casey anthony natal chart

piscesnurse

posting casey anthony natal chart

Attachments

• casey anthonly chart.jpg
    casey anthonly chart.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 275

nikkis1000

Do you see where she was abused? I don't. I would expect a load in the 12th, and some bad in the 8th.
My conclusion? (I don't know that much) George didn't do it. Nobody abused Casey. Casey's ego is in the 8th and she SHINES there for awhile. She also loves her friends, and the party circuit.

SecretGarden

Are we sure of her birth time/rising sign?

I was watching her story on CNN yesterday. They were discussing details of her trial and her "web of lies." She does seem like a compulsive liar, and she does it with such ease and conviction. Either she has a serious mental problem where she actually believes her own lies, or she is a sociopath.

For some reason, she reminded me a little bit of Diane Downs, the child killer from the 80s. The man she wanted to be with didn't want to be with her because she had 3 children, so she put them all in the backseat and staged a carjacking/shooting, and actually shot all three of her children herself. However, one of her kids survived and was able to tell the court that her own mother shot her. Diane's motive to kill her own children was completely selfish and she showed basically no remorse whatsoever. Similarly, it is said that Casey Anthony didn't report her daughter as missing for an entire month, and that she was partying while her daughter was missing. She was also a compulsive liar just like Diane Downs.

I looked up Diane's planets - she has a 5 planet stellium (all within 7-17 degrees) in Leo, and Pluto in Leo as well (26 degrees). She was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder (sociopath) as well as extreme narcissism. it's possible that the narcissism part connects with the enormous Leo stellium/6 planets in Leo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Downs

I feel like it's fairly obvious that Casey Anthony killed her child, since they found a strand of decomposing hair in the back of her trunk, and there was apparently a smell of a decomposing body in her car. People say she killed her daughter so that she could be more free and so that she could party and she didn't report her daughter missing for a month. While her daughter was missing, she was seen partying.

I think she could have a Leo ascendant. I also feel like Taurus could be a possibility, judging by her looks and personality. It's so hard to tell, but I think as the trial goes on, we'll learn more.

piscesnurse

THANKS SECRET GARDEN I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY, I FOUND THIS BIRTH TIME SEVERAL PLACES THE ONE ABOVE (PLEASE SEE PREV POST OF MINE) I FOUND IT IN THREE PLACES BEFORE ~TWO ON ASTROLOGERS SITES BUT NOW I FIND SO MUCH ON THE TRIAL
truthfully i do not know what to think on her i guess i think it was a accident not on purpose I find her family life strange and i think they all may know something

Vista

posting casey anthony natal chart

I am not sure that I am seeing abuse necessarily although Pluto is widely conjunct the 4th house. Pluto and Uranus in the 4th house is usually a red flag and most times the child suffered some kind of abuse in their childhood. Abuse can be reflected in the 12th but I see it more so in the 4th house.

She does have Saturn placed there natally, which does show that one of her parents neglected her or wasn't around. It can indicate a parent who is critical of their child making the child feel unloved.

Interesting she has Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring Sun/Mercury conjunction. Definitely a temper there. I don't know much of the case but I wonder if it was more of a spontaneous decision to kill her daughter at the heat of the moment rather than planning her murder. This combination of planets makes me thing she got really angry at her daughter for whatever reason and did her in. She has a T-square with Moon-Venus-Neptune as well, maybe she was on drugs at the time of the murder as well. If she didn't want her child she had other options obviously, so I wonder what she was thinking at the time she killed her daughter.

piscesnurse

thanks vista,
well i guess i feel she has been judged already~by the media there are so many possiblities~something, just i not right, i am hoping other people will take a look at her chart as well and give their opinions.

Vista

thanks vista,
well i guess i feel she has been judged already~by the media there are so many possiblities~something, just i not right, i am hoping other people will take a look at her chart as well and give their opinions.

Maybe so. Wow, I just noticed her Cancer Moon, although afflicted not what you would expect someone do to with this placement. If she didn't kill her why did she take 30 days to report her missing? How does she explain that one? Even if someone else killed her, she's just as guilty.

SecretGarden

I am not sure that I am seeing abuse necessarily although Pluto is widely conjunct the 4th house. Pluto and Uranus in the 4th house is usually a red flag and most times the child suffered some kind of abuse in their childhood. Abuse can be reflected in the 12th but I see it more so in the 4th house.

She does have Saturn placed there natally, which does show that one of her parents neglected her or wasn't around. It can indicate a parent who is critical of their child making the child feel unloved.

Interesting she has Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring Sun/Mercury conjunction. Definitely a temper there. I don't know much of the case but I wonder if it was more of a spontaneous decision to kill her daughter at the heat of the moment rather than planning her murder. This combination of planets makes me thing she got really angry at her daughter for whatever reason and did her in. She has a T-square with Moon-Venus-Neptune as well, maybe she was on drugs at the time of the murder as well. If she didn't want her child she had other options obviously, so I wonder what she was thinking at the time she killed her daughter.

The defense is saying that her father sexually abused her repeatedly as a child, even though she says that she had the most loving parents in the world. I think she mentioned something about abuse when she was younger.

MercuryJack

Thank you for pointing me to the other website. This is very helpful.

I'm still stuck on those 31 days, decomposition in the car, duct tape on the remains, and that she never reported anything happened to the child. Also, why not just say it was an accident, if indeed there was an accidental drowning - a unfortunate frequent occurrence in the south - why sit three years in jail and go through an extended trial? Makes no sense. Why would her father instigate such a ruse in the first place?

Just her joyous 31 days and the decomp don't bode well for Ms Anthony, in my opinion.

But what do I know? I must be reading the charts for this case differently than others here. No insult intended.

Last edited:

piscesnurse

well, i do not know she def learned to lie ..If she was abused it taught the brain to go into shutdown after something traumatic happens
if caylee drown i suspect this would explain the 31 days
in order for a person to protect themselves they just act like nothing happened~they shut traumatic events out~to survive sexual or physical abuse ~in order to survive they just have to go on with their life~this may have been her coping mechanism as a child if this is true of course,
I find it disturbing that pi searched the same site and could not find caylee's body a month earlier while casey was in jail
I remember seeing a tape with her mom in jail where she said she was protecting the family??? could it have been where drugs were involved and caylee was taken and family was threatened i just do not know
I feel there is are a lot of cover-up and people involved i just do not know
I think she had more freedom with her mom and dad watching caylee then she would on her own so what the prosecution says does not make sense to me

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Now they are at an indefinite recess. If the Leo rising is correct then that would have transiting Jupiter around her midheaven and that makes me fear she will get away with murder. That and a cancer moon at home in that sign in the 12th house makes me think she can "be blessed" to escape prison.

I have watched MUCH of her trial and I just can't think anything else but that this woman killed her child. So she needs to pay the time for the crime.

Transiting Saturn is within 1 degree of squaring her moon now so perhaps that will allow justice. Transiting Mars is headed toward a conjunction to her chiron too; currently about 2 degrees away.

I would love to hear from our experienced astrologers on this as I still consider myself quite the novice.

Last edited:

positive

Banned
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...-claims-searched-chloroform/story?id=13912343

it seems her parents are supportive. (Moon cancer on sirius). All in all there is a lot of pisces and neptun. maybe this case stays unsolved. which leads me to another astrology question, which are the indicators of a solved mystery? (mercury as second ruler in 8 combusted, could be death by injection)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jERNBzlg&feature=related

don´t know if the links are allowed, but this is an interview with a friend of casey`s brother.

The mercury could be the reason for her confusing story. It is also a gemini mercury and maybe a hint for lack of organisation. (internet researches- drowning)

saturn (is not necassary the father as she was born in the day) and pluto in 4 shows issues in the family. Moon pluto, guilty conscious in relation to her mother. (pluot moon could mean abuse, but is a weak indicator). interestingly the 8th of 5th is cancer, which could be a lake or swimmingpool.

Last edited:

positive

Banned
just looked it up she has the asteroid damocles with jupiter- could mean she won´t get death penalty. After thinking about it, her AC ruler (in this case) combusts ruler two- might get away from death penalty.

just looked it up she has the asteroid damocles with jupiter- could mean she won´t get death penalty. After thinking about it, her AC ruler (in this case) combusts ruler two- might get away from death penalty.

Wow, I just emailed someone that I saw her getting the death penalty but don't share it as of yet.