will we ever be together?

I really want to know if we have a future together.
if anyone could help me answer this question, it would be great!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-02-09 om 22.10.55.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-02-09 om 22.10.55.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 48

cloxkinghere

Try posting the chart again except showing the aspects this time.

You’re Venus and they’re Mars. We want to see whether or not they’re aspecting.

IleneK

Premium Member
The chart does not look favorable. Venus does not aspect Mars; it must changes sign twice and move into Gemini. Venus meets Jupiter first anyway, so there is interference.

Moon is void of course, suggesting nothing with come of it. And Moon's next aspects is an opposition, so this supports there being blockage or obstruction to this matter coming to pass.

The chart does not look favorable. Venus does not aspect Mars; it must changes sign twice and move into Gemini. Venus meets Jupiter first anyway, so there is interference.

Moon is void of course, suggesting nothing with come of it. And Moon's next aspects is an opposition, so this supports there being blockage or obstruction to this matter coming to pass.

Thank you so much for your answer.
i read it myself and i came to the same conclusion but i wanted to be sure since i am very new to horary. do you know if anything can change? let's say.. if the blockage is gone? can i ask a question again?

thank you so much. :joyful:

Try posting the chart again except showing the aspects this time.

You’re Venus and they’re Mars. We want to see whether or not they’re aspecting.

thank you for your answer, but i don't really understand it, i think there are aspects on that chart.
someone else already answered for me, do thank you for your replay!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for your answer.
i read it myself and i came to the same conclusion but i wanted to be sure since i am very new to horary. do you know if anything can change? let's say.. if the blockage is gone? can i ask a question again?

thank you so much. :joyful:
You are welcome.
Horary typically does not answer “ever,” open-ended questions like yours. Horary asked that questions be for a particular time frame, like soon, or “this month” or week or day. You get the idea.
So this chart does not say no forever. But it does look to me that it will be quite a while, since Venus has to change sign twice! before trining Mars and there are multiple blockages.
So I would say that yes, you can ask again, but not soon. More like in six months or a year... and in the meantime you must go on living your life to the fullest, because prospects are not very encouraging.

You are welcome.
Horary typically does not answer “ever,” open-ended questions like yours. Horary asked that questions be for a particular time frame, like soon, or “this month” or week or day. You get the idea.
So this chart does not say no forever. But it does look to me that it will be quite a while, since Venus has to change sign twice! before trining Mars and there are multiple blockages.
So I would say that yes, you can ask again, but not soon. More like in six months or a year... and in the meantime you must go on living your life to the fullest, because prospects are not very encouraging.

I get it now. Yea I been fine, he just keeps popping in my head from time to time and when he does it takes so much space.. It been a while already tho! But thanks for your answer!