Wll my health improve?

Zarathu

Account Closed
MaxK, has asked this question in the REad my chart forum.

The data for it is: January 15, 2014; 7:47 PM, Sofia, Bulgaria. get a 25Leo06 ASC for this.

I don't use astro.com for various reasons, so if someone or MaxK wants to put this in a pretty picture, they can. I'm assuming that this is the correct chart. If not, disregard everything said below.

Let's remember that Horary generally(not always) has a 3-9 month time scale, so when asking a question like this we are looking ahead 3-9 months or from now to Fall of of next year(since you are in the northern hemisphere it will be fall unless you move to the southern hemisphere

I find that Saturn is not in the 7th house and the Moon is not VOC, so I can answer it without qualifying.

1. I usually look at the Moon's aspect to Arabic parts to get a feel for the chart to see where we are now. Moon squares the part of disappointment which matches how MaxK feels about how things are now. And it might be a harbinger for the future.

2. Moon is not between Malefics, but it did pass over a malefic and then next is a benefic. This suggests that things seemed hopeless at the beginning and now it looks more up beat.

3. Moon is angular, so you will know soon whether things look like they are improving.

4. But because Moon is also in Scorpio, you are going to have to spend more time and money to bring your health into line.

5. The Moon only has one aspect before leaving the sign and its an applying conjunction with the Sun. Given a chance, your health should improve, in this aspect.

6. The fact that the only applying aspect is a conjunction suggests that you will get the help you need to solve the problem with your health.

Looks to me as if there is a good chance that in the next 6 months or so your health will improve.