Marriage House

TranceAddict

i want to ask a general question... what happens if the lord of the 7th house is placed in the 4th house.....i need some details on this please... i'm sure that i have this placement... you can look in my chart to check if am right or are there any other aspects i'm missing???

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 30

JUPITERASC

i want to ask a general question...
what happens if the lord of the 7th house is placed in the 4th house.....
i need some details on this please...
i'm sure that i have this placement...
you can look in my chart to check if am right or are there any other aspects i'm missing???
not everyone has the same sign on 7th house

i.e.
7th house SIGN could be Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, or any of the twelve signs

and so
the lord of the 7th could be any planet

and since the interpretation is dependent on the specific ruler of 7th
and is a variable that is dependent on the condition of that ruler and/or SIGN
then generalisation is definitely unreliable :smile:

Because the sign on your 7th is TAURUS - the traditional home of VENUS
VENUS is indeed in the 4th SIGN i.e. AQUARIUS

so since AQUARIUS is the traditional home of SATURN
then VENUS is also influenced by SATURN

Study the PLANET
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venus.html

with refererence to SIGN location http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html

as well as HOUSE location http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

ours is an astrological learning forum
guidance with example charts DELINEATING MARRIAGE
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297

Claire19

i want to ask a general question... what happens if the lord of the 7th house is placed in the 4th house.....i need some details on this please... i'm sure that i have this placement... you can look in my chart to check if am right or are there any other aspects i'm missing???

Yes and you have a nice trine with Venus to the Moon to support that.
Having a connection with the 7th house to the 4th house indicates that you may well have a family with your partner or they feel familiar and remind you of a parent, this could be subconscious. With the 12th house placement definitely that partner is from a past life.

TranceAddict

Uhhh... Very thanks but i didnt understand a word mr claire..... trine with venus shows what significane?? and wife from my past life??????????? ...... please elaborate more:crying::crying:

Hi,
Very good question if 7th house planet and its permanant lords are well placed than people rise up alot in profession ,partnership business and get everything from his/her partner love,sex, affectons,care and take higher poisition after marriage because after marriage 7th house active properly.

Regards
mukesh gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

TranceAddict

Thanks mr mukesh but please see my chart and tell me specifically because i have no planet in 7th house ..but its lord its placed in 4rth house i.e venus!!!! ........

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 18

Zappy

Thanks mr mukesh but please see my chart and tell me specifically because i have no planet in 7th house ..but its lord its placed in 4rth house i.e venus!!!! ........

There are 9 planets and 12 houses. So all 9 planets cannot occupy 12 houses. Most of the time couple or more house will be empty in the chart. That's perfectly fine.

Let us know what exactly you want to know about 7th House and we'll proceed accordingly. Remember 7th House deals with Marriage, business partnership etc.

TranceAddict

Mr zappy i want to know about my nature of spouse.... how will i meet her?? when will i meet her?? ... what kind of married life we will be having??? ... her financial condition .... etc!!!! almost everything

Zappy

Mr zappy i want to know about my nature of spouse.... how will i meet her?? when will i meet her?? ... what kind of married life we will be having??? ... her financial condition .... etc!!!! almost everything

Hi Zeeshan,
KP Rule for Marriage – 7th Cuspal sublord must signify 2 or 7 or 11, also 5th and 8th house are also considered as supportive houses.

As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife.

Your 7th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury, hence you’ll have more than one wife.

7th Cuspal sublord Mercury
Mercury Own 3. Occupies 9, 12
Mercury conj Mars

Let see mercury signification as per four step theory.
Bracket indicates strong significators.

Step 1 –
There are other planets in star of Mercury. Hence does not signify cusp occupied and owned.

Step 2 – Starlord of Mercury – Sun.
Sun occupies (3) and owns (11).

Step 3 – Sublord of Mercury – Venus
There are no other planet in star of Venus. Venus occupies (4). Owns (1) and(8).

Step 4 – Starlord of Venus – Mars
Mars Occupies (3). Own 2 and (7). Mars Conj Mercury. Mercury occupies (3) and owns (9), 12.

Mercury has become strong significator of 1, 3, 4, 7,8,9,11

Mercury has become strong significator of 7 and 11, hence marriage is promised in the chart. Marriage will be celebrated in Last week of June 2020.

Mercury owns 3rd House, hence the partner will be a cousin or a neighbour or one living at a short distance which can be reached by making land travels .

In your Horoscope Mars signifies 12th House, hence your partner will be career woman.

Mercury falls in Capricorn sign, hence your partner will be Thin, Will have brown hair. Her nature will be of little bit suspicious . Will be contemplative , perseverance and studious. She will have interest in science.

TranceAddict

Hi Zeeshan,
KP Rule for Marriage – 7th Cuspal sublord must signify 2 or 7 or 11, also 5th and 8th house are also considered as supportive houses.

As per KP rule- if the sublord of 7thCusp is either Mercury or any planet occupying dual sign, more than one wife.

Your 7th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury, hence you’ll have more than one wife.

7th Cuspal sublord Mercury
Mercury Own 3. Occupies 9, 12
Mercury conj Mars

Let see mercury signification as per four step theory.
Bracket indicates strong significators.

Step 1 –
There are other planets in star of Mercury. Hence does not signify cusp occupied and owned.

Step 2 – Starlord of Mercury – Sun.
Sun occupies (3) and owns (11).

Step 3 – Sublord of Mercury – Venus
There are no other planet in star of Venus. Venus occupies (4). Owns (1) and(8).

Step 4 – Starlord of Venus – Mars
Mars Occupies (3). Own 2 and (7). Mars Conj Mercury. Mercury occupies (3) and owns (9), 12.

Mercury has become strong significator of 1, 3, 4, 7,8,9,11

Mercury has become strong significator of 7 and 11, hence marriage is promised in the chart. Marriage will be celebrated in Last week of June 2020.

Mercury owns 3rd House, hence the partner will be a cousin or a neighbour or one living at a short distance which can be reached by making land travels .

In your Horoscope Mars signifies 12th House, hence your partner will be career woman.

Mercury falls in Capricorn sign, hence your partner will be Thin, Will have brown hair. Her nature will be of little bit suspicious . Will be contemplative , perseverance and studious. She will have interest in science.

Mr zappy thankyou very much for detailed explanation.....one question more ... can you tell me what type of environment will be there when i will meet my spouse. will i meet my spouse in my university?,or some party or in my home etc etc???
again thankyou!!!!