A few things bothering me... I feel like something is wrong with me

Ariesinlove1996

For all those who've been following me for a while, I've finally gotten to the point where I am focusing on myself and my education. I work a job I like while going to college full time.

But I've met a lot of challenges recently that have been bothering me.

1.) I have been lonely, and I look around to make friends and even try to chat with girls. But I don't get a positive reaction. Most people thing I'm weird or obnoxious.

2.) i wanna find a girl my age to date as I really crave a partner. I maybe a lone wolf but everyone needs a romantic partner. Almost every woman I wanna approach and try to get with, they shoot me down. Like god it gets frustrating because I am fit and decent looking.

3.) I don't know why people thing I'm weird. They find my confidence to be something menacing and they are literally scared of me when I approach them for a friendly chat.

For all my friends that know me, how come am I dealing with this?

Can you guys take a look at my chart perhaps?

Try to ride out the storm. There is a collective anxiety coming from the saturn/chiron square. It's dredging up fears and anxiety in everyone. But it is a great time to get in touch with your personal motivations and how the drive you forward.