Confused about my future, lifeless at present

chasama

Hi!

I've been actually very lifeless/not driven for quite a long time now, more than a year. Even if I take a break from work or have vacations, after that goes back to this feeling.

I'm a freelance web designer and I do work at home, so most of the time I'm alone. I do miss being with officemates, but at my current location there is no much job opportunities for me. I am contented with my lovelife - I have a nice partner. But being here in this hometown any longer makes me feel intoxicated.

I'm quite a noob at Astrology, I can only analyze personalities with natal charts, but beyond that I'm clueless.

I would like to have an opinion of what I'm feeling, if it's just a phase or am I really not supposed to stay in my hometown any longer. I attached my natal chart, it also includes the location I'm born, it is also similar to where I'm staying.

Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated.

chart.gif

kimbermoon

Do not despair! what is currently happening for you are the planetary configurations that are affecting us all in terms of political, social and economic changes...there is a cosmic plan that we are all a part of, and many people around the world are feeling very much the same...there is apprehension in not knowing what is to come. A look at your current transits: Saturn transiting your 7th making a square aspect with your Neptune/Uranus conjunction is apt to be causing a sense of inner restlessness and a sense of knowing that things are about to change in your life. That's where it begins; also Pluto currently transiting this same configuration in the chart...it can be a heavy influence that often begins within the psyche and may not yet have made itself clear to your consciousness...this is where apprehension and confusion begins to make itself felt...I would be happy to guide you, if you would like to PM me...:innocent: