Can you change the course of a doomed relationship? Everyone hop in :)

Ariesinlove1996

Can you change the course of a doomed relationship based off astrology?

- Ive been wondering this for such a long time but I feel I've been on the wrong sections of this forum. I've been wanting to learn how to predict/prevent and then allow my relationship to unfold.

I hope you guys know what I mean.

(I've been wanting to know how to predict and prevent issues in my relationship for the longest time ever, and I wanted to as I hate to say it but take control of our relationship. Because there was a time when I had 100% control of our relationship and I ended up abusing it. And that's how it all crumbled.)

katydid

You need to move on from this impossible situation. You are young with your entire life ahead of you. Date women your own age. Start a family together.

You don't need a woman with a lot of difficult prior baggage that will dog you for the rest of your life. She is not going to suddenly drop her prior boyfriend if she hasn't done so already. Take a hint...:pouty:

StillOne

IMO, no you can't change the course of a doomed relationship. It is best to accept it's fate and move on. IMO, astrology can give insight to why the relationship was doomed. IMO, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to use what astrology has taught you, actually apply it, and subsequently change the very nature of a relationship.

However, I do think you can use astrology to help an otherwise healthy relationship out of some hurdles.

Best wishes to you Ariesinlove1996!

craft94

- Ive been wondering this for such a long time but I feel I've been on the wrong sections of this forum. I've been wanting to learn how to predict/prevent and then allow my relationship to unfold.

I hope you guys know what I mean.

(I've been wanting to know how to predict and prevent issues in my relationship for the longest time ever, and I wanted to as I hate to say it but take control of our relationship. Because there was a time when I had 100% control of our relationship and I ended up abusing it. And that's how it all crumbled.)

What makes a relationship "doomed"?

Like, "Aries and Cancer are not compatible?" that kind of doom, or "I ****** up badly and she won't speak to me anymore?" kind of doomed.
Either way, I'm not sure I believe in "doomed."

Ariesinlove1996

What makes a relationship "doomed"?

Like, "Aries and Cancer are not compatible?" that kind of doom, or "I ****** up badly and she won't speak to me anymore?" kind of doomed.
Either way, I'm not sure I believe in "doomed."

Hahahahah NOW THATS THE CHARACTER IM LOOKING FOR!!!

Follow up on my past threads and you'll know haha

Anntt

You need to move on. Certainly you might feel hurt/sad so much but no kill you yet, it will make you stronger :smile:. Maybe you deserve another guy better than your ex. I recently broke up with my ex because of ego issue.

StillOne

You need to move on. Certainly you might feel hurt/sad so much but no kill you yet, it will make you stronger :smile:. Maybe you deserve another guy better than your ex. I recently broke up with my ex because of ego issue.

This is great advice. Tanks for contributing. :sideways: