moon and that is Mercury. DSC team is represent with DSC ruler Saturn. As Chelsea's home kit colour is dark blue they are represented by Saturn.
So Mercury represent Man City. As Mercury is just inside DSC that menas Man City is controlled by Chelsea. Mercury also is in conjunction with Pluto. J.Frawley in his excellent book "Sports astrology" said that Pluto has a powerfull destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case. So, this is one more testimony against ASC team.
Next, dignities are in Saturn's favour one more testimony that Chelsea will win.

Ferdinand85

fensi88 Can you predict match between Santa Clara and Benfica please? The match will be play on 4th January 2021 at 4pm Portugal, Ponta Delgada local time

fensi88

I got complicated chart ASC=23Ge52
Santa Clara play in red kit so it is represented with DSC ruler Jupiter. Benfica will probaly play in 3rd colors kit so they are represented with ASC ruler Mercury.
If we look for Moon's aspects we have only one important and that is trine with Mercury which would mean that Benfica will win. But Lord of the hour is just about to change sign so it might be draw. So, it is not safe to bet.

fensi88

I got complicated chart ASC=23Ge52
Santa Clara play in red kit so it is represented with DSC ruler Jupiter. Benfica will probaly play in 3rd colors kit so they are represented with ASC ruler Mercury.
If we look for Moon's aspects we have only one important and that is trine with Mercury which would mean that Benfica will win. But Lord of the hour is just about to change sign so it might be draw. So, it is not safe to bet.

Santa Clara 1 - 1 Benfica

Hello fensi88 I am having a feeling (my instinct) that the opposite testimony between Chelsea vs man city has to do with the Cancer/Capricorn - Asc and DSC. I think it is quite difficult to predict when the Asc and Dsc are cancer/Capricorn. What do you guys have to say about this?

Tengku Hadi

Yes, I totally agree with you, that is most difficult chart for predict.

What is concerning for me is the form of Liverpool right now, which is abysmal. I hope they can get out of their rut soon and start winning again. Torero predicted Liverpool will still win this season but the situation really looks dire for them at the moment.

gecko235

may i add... when asc dsc axis is on cancer capricorn, colors are bit tricky,,,

i go with root chakry combined with moon colors are darker..

so saturn might actually be righter in this case