Psychic Ability

sagittariussoul

As already mentioned by others, I also have Mercury in 8th and can communicate with some psychic abilities. However, what others haven't mentioned as much is your moon, generally speaking.

Sometimes it seems too obvious to say but in general your moon is very strong in that it is the strongest part of your chart. It has two Trines (mine as well), one of them with Jupiter. This can only expand your psychic intuition, although Saturn sat negatively beside may make you use a lot of effort to access it properly.
On a side point, I'm intrigued by your name sagittariussoul when it is your ascendant. Your soul appears to be very much Virgo under the surface :p - this Mercurial energy again helpful with highly specific forms of communication.

Hi Taurus9, thanks for the response! I was always wondering how you could tap into pyshic abilities. I always think I have a good intuition, and often know things that turn out to be true in that sense. I think Mercury in the 8th can give good deduction/detective like skills? As someone once pointed out.

As for my username, i'm not sure why I chose that one lol. Someone said that your moon sign is connected more to your soul, so maybe i should've been aquariussoul? haha. But you did say that I appear to be very Virgo. Do you think your dominant signs would have anything to do with the energy you feel more in your chart? The same with dominant planets too? Thanks again.

sagittariussoul

it becomes more interesting. I added your named asteroid to the charts and in the composite chart you are at 7 Pisces with is exactly conjunct your natal node..7 Pisces

in addition in nan's natal you are exactly square her node and the Uranus/mercury and Uranus/venus midpoints. this is another indication of the nodal connection between you allowing her soul to contact you.

could you give me her given name? I am curious to how her asteroid fits in to this soul connection you have with your nan.

rahu

Thanks for the comments Rahu, I feel a lot better knowing that it's not just my imagination? Since she had been popping up a lot in my mind, and I could always feel her presence too. As for her given name do you mean the one she was called by birth? If so, her full name was Edith Jean Potter, and I share her middle name too. But she prefered to be called Jean.

Since my Nan's passing last year, my mum's been struggling with grief. I was lucky enough to beable to block out my own grief a little, but my mum doesn't believe in astrology. Which helped me with mine. She's sort of spiritual, believing in god etc but it's not something she displays on a day to day basis if that makes any sense, so I struggle to give her any kind of positive enlightenment, spiritually speaking.

Taurus9

Hi Taurus9, thanks for the response! I was always wondering how you could tap into pyshic abilities. I always think I have a good intuition, and often know things that turn out to be true in that sense. I think Mercury in the 8th can give good deduction/detective like skills? As someone once pointed out.

As for my username, i'm not sure why I chose that one lol. Someone said that your moon sign is connected more to your soul, so maybe i should've been aquariussoul? haha. But you did say that I appear to be very Virgo. Do you think your dominant signs would have anything to do with the energy you feel more in your chart? The same with dominant planets too? Thanks again.

Well your True Node is also in Sagittarius so I believe you did intuitively choose it for a good reason. As you can see, Rahu has mad knowledge and skills to do with the Node and specific current transits. Ultimately your soul mission in your life path is to follow your True Node.

It's almost as if this is who you are always trying to become, and as it is also your ascendant, so it will be how people view your personality and therefore how you may get feedback about who you think you are. Your IC is also in Aries so even deep down you will still feel fiery, and your major trines are in communicative air signs so you will wish to communicate this.

Your sun was traditionally interpreted as your real soul, hence it is called sol. Many people do identify more with their ascendant and true nodes though, especially as the ascendant is more accurate for predictive astrology and the true node is where you are being given lessons to turn into.

I don't think you appear to be very Virgo on the surface to the average person and even to yourself, as your chart is not very Earth heavy personality wise. But it is very Mercurial, and you appear to be intellectual and stable, even beneath an Aquarian moon mind and other obstacles going on in your chart.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Well your True Node is also in Sagittarius so I believe you did intuitively choose it for a good reason. As you can see, Rahu has mad knowledge and skills to do with the Node and specific current transits. Ultimately your soul mission in your life path is to follow your True Node.

It's almost as if this is who you are always trying to become, and as it is also your ascendant, so it will be how people view your personality and therefore how you may get feedback about who you think you are. Your IC is also in Aries so even deep down you will still feel fiery, and your major trines are in communicative air signs so you will wish to communicate this.

Your sun was traditionally interpreted as your real soul, hence it is called sol. Many people do identify more with their ascendant and true nodes though, especially as the ascendant is more accurate for predictive astrology and the true node is where you are being given lessons to turn into.

I don't think you appear to be very Virgo on the surface to the average person and even to yourself, as your chart is not very Earth heavy personality wise. But it is very Mercurial, and you appear to be intellectual and stable, even beneath an Aquarian moon mind and other obstacles going on in your chart.

I find Isabel hickey's attributionof mercury as your soul much more accurate . she believed the sun is your body, the moon is your spirit mercury is your soul.

I also believe the node shows the powers you have which are already acquired through the souls progression thru lives. the are not potential they are actualities.

"As you can see, Rahu has mad knowledge and skills to do with the Node and specific current transits"

I find this characterization insulting, in light of the slander and accusations OF anti-semitism that oddity,waybread and katydid are making on chat threads and in PMs to members

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi sagittariussoul

looking at the named asteroid jean(Jeanne), it is square you ascendant which would account for her affect on your.
in her own chat jean is conjunct venus and mercury and the jean/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the sun which is square you named asteroid and hence also shows the line of astral connection that allows her to come to you.
in the composite the jean/pluto midpoint is conjunct the south node opposed to your moon on the north node. coupled with the composite sun being conjunct to orcus. it seems likely that you and she have had a close association through your past lives. i would think this implies you have important lessons to learn from her.

it might to see how your mother's chart relates to these concepts

rahu

Taurus9

I find Isabel hickey's attributionof mercury as your soul much more accurate . she believed the sun is your body, the moon is your spirit mercury is your soul.

I also believe the node shows the powers you have which are already acquired through the souls progression thru lives. the are not potential they are actualities.

rahu

Interesting stuff. Certainly I have always felt like Mercury is the only thing that can fight for my soul via intellect, but I had never considered interpreting it as the actual soul. Sun as body and moon as spirit can also make sense, although there comes a point with all interpretations where the terminology can be interchangeable and redundant.

Entertaining the node as a past tense concept as opposed to future is also an intriguing perspective. Time is the only thing that stops everything happening at once.

Taurus9

"As you can see, Rahu has mad knowledge and skills to do with the Node and specific current transits"

I find this characterization insulting, in light of the slander and accusations OF anti-semitism that oddity,waybread and katydid are making on chat threads and in PMs to members

rahu

Sorry, I genuinely didn't mean to insult you rahu. It was a compliment using slang. I respect your knowledge and skills greatly. I was using mad as an endearing term but it didn't come across well via a screen. Your posts are always deeply insightful.

rahu

Banned
Interesting stuff. Certainly I have always felt like Mercury is the only thing that can fight for my soul via intellect, but I had never considered interpreting it as the actual soul. Sun as body and moon as spirit can also make sense, although there comes a point with all interpretations where the terminology can be interchangeable and redundant.

Entertaining the node as a past tense concept as opposed to future is also an intriguing perspective. Time is the only thing that stops everything happening at once.

"Entertaining the node as a past tense concept as opposed to future...."

you are still missing the point, the nodes powers are in the present tense. because of the nodes connection to destiny and karma, the future and past tenses are not incorrect with regard to the nodal power, but the astrology establishment censors the most important fact which is the node is one of the most forceful symbols in a chart.... In the present .

rahu

sagittariussoul

hi sagittariussoul

looking at the named asteroid jean(Jeanne), it is square you ascendant which would account for her affect on your.
in her own chat jean is conjunct venus and mercury and the jean/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the sun which is square you named asteroid and hence also shows the line of astral connection that allows her to come to you.
in the composite the jean/pluto midpoint is conjunct the south node opposed to your moon on the north node. coupled with the composite sun being conjunct to orcus. it seems likely that you and she have had a close association through your past lives. i would think this implies you have important lessons to learn from her.

it might to see how your mother's chart relates to these concepts

rahu

Thank you for the interpretations , rahu! Reading your comments have helped me to understand the kind of feelings and emotions I've been recently experiencing when it comes to my Nan. Always thought it was my imagination and sensitiviy/ I'm also curious about the name asteroids now, how do you get them up on your chart? Would like to learn more about mine too. Also, what kind of lessons do you think i'm meant to learn from her? I feel that my life stuckon dull repeat currently. I'll be sure to add my mum's chart too, once i've got her details. I don't think she has her correct time of birth though, so will probably use a default time like with my Nan.

rahu

Banned
Thank you for the interpretations , rahu! Reading your comments have helped me to understand the kind of feelings and emotions I've been recently experiencing when it comes to my Nan. Always thought it was my imagination and sensitiviy/ I'm also curious about the name asteroids now, how do you get them up on your chart? Would like to learn more about mine too. Also, what kind of lessons do you think i'm meant to learn from her? I feel that my life stuckon dull repeat currently. I'll be sure to add my mum's chart too, once i've got her details. I don't think she has her correct time of birth though, so will probably use a default time like with my Nan.

I'm also curious about the name asteroids now, how do you get them up on your chart? Would like to learn more about mine too.

go to astro.com and clicked on extended chart selections go to the bottom where it says :asteroid name/number list with 19933names
click and wait for the file to appear then scroll down to what your looking for.
just a few pointers. if a person is known by a nickname ,that will work, just as your nan liked to go by jean instead edith.also if an exact match look for one with similar consonant structure. the names are gender neutral for instance there is no victor but Victoria works instead.
surprisingly,if you find a name that reminds you of the person you are looking for, even if it is not the name, it will work.all you need is a word that reminds you of the person.

sagittariussoul

I'm also curious about the name asteroids now, how do you get them up on your chart? Would like to learn more about mine too.

go to astro.com and clicked on extended chart selections go to the bottom where it says :asteroid name/number list with 19933names
click and wait for the file to appear then scroll down to what your looking for.
just a few pointers. if a person is known by a nickname ,that will work, just as your nan liked to go by jean instead edith.also if an exact match look for one with similar consonant structure. the names are gender neutral for instance there is no victor but Victoria works instead.
surprisingly,if you find a name that reminds you of the person you are looking for, even if it is not the name, it will work.all you need is a word that reminds you of the person.

Thanks Rahu, may I ask which one you used for Elizabeth? (My name) There's a few options with similar names but i'm not sure which one to use. Thanks again.

rahu

Banned
hi

I used 412 elisabetha because the phonetic sound is very similar and all the elizabeths were part of a first name/last name sets.
this may sound funny but any name your choose will be the correct name to use. there are no incorrect choices. but you have to settle on a name. sometimes I cannot decide on which name to use and in that situation I don't make a choice and don't try to use a named asteroid.

rahu