Can we talk about chiron

Harmelia

Yes, I think astrologers who use the asteroids, find different ways to interpret them that works for them. As for me, I do include Chiron in my readings. For me, it seems to always point to a problem in connection with the sign it is in and sometimes the house. It's a finger pointing at it saying "Look there! There's a nagging little problem that needs attention!" Once taken into account can and interpreted with all the other planets and nodes - the chart has more meaning.

As with any problem in life, if you resolve it for yourself, you can help others resolve the same problem. Hence the "Wounded Healer".

blacksun?

Chiron is a bigger celestial body than Pluto
Hm I didn't realize that. Good to know.

Chiron next to the myth of wounded centaur who gave his life for Prometheus' freedom and then was rewarded and exalted into the sky as the immortal constellation Sagittarius, is also referred to as a key.

He is key to the lock that separates the demanding world of Saturn and the visible planets and the bestowing world above, which is infinitely crueler and colder, because freedom is indiscriminate and abstract, not human. Saturn is often the boogieman but he (she in Kabbalah) is merely the scapegoat taking the load, Atlas carrying the weight of our human limits, of whom surely Christ was a representative. Christ being born on the solstice, Saturns point of entry in the Zodiac, as in, the first degree of the Goat-sign which he owns and exploits in order to filter the laws of the cosmos down to us, who need to be blind to the infinite and "farthest of all from ourselves" as Nietzsche says in order to do justice to this world of alchemy, this solar system, this kernel of truth. What?
At least I finished the sentence?
- I have an exact South Node Chiron conjunction and its in my first house, I seem to have - well, as Future says:
I got the keys the keys the keys
yet, the lock, well, it is daunting to approach.