Eclipse on Nodes 2018

Hi. My natal moon is at 9° Aquarius and my N.N is 2° Leo. I'm very intrigued by the current lunar node's transit because back in the year 2000 when the transiting node was in Leo, I graduated high school, moved away for college, and got in a long-term relationship. In 2005, I met someone new with sun, mercury, jupiter AND venus all in Leo! We fell in love instantly and moved in together within 6 months, but that relationship ended in 2008, as the transiting south node (inverted position) entered Aquarius! Fast forward 10 years later, north node back in Leo, and I find myself in a new relationship with a scorpio man who is 12+ years older than me. We met in 2012 (during Gemini N.N. transit) and that's interesting to me since we have sun-moon conjunct in Gemini, along with venus-pluto conjunct in Libra. I'm anxious to see what this lunar node return might be like this time around as my understanding of the north node is about gains, while the south node is more about losses, detachment, and letting go. I am currently experiencing the pluto opposition to my venus (transiting my 7th house of relationships). BTW, I have no children and have never been married, but I'm very much in love and would like to be happily married and planning children soon. Any insight?