college major/minor ideas

Larxene

Both lights below the horizon, therefore it's a dark chart. Both the Moon and the Sun are in their trigons, and angular, thus I think the Moon is still preferred as the sect light. Planets that are of the sect in favour are therefore, the Moon, Venus and Mars.

At a glance, none of the three planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars) are making a phase with the Sun, within +/-7 days. Mercury -might- make a phase, but I don't have the software to check it atm.

Next, the 10th place and Midheaven are found to be in Gemini, the Sun opposes this place but Mercury does not aspect it. After that, Maternus instructs to look at the 2nd and 6th places. Here, in the 2nd place, I find Venus in domicile, and she is the benefic of the sect in favour. Mars is also in the 6th place, though he has no major dignities there.

Given these testimonies, I would choose Venus as the significator of profession. Some say to look for education in the 9th place, and we find Saturn there, but the place itself is Venus's domicile.

Venusian professions typically include things like visual arts, music, dealing with cosmetics, clothes, hair-styling (arguably also signified by Mars), modelling, etc. I suggest studying something related to this in college. One thing that strikes me about the Venus/Saturn combination is something like architecture, or anything involving presenting/arranging something to make it beautiful, in a meticulous/structured manner. Graphics design, or GUI design, might also work.

Do note that your Mercury might actually be making a heliacal phase, in which case I would probably choose a Mercury or Mercury/Venus kind of profession instead. However, I cannot check this as the birth-date is not given.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Hope this helped,

Larxene Xenohart

Last edited:

Larxene

Okay, I don't have the software I usually use for checking exact heliacal phases, but it seems your Mercury is further than 15 degrees from the Sun during the whole 7 days before and after your birth (15 days period). Thus, it should not be the significator of profession.

I'd go with Venus mainly and Saturn secondarily then. Any of the careers that I mentioned interest you?

Larxene Xenohart

swatts2k15

Okay, I don't have the software I usually use for checking exact heliacal phases, but it seems your Mercury is further than 15 degrees from the Sun during the whole 7 days before and after your birth (15 days period). Thus, it should not be the significator of profession.

I'd go with Venus mainly and Saturn secondarily then. Any of the careers that I mentioned interest you?

Larxene Xenohart

Architecture interests me. i've always wanted to be one since i was little but im broadening my choses. I take CAD (computer aided design) right now which has similar concepts.