Succes in relationships??

manas

Does my birth chart indicate success in relationships, I think so right??

I have several libra placements
My north node is in the 7th house (depending on the house system, in most systems it is but placidus and whole signs not)
My 7th house is ruled by neptune, which is in my 5th house of joy including romance and sextiles my north node.
My neptune is also well aspected with my sun and moon, however it squares my venus and opposes my saturn so Im not sure about that.
I'm also slightly worried about my mars, because it opposes my venus and squares my neptune
If my north node is in the 8th house. With scorpio ruling the eighth house there is my scorpio venus, if thats significant. But my mars opposes that and mars rules my eighth house and aries where my north node would be.
As you can see I am quite conflicted and as a libra stellium, you can imagine that relationships are quite important to me so could anyone please let me know what my birth chart could say about future relationships.
Thanks! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_manas_ziegler_he.61336.50868.jpg
    astro_2gw_manas_ziegler_he.61336.50868.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28

thelivingsky

Your chart is quite complex with so many tight aspects and 2 yods. Likely few things in life will be simple for you.

With so many planets in Libra including the South Node and the chart ruler with a trine to Neptune to the Sun and Moon, I see a great deal of idealism. Yet there is that Venus in Scorpio and Pluto on the IC which suggest some deeper, and more visceral or primal needs or impulses.

Venus in Scorpio people almost always have some relationship upheavals during their lives unless their Venus has only strong, flowing aspects. Your Venus is in a t-square so it does present some challenges. Your H7 rulers is also in this t-square. This does not preclude eventual relationship happiness however just that there will be important lessons to learn in that pursuit.

The North Node in H7 reiterates the need that there are important lessons to learn around partnership issues.

I always like to remind people who are anxious about relationships that research has shown that the people who were happiest before getting married were also the happiest after they married. maybe this is a function of Law of Attraction: that happy people attract other happy well-adjusted people? So work on your own happiness independent of others?

Astrology can be a great tool for choosing the relationships with the best chance of success (synastry and composite charts.) Make a list of dozens of couples who have stayed together for decades (you will likely need to use many celebrity charts for this large of a sample) and do their composites and synastry and look for the patterns. I have done over 200 of these and there definitely are indicators.

Good luck,
Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com