Venus Return with busy 12th house...

Xapu

Hey everyone,
Here's my current Venus return, I think it looks a bit scary, and I'm having a hard time interpreting it.

Last return had Saturn in the 12th (among other things) and things didn't go that nicely with women. But in this return, Venus, Mars (both in detriment), the Moon and Mercury Rx are in the 12th.

I have to admit it's still impossible for me to synthetize all this, but I think something's cooking in there, maybe events with deceitful women (and I think I already know who they are -at least one of them-, but I can't stop myself from trying to pick her up!). Look at that Neptune ruling the 5th (with my natal Ruler Uranus in it)and trining Mars, Mercury and the Moon.... Also, this year's Solar Return Venus is in scorpio and in the 8th....

Any thoughts on this will be welcome!!! How do you see this "ending"?

Here you can find my natal chart if you're interested. Note that VR ascendant conjuncts my natal mercury...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12098

Thanks in advance,
Xapu

Attachments

• venusreturn_xapu.gif
    venusreturn_xapu.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 41

erinj

Just like reading a solar return, in a Venus return Venus takes emphasis, the house placement, house it rules and any important links to natal chart. Venus is in fall in scorpio and in addition in 12 house. be careful who you date, it may be of a behind the scenes nature or a secretive type. They may have hidden agenda especially with the square to Midheaven. I have seen Venus returns whereas people had marital affairs or out to get something so be super cautious and you may meet a scorpio type or mars pluto heavy in their natal chart,. Sorry it doesnt show a rip roaring love life but I had a return that had very stressful aspects and the relationship drained me emotionally so if you are not already committed be very careful of what you do during this return, at that time I did not know about Venus returns or I would have been better prepared. 12th house also rules hospitalizations and confinement.