Moving from birth country

Dr.Time

Hello,
Dear Respected Astrologers/Jyotishas,
My humble greetings to you all.

I hope to receive clarification from you all if possible regarding a personal matter.

I am intending to relocate from my birth country early next year to Canadaregion.
You had recently advised me not long ago when I had posed a similar question that successful relocation could take place in late 2014/early 2015.

I am feeling ambition and drive to relocate sooner given current economic climate in my birth country.
Is it possible to assess my chart and decipher whether this period is favourable for the move, can it have a favourable effect on me professionally, materially, spiritually etc?

Thank you all for your time, I wish you all the best. Thank you for your selfless service.

Dr. Time

Attachments

• dr.time.jpg
    dr.time.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 25

Dr.Time

BUMP.

Can anyone please advise?
I am shifting soon, I'm now feeling scared - lots of people trying to bring me down.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter-rahu over the asc own pisces, self-mastery, and protective of the chart. while rahu could be inclined to foreignness.

mercury own gemini 4th for motherland, although as lord 7th inimical for the pisces asc causing stress and delays.

saturn lord 12th for foreign lands is over enemy sign scorpio 9th impacting luck, higher education and distant lands, while could be inclined towards occult and research aptitude. saturn aspects own capricorn 10th protective of income but not of friendships. mars makes elevated aspect over capricorn promoting income/wealth. mercury-moon-mars lords 4-5-9 conjunct promoting prosperity may be at the motherland although under bit of stress and delay.

sun-saturn opposition 3/9 axis could be a great challenge in life in terms of coping with father/strained relations,
while could also be a challenge in distant lands.

currently 16yrs jupiter dasa till age 34 approx. jupiter now transits gemini 4th motherland aspecting own sagittarius 10th promoting career prospects over the year, perhaps mid-course oct-jan now to watch for.

saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 8th/trine moon tending to success amidst adversity, rise and fall same time to watch and care for, trine transit jupiter transit 4th.

ketu transits natal venus aries 2nd impacting family-finances, while could tend to injury/surgery related to head-throat etc. ketu/rahu transits 2/8 axis tending to sudden issues in life.

hope asc jupiter transit gemini aspecting own sagittarius helps, and all the more while moving to elevated cancer 5th/2nd from moon mid-2014 trining and aspecting natal jupiter-rahu own pisces ascendant/jupiter dasa-period,
as well as trining and aspecting saturn scorpio 9th containing the stress thereof, while saturn moves to natal scorpio 9th 2014 christmas calling for long-term decisions of life and change.

hope generic observations enable reflect further,

sun-saturn opp could be great challenge distant lands. while jupiter-rahu own pisces asc and protective and mercury own gemini 4th for motherland, although chart could be inclined to foreign lands and foreignness saturn 9th/mars 4th.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Dr.Time

Dear Kshantaram
Thank you dearly for your detailed and thoughtful reply.
You've put great time into this and I appreciate it.

Is it correct to say that people's charts are mostly made of malefic planets? It seems to me that through the duration of people's lives, struggles are always there and so the presence of malefic planets would then be normal? What do you think?

I can see that I will struggle overseas based on what you've shared with me, if I have understood correctly. I guess for me now, I need to consider, how to continue on and overcome the struggles.

jai!
Dr. Time

jupiter-rahu over the asc own pisces, self-mastery, and protective of the chart. while rahu could be inclined to foreignness.

mercury own gemini 4th for motherland, although as lord 7th inimical for the pisces asc causing stress and delays.

saturn lord 12th for foreign lands is over enemy sign scorpio 9th impacting luck, higher education and distant lands, while could be inclined towards occult and research aptitude. saturn aspects own capricorn 10th protective of income but not of friendships. mars makes elevated aspect over capricorn promoting income/wealth. mercury-moon-mars lords 4-5-9 conjunct promoting prosperity may be at the motherland although under bit of stress and delay.

sun-saturn opposition 3/9 axis could be a great challenge in life in terms of coping with father/strained relations,

currently 16yrs jupiter dasa till age 34 approx. jupiter now transits gemini 4th motherland aspecting own sagittarius 10th promoting career prospects over the year, perhaps mid-course oct-jan now to watch for.

saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 8th/trine moon tending to success amidst adversity, rise and fall same time to watch and care for, trine transit jupiter transit 4th.

ketu transits natal venus aries 2nd impacting family-finances, while could tend to injury/surgery related to head-throat etc. ketu/rahu transits 2/8 axis tending to sudden issues in life.

hope asc jupiter transit gemini aspecting own sagittarius helps, and all the more while moving to elevated cancer 5th/2nd from moon mid-2014 trining and aspecting natal jupiter-rahu own pisces ascendant/jupiter dasa-period,
as well as trining and aspecting saturn scorpio 9th containing the stress thereof, while saturn moves to natal scorpio 9th 2014 christmas calling for long-term decisions of life and change.

hope generic observations enable reflect further,

sun-saturn opp could be great challenge distant lands. while jupiter-rahu own pisces asc and protective and mercury own gemini 4th for motherland, although chart could be inclined to foreign lands and foreignness saturn 9th/mars 4th.

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member

mercury own gemini 4th for motherland,
although as lord 7th inimical for the pisces asc, causing stress and delays.

saturn lord 12th for foreign lands is over enemy sign scorpio 9th impacting luck, higher education and distant lands,

mars makes elevated aspect over capricorn promoting income/wealth. mercury-moon-mars lords 4-5-9 conjunct promoting prosperity may be at the motherland - although under bit of stress and delay.

sun-saturn opposition 3/9 axis could be a great challenge in life

currently 16yrs jupiter dasa till age 34 approx.
jupiter now transits gemini 4th motherland aspecting own sagittarius 10th, promoting career prospects over the year,
wishing well,

kshantaram

may suggest reflect prospects motherland, weighing carefully the great risks that may be involved in distant/foreign lands, although one may feel inclined.

best wishes,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm :

virgo 7th inimical-badhaka for pisces asc,
stress-delays in career, relationship matters.

ketu intellectual virgo 7th critical, perfectionist,
indifferent-separative towards relationships.

and prone to pain-injury-surgery abdominals, intestine, waist, etc.

7th lord mer own gemini 4th, may be spouse from motherland.

moon-mer-mars lords 5/7/9 conj suggestive of arranged marriage
with person of choice-liking and prosperity,

mer own gemini 4th growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
writings, psychology, psychometrics,
information processing-analyticals/hardware, meditronics, surgery, etc

lords 1/7 jup-mer over pisces-gemini sq unfriendly signs,
relationship under challenge/conflict.

retro sat libra 8th opp venus 2nd,
craving for relationship difficulty to achieve,
and prone to to mutual health issues,

sat debilated aspect over venus aries 2nd for family-finances,
while could have artistic aptitudes.

sat lord 12th over 8th success amidst adversity.
gains through insurance, law-justice, etc.
sat lord 11th elevated over 8th libra, sudden gains.

sat aspecting own cap 11th protective of income-gains,
but not good for health of friends-friendships.
mars elevated aspect over cap 11th promoting gains.

jup dasa-asc lord, till age 34 or so, jup-rahu pisces asc sensitive, ethical,
self-mastery, acting skills, prone to rise-fall however vitiating judgment,

jup own pisces asc protective and growth-riches through
teaching-advisory-healing roles.
jup trine elevated aspect over cancer 5th
good for education-romance-children-advisory position,
and trine sat-scorpio 9th good for research-occult aptitudes, distant travels, etc

come 016 jup-rahu transit leo 6th prone to rise-fall in health-employment matters.

jup leo trine venus aries 2nd could promote family-marriage-finances,
venus karaka for relationship.
jup transit effective mid-course mid-nov to mid-March, hopefully.

sat scorpio aspects jup-rahu leo 6th affecting health and employment matters.
rahu transit 3rd from moon prone to risk taking-impulsive.

transit jup leo trine own sag 10th promoting career prospects,
but calling for greater efforts transit 6th.

ketu transit acq 12th tending to pain, foreign lands, etc.
ketu transit trine 9th from moon tending to distant lands-travels.

sat transit scorpio coming 2yrs over natal sat 9th seeking change,
having to take long-term decisions of life,
tending to distant lands, research-occult aptitudes,

transit-natal sat scorpio opp sun taurus
luck-health-initiative-communications
-sibling relations-relationship with father, etc
under great stress generally, especially these two yrs.

thus inimical-badhak virgo 7th stress-delay in career-relationship. 7th lord mer own gemini 4th spouse from motherland perhaps, moon-mer-mars lords 5/7/9 conj spouse of choice through arranged marriage. lords 1/7 jup-mer over unfriendly pisces-gemini sq prone to mutual challenges and conflict to care. ketu critical virgo 7th indifferent and separative towards relationship to care. retro sat libra opp venus craving for relationship, affecting mutual health probably.

hope jup-rahu transit leo trine aspect natal venus aries 2nd promotes family-relationship and finances, jup mid-course nov-march hopefully perhaps. venus placed 11th for gains from moon, jup leo trine aspect own sag 7th for marriage-relationship from moon. to watch with hope!

wishing well - coping with adversity with success, mer own gemini 4th and jup own pisces asc leading to growth-riches in life, moon-mer-mars lords 5/7/9 trines+quadrant again leading to prosperity.

jup-rahu tending to rise and fall calling for ancestor worship - worship saint of your faith, Duttaguru, Shirdisaibaba, etc.
sun-sat transit scorpio 9th opp luck, health, initiatives, communications, education, distant travels under great stress.

hope jup transit leo trine venus 2nd promotes family-finances-relationship-marraige mid-course
mid-nov to mid-march to watch with an element of hope, jup dasa too.

kshantaram

ps : to pick as relevant, could share specific feedbacks per return!

Last edited:

TranceAddict

SI of a butcher shop in the world of trance lives on in a while ago but is not a good thing about this privacy statement covers the following information about you and you will be able to see what happens to me in my head and shoulders and the cockroaches