is my endometriosis caused by fifth house saturn

WHYNOT

Banned
I'd also like to offer you a simple but very important tip - AVOID ALL chemicals on your skin..cosmetic creams, lotions, sunscreens, hair dyes etc. These chemical substances ALL contain xenoestrogens ( mimic estrogen) and contribute to estrogen dominance- a huge problem today, really messes up your hormone system. (of course Dr.s know absolutely nothing about this)

Women have been conditioned to put all that junk on their skin-because the cosmetic industries need you! If you must use anything, only use 100% natural substances. Honestly -avoid them forever.
I recall reading how estrogen dominance displaces progesterone, and this can cause fibroids, endometriosis etc.
In a book by Leslie Kenton on menopause, there was a chapter on progesterone, and John A.Lee 's treatment with natural progesterone cream (not synthetic) successfully eliminated fibroids and other problems over time.
Anyway, she was saying that we live in a sea of estrogens because of all the chemicals in our world today- and this is certainly true!
ANOTHER thing- AVOID soya, for the same reason. Unfortunately it's in almost everything these days, especially bread. Really bad.

(Oh look I just found this: http://www.maryvancenc.com/estrogen-dominance/) (she mentions women in their 30's but really it must be happening a lot earlier these days)

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Hey WHYNOT, do u know what sunscreen I can use that is chemical free for me and my kids?

I know- that's the difficulty! I have read that apparently coconut oil might do it, I haven't looked into it in more depth yet.

Many years ago, when a teenager, you could buy a coconut oil sun stuff. It was to encourage a tan. I used to put it on my legs, and they did go brown.. without burning first.
Also, my granny who was staying with us, one day she got curious about it & started using it on her face, and she liked to go out for long walks. Well, I noticed her developing a tan.
You could cautiously experiment. It could be that it contains a natural filter.

Best protection really is hats etc, and avoiding sun at peak times. I have also come across info somewhere that getting certain nutrients in your diet enabled your skin to be more resistant to UV. (which ones? I must do a search)

Arden

Hey WHYNOT, do u know what sunscreen I can use that is chemical free for me and my kids?

May I chime in with a recommendation? You can use the original sunscreen - pure zinc oxide! (the famous white strips on the noses of lifeguards in old movies, was zinc oxide). I believe its the equivalent of SPF 40. You can find it in most baby isles of your standard drug store. Its the main ingredient of traditional diaper rash ointment.

I have horrible skin allergies (any titanium oxide sunscreen makes me breakout in welts), and an autoimmune disease so I take medicine that increases my sensitivity to the sun. My dermatologist actually recommended I use Zinc oxide. He said there isn't much difference between SPF's once you get past SPF 30, and the stronger sunblocks have a lot of added chemicals that can irritate the skin.

Abby83

...Best protection really is hats etc, and avoiding sun at peak times. I have also come across info somewhere that getting certain nutrients in your diet enabled your skin to be more resistant to UV. (which ones? I must do a search)

Yeah I too have heard that certain nutrients help protect from uv. I think it was some kind of good fat but I cant remember either :innocent:.

Speaking of chemicals, I wonder if swimming in pools (chlorine) once a wk is bad for endo.

Edit: Ok I was way off, best foods are mainly
CITRUS FRUIT. CARROTS. ... STRAWBERRIES. ... <GREEN TEA. ... POMEGRANATES. ...ALMONDS. ...RED GRAPES. ... LEAFY GREENS.

Last edited:

Fz hb

thank you brightceci for the breakdown of the transits/aspects and the app. my first saturn return has been the most disturbing and testing time in my life that made me realize that I wont even be able to die if I havent finished my work here in this world. i wonder what the next one and the uranus opposite is going to offer. btw uranus oppsite means i will be very close to menopause, does that mean hormonal upheavel in general (since uranus rules my eighth house; hormones) or does tht mean something else. I have read that endo goes away with menopause since it only affects women during fertile years so may be the end of the uranus opposite will finally put an end to this disease. oh, and your moon prediction is also correct, i am usually very low on full moons and quiet normal on new moons.
As for the endo persisiting even after hysterectomy, that happens mainly due to the doctor's inability to access and remove the affected tissue on the neighboring organs thus allowing the disease to flourish even after the removal of the uterus. this is exactly why it is advisable to get the uterus removed as soon as the disease is diagnosed or the initial round of medication and therapy has shown its results. this affected tissue feeds on chemicals specially polutants like dioxin as you said. my doc had completely stopped my poultry and meat intake for three months after the surgery and that had helped slow down my endo but it was harmful for rest of my organs due to deficiency of certain kinds of protiens that can only be obtained from meats. I have been told to switch to organic(not natural because natural is not organic) and it has helped to some extent but the main thing is emotions because they act as catalyst, they speed up the production of the tissue. So i m trying really hard to workout consistently and eat organic as much as i can afford to ( because it is crazy expensive :p )

Abby83

thank you brightceci for the breakdown of the transits/aspects and the app. my first saturn return has been the most disturbing and testing time in my life that made me realize that I wont even be able to die if I havent finished my work here in this world. i wonder what the next one and the uranus opposite is going to offer. btw uranus oppsite means i will be very close to menopause, does that mean hormonal upheavel in general (since uranus rules my eighth house; hormones) or does tht mean something else. I have read that endo goes away with menopause since it only affects women during fertile years so may be the end of the uranus opposite will finally put an end to this disease. oh, and your moon prediction is also correct, i am usually very low on full moons and quiet normal on new moons.
As for the endo persisiting even after hysterectomy, that happens mainly due to the doctor's inability to access and remove the affected tissue on the neighboring organs thus allowing the disease to flourish even after the removal of the uterus. this is exactly why it is advisable to get the uterus removed as soon as the disease is diagnosed or the initial round of medication and therapy has shown its results. this affected tissue feeds on chemicals specially polutants like dioxin as you said. my doc had completely stopped my poultry and meat intake for three months after the surgery and that had helped slow down my endo but it was harmful for rest of my organs due to deficiency of certain kinds of protiens that can only be obtained from meats. I have been told to switch to organic(not natural because natural is not organic) and it has helped to some extent but the main thing is emotions because they act as catalyst, they speed up the production of the tissue. So i m trying really hard to workout consistently and eat organic as much as i can afford to ( because it is crazy expensive :p )

I agree, that since Uranus rules your hormones, that yes the opposition will be another obstacle you will need to overcome. It is true that endo is supposed to disappear when u hit menopause but that's not to say u wont experience other hormonal problems either! So you'll need to be extra careful at that time to protect yourself physically and emotionally.

I agree that organic is too expensive these days. That's the problem. And sticking to endo diet is even harder when u have a family to feed and a husband who wants the very food that makes you sick. It's very tough.

I find what you say about the need for protein and organic meat fascinating.

Fz hb

Hey rahu,
thanks for adding to the thread. in the end you have mentioned the uranus-mercury midpoint. i am wondering why or how can a midpoint be so important or hve such a significant impact on my overall health.
(btw i dont have screaming in laws, you are probably confusing me with abby83. Or is it something tht you think is going to be a part of my future?)

Fz hb

Maybe this will be nonsense for you, but i cant help sharing you what I feel.

I immediately saw the MOON+VENUS+PLUTO in your chart.
This can be explained in so many different ways, but I want to tell you that my mother has MOON conjunct PLUTO in Scorpio and she had an ovary tumour.
Again a problem associated with the Female organs (MOON) and Sexual organs (PLUTO).
You can translate this also as EMOTIONS(Moon)+MOTHER/FEMININITY(Venus)+TRANSFORMATION/HELL(Pluto).

So there can be a conflict in yourself regarding your mothers emotions with you, OR your own emotions about your own femininity, that are DIFFICULT/DARK (Pluto.)

The way your conflict manifests (endometriosis looks like it wants to block something), is like you want to protect yourself from something difficult that you need to acknowledge and fix actually, not make barriers.

You could have had a manipulative/obsessive mother that gave you unconsciously a system of belief that YOUR FEMININE ENERGY is BAD. Accepting that negative system without realizing can backfire in this physical form.

I dont know what I m blocking. I really have no idea. It is true that I am always apprehensive but I still do everything that I am supposed to and alot of times I end up in very uncomfortable situations but I still do everything. can you please elaborate.

Fz hb

Thank you everyone for contributing :) These insights have given me a lot to move forward with ^_^ i hope this marks the beginning of a happy healing process :)

Thank you :)

tingding

I know this is an old topic, but I was searching for information on endo. I am hoping adding my history will be useful to someone, as reading this thread as been useful to me.

Some medical background (may be TMI for some):
I have struggled with endo for years. I also developed adenomyosis. The pain was so severe that I took a combination of Motrin and Norco just to tame it enough to be functional and make it into work, but it didn't eliminate the pain. I tried a hormonal IUD but I still experienced pain and my emotions were so negatively affected that it was affecting my job and relationships and I began having suicidal ideations, so I had it removed after about 3 months. After having two surgeries to remove the endo growths in my abdomen, I decided to have a hysterectomy as I didn't have another option to treat the adenomyosis. I had everything but my ovaries removed. I also have PCOS (I don't have the typical symptoms, but my ovaries are polycystic), have have had uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. The endo was so bad that my organs were fusing together. As well as fusing to the abdominal wall. During each of the three surgeries, she had to work to separate everything. It's been a little over 2 years since my hysterectomy, but I still have endo and experience pain that heightens with my horomonal cycle. Things are beginning to fuse together again, but the amount of scar tissue that would be generated by a 4th surgery may outweigh the benefits of another round. I still struggle each month with my hormones, despite testing in the normal ranges (though the ratio of estrogen to progesterone is off, I'm estro dominant, but individually the numbers are "normal" as is my testosterone). I still struggle monthly as my breasts become swollen, heavy and painful, I have lower abdominal bloating and hormonal mood swing. I was unable to take hormones as I have had extreme reactions to both birth control and just progestin pills. It took years of incompetent doctors to get the correct diagnosis (I think in August of 2010). That is also when I finally received the correct diagnosis for hypothyroid.

My astrological background:

I too have Saturn in the fifth house. I also have Uranus at 0 degrees scorpio in my 8th house (square my fifth house Leo Saturn, exact).

As someone else mentioned above, I also have moon (Gemini, third house) opposite Neptune (Sag, ninth house). Neptune is also square my Pisces ascendant.

I also have Moon-Pluto contact, but it is trine my 7th house Libra Sun/Pluto conjunction, so I wouldn't expect it to have a negative influence?

My moon is also square my 6th house Venus in Leo.

My mother was very abusive and is a mentally ill alcoholic (mars conj nadir and moon opp Neptune). She raised me with some sick ideas regarding femininity, sexuality, etc. I also have a history of sexual abuse, which does cause some anxiety related to sexuality, despite having been extraordinarily promiscuous when younger. I had a miscarriage at the age of 14 (which was traumatic, but was also a gift as I was in denial about the unplanned pregnancy and was too afraid to seek medical help).

I'm attaching my chart for reference.

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 33

Fz hb

I feel terribly sorry for you. I can only imagine the pain you go through everyday. I see your venus(femininity and all things related) as well as children and pleasure are affected. It's not just the physical pain that messes up our lives but all the other things that we never get to experience, damage us from within. I hope you find some relief soon

Fz hb

I recently noticed something and I thought I should post it here for future reference for anybody looking up about endometriosis.

I noticed that when my illness began to show obvious symptoms and I had my surgert, transit North Node was conjunct my natal Pluto. Considering that the moon/venus/pluto conjunction has a significant role to play in my condition. North Node hovering over the conjunction activated or added to the energy of that point.
North node is about the things we have to achieve in this life and the direction life will take, and it is not easy or comfortable. South Node is what we are comfortable with. NN's conjunction to the trio put me on a road that has been hard beyond my imagination.
Now that North Node has started to trine that trio(moon/venus/pluto), and transit opposite Natal Neptune, I am scared that it will bring some bad news again. Transit pluto is also square natal NN, so I am even more concerned about what is to come. Trines aren't bad but neither are conjunctions. Aspects are a way of flow of energy between points. The nature of energy depend on the planets and their placement. Mine are pretty messed up to begin with.
On May 1st, 2020 transit NN will trine my natal Pluto exactly. At the same time transit Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto will also square my natal Pluto and conjunct my descendant.
I will post updates here if I can

Harmelia

I know this is an old topic, but I was searching for information on endo. I am hoping adding my history will be useful to someone, as reading this thread as been useful to me.

Some medical background (may be TMI for some):
I have struggled with endo for years. I also developed adenomyosis. The pain was so severe that I took a combination of Motrin and Norco just to tame it enough to be functional and make it into work, but it didn't eliminate the pain. I tried a hormonal IUD but I still experienced pain and my emotions were so negatively affected that it was affecting my job and relationships and I began having suicidal ideations, so I had it removed after about 3 months. After having two surgeries to remove the endo growths in my abdomen, I decided to have a hysterectomy as I didn't have another option to treat the adenomyosis. I had everything but my ovaries removed. I also have PCOS (I don't have the typical symptoms, but my ovaries are polycystic), have have had uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. The endo was so bad that my organs were fusing together. As well as fusing to the abdominal wall. During each of the three surgeries, she had to work to separate everything. It's been a little over 2 years since my hysterectomy, but I still have endo and experience pain that heightens with my horomonal cycle. Things are beginning to fuse together again, but the amount of scar tissue that would be generated by a 4th surgery may outweigh the benefits of another round. I still struggle each month with my hormones, despite testing in the normal ranges (though the ratio of estrogen to progesterone is off, I'm estro dominant, but individually the numbers are "normal" as is my testosterone). I still struggle monthly as my breasts become swollen, heavy and painful, I have lower abdominal bloating and hormonal mood swing. I was unable to take hormones as I have had extreme reactions to both birth control and just progestin pills. It took years of incompetent doctors to get the correct diagnosis (I think in August of 2010). That is also when I finally received the correct diagnosis for hypothyroid.

My astrological background:

I too have Saturn in the fifth house. I also have Uranus at 0 degrees scorpio in my 8th house (square my fifth house Leo Saturn, exact).

As someone else mentioned above, I also have moon (Gemini, third house) opposite Neptune (Sag, ninth house). Neptune is also square my Pisces ascendant.

I also have Moon-Pluto contact, but it is trine my 7th house Libra Sun/Pluto conjunction, so I wouldn't expect it to have a negative influence?

My moon is also square my 6th house Venus in Leo.

My mother was very abusive and is a mentally ill alcoholic (mars conj nadir and moon opp Neptune). She raised me with some sick ideas regarding femininity, sexuality, etc. I also have a history of sexual abuse, which does cause some anxiety related to sexuality, despite having been extraordinarily promiscuous when younger. I had a miscarriage at the age of 14 (which was traumatic, but was also a gift as I was in denial about the unplanned pregnancy and was too afraid to seek medical help).

I'm attaching my chart for reference.

Hello Tingding!

Sorry to hear of your trouble. I don't have endo but I do a lot of medical research and I'm interested in this. I have eleven charts of people with endometriosis, including yours. I wish I had more. FYI - 3 out of 11 have Saturn in the 5th. That's actually a fairly high number with only 11 charts, but it's not big enough of a sample to conclude this is important (in my opinion). Maybe.

Venus and Moon would rule female parts. Jupiter rules growth - including tumors and I would think, the growth of endometriosis. Jupiter would be a component I would think. Of the 11 charts, 4 people have Jupiter in Virgo, 2 in Scorpio, 1 Aries, 1 Capricorn, 1 Pisces, 1 Cancer, 1 Leo. This tells me that Virgo is a player in endometriosis. 4 out of 11 is a pretty high number.

Just looking at your chart, Venus is square your Moon's Nodes. I always look to the Moon's Nodes in health issues. That puts a great deal of stress on Venus in the 6th house (Virgo's natural house). Jupiter in Aries, 1st is trine Venus in Leo, 6th. This is YOUR Jupiter-Virgo link - through the 6th house (of Health).

FzHb's Jupiter in Pisces, 9th is under a lot of pressure from her Sun-Mercury in Virgo opposition from the 3rd. There is her Jupiter-Virgo connection. Her South Node ruler is also Venus, found in Scorpio, 4th house conjunct Moon and Pluto. Scorpio does rule the genitals in general, so perhaps that is enough. Her ASC-DES also square her Venus or her Venus squares ASC-DES. But I think that Moon and Venus conjunct the SN spells a wound to the female self.

Your Jupiter is conjunct Chiron in Aries too - so I'm thinking your issue is around independence, speaking your mind and expressing your feelings too. Also, standing up for yourself - and truly being your own person. Libra is truly more vulnerable to and sensitive to other people's energy.

How are you at being honest with yourself about how you feel and expressing yourself? I think Saturn is in the 5th to help you focus on your self-concept or self-identity. What do you think?

Last edited:

Harmelia

That is also when I finally received the correct diagnosis for hypothyroid.

[/QUOTE]

I also did a study on thyroid issues. That is also a Taurus-Venus issue. So far, everyone I've interviewed said that they agree with the personality profile. It's just a rough draft, but you get the idea. Do you fit the profile?

30 CHARTS - ASTRO-THYROID STUDY

10 Graves Disease / Hypterthyroidism
4 Hypo-Thyroidism
3 Hashimoto’s Disease
7 Thyroid Cancer
6 Thyroid Nodule, Surgery, unidentified problem

The Thyroid Disorder Personality

The person is either especially physically mobile or especially immobile. There is no middle ground. Either they keep on the move – (keep physically busy – a job outside or a job that requires being on their feet and moving )- or they prefer doing things that requires being stationary – (a desk job, reading, writing, playing a musical instrument, etc.).

Mentally, the person is rather a deep thinker – personally reflective – not superficial. They will think about their emotions, psychological dynamics, personality, but is less likely to emote or be emotional.

Emotionally, the person is not as emotive as some personalities. They tend to buck up and keep the stiff upper lip. That’s not to say they do not feel their emotions or are unaware of them. It’s just that they tend to have their attention on their DOING SELF. There is a sense of needing to work, to do, to achieve, to accomplish. This is strong in them. So there’s just not room for emoting or spending too much time with expressing feelings.

They do enjoy expressing their thoughts – connecting with people - and are generally very social people. This is the main source of the problem though. Either there is an imbalance one way – being too out there, too social, too active – or being too reclusive, too immobile, too inactive. That isn’t a problem one way or the other all in itself, but it goes against the grain of balance that is necessary for these folks. Tanna errors on being less active than too active – and – social but not VERY social.

At the core – they are all extremely social. They care about people. There is a strong DRIVE to take responsibility for others – to lead, to educate, to do something that is helpful to others. The key word is “responsibility”. They are willing to take responsibility, take managerial or executive positions either in work, volunteerism, or hobby. There is a high drive to work, achieve and accomplish.

Their identity is very much entwined with being responsible and to shine in that way. It seems they can think of endless ways to be of service and there isn’t enough time to accomplish everything they know they can accomplish. These people will tend toward hyperthyroid.

The hypo thyroid people can feel exactly the same way except they tend to not do everything they know they could do. Instead, they feel overwhelmed and know it’s impossible to accomplish what they could. There is a sense of defeat before one begins. But, that is only because it is impossible. The hyper people will try anyway. The hypo people have the same urges – the same drives – the same ideas - but don’t try anyway. In both cases, the feeling is the same. They want to accomplish a great deal and feel responsible. They deeply want to express themselves in the world. Some will go about it as quickly as possible in order to do as much as they can and the others will simply feel overwhelmed. BOTH are overwhelmed regardless of the action or inaction they take.

There is a strong Leo/5th house component. Here, there is creativity and identity. They strongly identify with needing to express and shine. There is a need to be seen, to be heard, to be noticed and recognized.

Again, there is little attention given to personal emotions. They are aware of their emotions, but the chart energy is definitely not about getting into the emotional world. The charts are aimed at relationships – being recognized – forming one’s sense of self – giving of oneself to help others – and to work hard toward one’s personal goals. The emotions are kept at bay simply because there is so much attention toward work, relationship, and doing. Going deeply into the emotional world keeps one for DOING and RELATING. One is a very inward activity while the other is an outward activity.

The HYPO people are doers and achievers too. They don’t slow down on the inside even if they fail to do what they want out of exhaustion. They will do what they can even if exhausted.

Either way, these people exhaust their thyroid. There is a heavy drive to do way too much – and there is a lack of inward quiet. They can be quite reflective, but it is a mental reflection rather than a direct feeling of emotions.

Emotions are extremely personal. How we feel deep within defines who we are and how we know ourselves. These people are looking for this self-definition in relationship rather than through feelings. The feeling self is repressed on a feeling level – and related to on a mental level.

Who am I? I’m someone who cares about people and see myself as helping, nurturing, taking responsibility for and doing something about the problems people have – in my work life. I am what I do. I am not defined by what I feel.

If I begin to truly feel what I feel, I start to feel lost or confused. I have difficulty making sense of emotions. They don’t seem clearly defined to me. They tend to get jumbled or I have trouble sorting out my own feelings from those of others close to me.

I am aware of other people’s emotions more than my own. It’s easier to deal with other people’s emotions. I can tune into them to help them in some way. But, my focus is on helping them and I easily perceive how to help them. THEIR emotional life is clear to me, but I have a pretty good boundary around myself so that I don’t feel their emotions very deeply if I don’t want to. It’s more of a clear perception than a sense of emotion.

Autoimmune diseases are mostly about not feeling one’s own emotions – because one has put up barriers against feeling other people’s emotions. Feeling a sense of identity through the feeling self is replaced by a drive to do things. The drive to do and accomplish forms the barrier. If there is confusion on the feeling level, then there can be the need to define oneself through accomplishment and recognition from others.

The feeling self is still - quiet. It requires no doing of any kind. It simply IS.

There is an obsessive quality to my helping others or taking responsibility. (Tanna is working on this).

I like very much having goals. I need goals. I need to be going for something- achieving and succeeding in my goals.

I’m very aware of my feelings of responsibility.
I’m very aware of my need to set goals and define myself with my successes.
I define myself through my relationships – especially in helping others – doing things for the benefit of others – connecting with others – perceiving the needs of others.

There is a heightened sense of the need for self-definition through interacting with others.

I need to be physically active. I do not like to sit still. It is uncomfortable to sit still. Tanna likes to be busy – but more out of a feeling of responsibility.

As a child, I was always helpful. I liked being the helpful, understanding kid. I took care of my parents or at least, I did things that pleased them. I saw myself as being a nurturing kind of person, even when little. I was especially empathetic as a kid and knew what people wanted and needed. I got accolades for this.

I’ve always been a mental kind of person rather than an emotional type of person.

I am a good analyzer – good at looking at the details – good at investigating things – good at understanding and perceiving the truth of things.

I have a drive to shine, but, sort of in an indirect way. I need to shine and be noticed, but it must include the identity of helping and being responsible for others. I need to shine in my accomplishments that benefit others.

I must express my thoughts and perceptions – and these are always related to helping others or making the world a better place.

The focus is on “other” while “I” shine helping them. The self-definition of “I” is relational.

Thyroid has to be about SELF-OTHER – but the charts are more about defining self through other – not an Aries thing but more of a Libra thing. There’s an imbalance upon Libra energy.

I’m very smart – intelligent – I’m a natural leader, executive, manager, teacher, communicator – I’m willing to take responsibility for others – I am driven to do good in the world – I’m obsessive about understanding, helping, nurturing and making the world a better place – my whole identity is involved in this sense of responsibility, duty, giving, helping others – sometimes at the expense of myself – but I usually seek or get recognition and accolades for my efforts. I’m not very focused on my own inner feelings or sense of self that is derived from inner knowing that comes with reflection. My life is active, relational, and focused upon the social. I need to connect with others in order to feel useful and good. I’m defined by what I think and do more than what I feel. I need to be busy and if I’m not busy, I feel depressed because what I want to do or need to do seems totally overwhelming. I don’t have the energy to accomplish what seems to be “my destiny” to accomplish. Yet, I keep busy. If I’m limited in what I can do, I still think I need to be busy – I still think about accomplishing and doing. I still want to help others.

At the heart of the matter – there is the core sense of great possibility. There are so many possibilities available that it is impossible to accomplish it all. Yet, these people have a great deal of need to define themselves – to have self-definition. They do not feel a natural, self-contained sense of self. They find their personal definition in relationship. So, there is a drive for self-definition through doing for others – connecting, relating. This helps to narrow the possibilities and find self-definition. Yet, there is always this sense of possibility, even when their social position is defined. Once they have identity, they will work hard to accomplish as much as they can within their role. This is very outward, expansive, doing, achieving energy. They set goals and go about accomplishing them.

Those who are more reflective of their feelings or inner natures are still outgoing social beings. They still participate in this self-defining activity. But, if they do not get recognition, these efforts can lead to a sense of failure, depression, feelings of uselessness, and resentment. They can doubt themselves even though they may have achieved a great deal. Without acknowledgement or recognition on a steady basis, they may feel lost or undefined or lacking in purpose.

Either way, the thyroid is exhausted and abused to constant driving energy in the ever-abundant need for self-definition as a helpful, caring and accomplished person.

The remedy is to realize that one does not need a social definition to feel a sense of self, happiness, worth and well-being. It is already there inherent in one’s core being – in one’s sense of love and spirit without doing anything. One must be still inside to sense the truth of this.

Fz hb

Thank you so much for sharing this analysis. It is very thorough and objective. I somehow associate this excessive focus on self worth through others and fluctuating changes in energy with the emphasis on virgo-pisces opposition. the more planets or points in these two, the more these attributes become obvious. I have some people around me who have similar thinking and behavior pattern and I myself have these too. your reading is relieving in a way because it is an acknowledgement of how I think, or behave. but that part about being applauded for helping and being supportive never happened to me. but thats just one point, alot of it applies to my placements.

Harmelia

Wow okay so I have endometriosis. Can't have children and have issues you speak of. I'm 41. Here's what I find similar. I too have Neptune in H6, and my moon is in H12 (opp my neptune). You have Neptune in H6 and your H12 is Cancer!! That's a similarty.

ALso I have Pluto in H4 just like you have Pluto H4. I lost my homeland very young and my family and I are very separated.

YOu have Mercuy in H3. My Mercury is Gemini!!

Quite a few interesting "similarities?"

Spirilite

That is very interesting Spirilite! Do you mind sharing your birth data? If you don't want to share it on the forum, you could message me and I'll keep it private. I already have Fz's chart and if I had yours, I could study them both. I have only three charts on endometriosis on file, but I can put them all together to study. I'll contribute to this conversation with whatever I discover. Thank you!

Fz hb

Hey all!
hope you are all well.
I have an update. I didnt think that I would get this update so soon, but here it is.
A month ago, I shared my concern about transit North Node approaching trine to my Natal Moon/Venus/Pluto conjunction. I was concerned that when transit NN was conjunct this trio in 2013/14, I was diagnosed with multiple serious health issues that have become part of my life. That NN conjunction with the trio changed the course of my life. Now that it is about to trine the m/v/p trio I got to know that now I have another serious health issue raising its head. it is chronic and severe in nature and may require surgery. But there is no guarantee that surgery would help manage it.
and it is not even an exact trine yet.

Harmelia

I've not been on this forum for a while, but I'm doing a study on endometriosis. I have 24 charts now, and I'm looking for more. Of the 24, there is only one person who has Pluto conjunct Moon. So, that cannot be a main factor - at least, you'd think more of these people would have that conjunction if it were a big factor. Looking at all these charts, I'd say that at the very least, there is a conflict between self and other - between the urge to be of service or helpful or nurturing to others and being fully engaged in having one's own goals and dreams fulfilled - Sagittarius types of energies. It seems to be a common thread in the charts I'm looking at.