Will I get selected?

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. M0On is conjunct the part of success, so maybe, but its also conjunct the part of delusion, which is one of the "D" parts and has a great impact than the success one. So the question comes as to whether you are really qualified for the job.

2. Moon is between malefics, which mean that you are under pressure for the job, but that there are lots of issues before a yes can take place, and possibly one of your previous jobs situations may come back to bite you with this one.

3. But with Moon angular, you'll know the answer pretty quickly, so there won't be any time to drag it out.

4. Moon's final aspect is an opposition with the Sun. This would require something that you cannot do or some qualification that you do not have, and matters will clearly end without you joining with them.

5. Neptune is in the house of the immediate future, bringing a hazy perception of what is really needed for the job.

------
I hope this is wrong and some of the positive elements over-ride here, but it doesn't look to me like you are what they want for this position. You may be qualified in your eyes, but it looks like not in theirs.

beginner

Thanks Zarathu for reading it...

Ohh.. Planets r not in favour.... :-(

Can u know the time from the chart that when i am going to get the job??

Zarathu

Account Closed
Can u know the time from the chart that when i am going to get the job??

Not from this chart.

One could look at your Age Harmonic chart/natal or at your transit/natal chart and look at possible times that are good, and then one could possibly define those further by looking at the horary or a persona chart of those times of those times for a yes, but if one wanted to do all that work(and I don't, BTW), then birth data would be necessary.