Synastry chart - Past life connections?

I don't even know that I believe in past lives, but I can say that, when I met this person, it really did feel like I knew him forever. We do not, and have not been, in a relationship, but we do have a child together (and after a rocky few months, get along extremely well and co-parent pretty smoothly).

For me so far, what's stuck out most are our conjunct Plutos, and my South Node conjunct his Pluto (I've been told SN aspects indicate past life connections), and my Moon conjunct his Chiron.

I will say that I had a hard time buying him as a Cancer rising (I'd assumed Leo, like his Moon), but upon further reflection, it was because I saw straight through him from the start. The way others describe him at first meeting is a lot different than what I saw :p

Any input from you lovely folks would be much appreciated - thanks!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_07_trista_jonathan.21116.27716.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_07_trista_jonathan.21116.27716.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

waybread

The conjunct outer planets merely indicate that your birth dates are within the same year. Some astrologers believe that synastry can show past-life connections. I don't. If you have never been in a proper "relationship" with someone who is the father of your child, you have your work cut out for you raising your child, independently of any metaphysics.

To those of us who are not into past-lives astrology, the SN indicates areas of life you've mastered fairly well: your comfort zone.

Doodleloo

Non-astrologically, the concept of reincarnation usually is tied with karma in that people you meet and interact with in this life most likely had some connection with you in your past life, which is probably why you're meeting them in this life again. That's always how I was told about reincarnation, like endless fluctuating, give-and-take in relationships, be it positive or negative. I've never delved into past-live astro, though. Just thinking the thoughts I had not related to astro.

But that's really only if you believe in reincarnation. Take waybread's example if you don't.