Will I ever live in USA? :)

Vanja

Heey guys :)))

So, this is The Year for me to quit the job and maybe relocate, or stay where I am.. So, I was thinking about moving to the US, but the problem with work visa is huge, so I still don't know how to handle that problem...

Anyways, the question was, will I ever live in the USA?

https://imgur.com/a/qifQ7Qw

Vanja

I am kind of confused why we r using 7H as a relocation house...
I am thinking 4th is the home, so a home away from home is the 7H? If I understood it correctly?

So, I am signified with Jupiter as a ruler of the 1st H and the Moon. Both of the lights are above the horizon, which I read somewhere is a good thing (?).

Jupiter is my significator and of the 9th H and being combusted by Sun means a no to my question??

And Mercury as a significator of the relocation also under the Sun beams, cannot make it out, is it a good thing or a bad thing :D

If someone could post a clarification on Sun and what does it mean if a planet is in conjunction like my Jupi is with the Sun here, that would be a great help! :)))

I am kind of lost here :D

Vanja

Is this a casimi case? :) The ruler of the 9th is Jupiter and in casimi with the Sun?
So, it's a yes or? :)

Sunrise

Heey guys :)))

So, this is The Year for me to quit the job and maybe relocate, or stay where I am.. So, I was thinking about moving to the US, but the problem with work visa is huge, so I still don't know how to handle that problem...

Anyways, the question was, will I ever live in the USA?

https://imgur.com/a/qifQ7Qw
Dear,
is the data of your chart correct??? Your chart says: 26 October 2017

Vanja

Yes, it is... I asked this question before I knew of this forum... :)
Why do you ask? Is this a casimi case or not?

Sunrise

Yes, it is... I asked this question before I knew of this forum... :)
Why do you ask? Is this a casimi case or not?
Thank you for your answer.

Because of a different chronology (2017) I thought there was a mistake or you uploaded the wrong chart. But since it is not so, all fine.
and yes it is casimie

Vanja

Hey :) I never got a notification for the reply (don't know why)

Thank you for the reply! So, u think the answer is a yes? Can you help out with the timing please? :) I was thinking of trying to move around November.. but not having a job out there makes it very uncertain...

Thank you for your answer.

Because of a different chronology (2017) I thought there was a mistake or you uploaded the wrong chart. But since it is not so, all fine.
and yes it is casimie

rafaella

I'm sorry but no... Moon void, detriment. Jupiter no aspect with 7th ruler Mercury. Cazimi Jupiter shows great power sitting beside the King... maybe you will say hello to Trump...lol

Jokes aside, I think Cazimi Jup might give you something extraordinary , if not move to US but something else...

I don't know why you want to move to US? You are in Europe, so many better options in Europe... don't you think? I love Europe....:love:

Vanja

Dear Raffaela :)

thank u for shedding some light and sharing ur opinion :)
Jupiter does not have an aspect with Mercury yet in the chart... but as the planets continue to move on, it will make an aspect. Hence the time delay?
Only because a whole average months salary is 250 euros, which is making us here modern day slaves! Serbia is not in Europe (it's Balkans)...
Something else extraordinary happening? Really cannot c what it can be...
Any idea?

thx :)

waybread

As I think you know, it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to immigrate to the United States. Have you read US Customs and Immigration guidelines on what it would take?

With your void-of-the-course moon in detriment, I don't think it is going to happen.

It is much easier to get a tourist visa for 6 months, or a student visa if you apply to and get accepted by an accredited university. A student visa may or may not allow you to work while you're there. But these are temporary measures. There are such things as work permits, but normally they would require a secure offer of employment from a major US employer, or a posting from a Russian (or other international) company to a location in the US.

Jupiter is cazimi and in the 7th house. Judging from magazine ads, a lot of Russian women hope to find an American mate, but I doubt that these are reputable programs.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Could you post your natal (birth) chart to get some confirmation. Whilst it might not be the US, it could be that you may still move abroad. I would like to see what your natal chart shows.

rafaella

Dear Raffaela :)

thank u for shedding some light and sharing ur opinion :)
Jupiter does not have an aspect with Mercury yet in the chart... but as the planets continue to move on, it will make an aspect. Hence the time delay?
Only because a whole average months salary is 250 euros, which is making us here modern day slaves! Serbia is not in Europe (it's Balkans)...
Something else extraordinary happening? Really cannot c what it can be...
Any idea?

thx :)

I see you need a geography lesson. https://www.worldatlas.com/eu/rs/where-is-serbia.html

Yes someday Mercury and Jupiter do make an aspect, but that doesn't make it a yes for you. Mercury in your chart has already moved away from Jupiter. Mercury is faster and its gone. Moon is Void. Its a big NO.

Vanja

Dear Waybread :)

hehe I was just thinking where were u going with all those Russians in your speech heheh ;)
As we speak, I do own a 10-year tourist visa to the USA and am in negotiations with some companies for a work permit :)
I was just wondering if it will happen or not...? I will never marry so that option with a bogus marriage is not an option (at least not for me).

Sure aquarius7000 :) Just a little note, I was born in Montenegro, so technically I already live abroad (since the split up of our two countries, a few years back).

Natal chart with transits:

https://imgur.com/a/S958N0f

Solar for 2018:

https://imgur.com/a/2UFHlwD

I was also considering Spain, but due to my bad Spanish, I decided on the US. Australia or New Zeland would also be an option (depending on where I manage to obtain a working permit). Btw, I work for the mobile provider (if that has any significance, work wise). If someone thinks that I will move, please shed some light where u think it will be best according to with the chart (it might get me thinking of somewhere I haven't considered as an option).

So what do you all think of this Casimi then? If related with a partner (I do not have a relationship or a man in sight at all :lol: ). I thought that Casimi cancels any detriments or VOC, so to speak, and grants a happy ending of a question as a rule? What does it exactly bring (I am a little bit confused about it)?

Thank you all for ur insight :) I appreciate it!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

How accurate is your time of birth, as your Asc. is a borderline case and your TOB seems rounded off to 1 pm?

Do you have curly hair? When you put on weight, is it in the top half of your body? Do you have soft, watery eyes? Dos your pride get hurt quite easily?

Have you ever dated a foreigner or a student from overseas?

I do think you will spend some years abroad. It could be that you take up a teaching job overseas or something connected to languages and communication. It is difficult to say which country you might move to. You might want to try out astrocartography at astro.com and see where your Sun, Venus, Mars lines fall.

Vanja

Hi Aquarius7000 :D

Well to the best of my knowledge time of the birth is accurate. Yes, I do have curly hair :) When I put on weight it is evenly distributed all over my body. I do have soft eyes, but not watery. My pride does hurt easily, but not as before when I was younger (I think now it is more in touch with reality than before when I was young).

Well, my job is connected with communication (I work for the major mobile provider/operator). I have been thinking of changing profession altogether, so maybe doing something creative (and for myself, open up my own company, or write children's books if I am unable to find a job in my line of work).

I do not understand what is Casimi saying here? What is your opinion on that? :)

waybread

You might check out the occupations deemed desirable for US immigration purposes. A high-demand profession might bump you up in the queue of immigration applications, but the process is still very, very slow. A job offer from a major US employer that has experience in work permits for foreign nationals should help. Once you have one of these and are in the US, the process of obtaining a green card can go more smoothly.

The US does severely limit the number of new immigrants it accepts each year. I don't think Australia or New Zealand are any easier, but Canada has a somewhat more generous immigration policy. Again, look and see what skills are in-demand before you quit your current job if you're serious about immigrating.

muchacho

Why would you care about a horary chart from a year ago? Do a new one. Also, "Will I ever...?" questions are better seen from the natal chart.

aquarius7000

Hi Aquarius7000 :D

Well to the best of my knowledge time of the birth is accurate. Yes, I do have curly hair :) When I put on weight it is evenly distributed all over my body. I do have soft eyes, but not watery. My pride does hurt easily, but not as before when I was younger (I think now it is more in touch with reality than before when I was young).
Your time of birth could be a bit off because all that you said sounds very Leo Asc. like.

You may want to re do your chart by adding 10 mins to your time of birth, so that you get an early Leo Asc.

Vanja

Why would you care about a horary chart from a year ago? Do a new one. Also, "Will I ever...?" questions are better seen from the natal chart.

Hi Muchacho :)

isn't the first rule of horary never to ask a question twice?? Can I ask it again??