way did he cut me off

Neda

I met this guy in October and we had really good chemistry and we also connected on intelecul level. problem was that we live some 500 km apart but we managed to see each other. he told me that he is really into me and can't wait to see me agin.
and then he just turned cold on me stopt communication , only think he does is liking my photos on facebook.
I just keep wondering what happened and why.
So i casted a horary chart with question way did he cut me off? hoping I will get some clarification on meter.
I've got early asc so I don't know if chart is evan readable.
I can see that Iam Mercury and rx. He is Jupiter and there is applying square so something with difficulties and separation.

Attachments

• hora.jpg
    hora.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

virgo18

I met this guy in October and we had really good chemistry and we also connected on intelecul level. problem was that we live some 500 km apart but we managed to see each other. he told me that he is really into me and can't wait to see me agin.
and then he just turned cold on me stopt communication , only think he does is liking my photos on facebook.
I just keep wondering what happened and why.
So i casted a horary chart with question way did he cut me off? hoping I will get some clarification on meter.
I've got early asc so I don't know if chart is evan readable.
I can see that Iam Mercury and rx. He is Jupiter and there is applying square so something with difficulties and separation.

He was exaggerating with his interest towards you. What he said 2 you may be the same thing he says to other people he meets. (Jupiter in Sag - Mercury's fall) = you fell under his charms = your ruler in quesited's 1st.

He is BS. For real interest you want hus ruler en your 1dt house.

He is ok with his love situation right now. No looking for anything more than having fun. While you can make a good lover for him, he does not suit you, does not reward energy to you.

Let it go and. Don't lose more energy and time thinking about this dude.

Why did he cut you up? He is not that into you, he was just having fun.

Last edited:

Neda

He was exaggerating with his interest towards you. What he said 2 you may be the same thing he says to other people he meets. (Jupiter in Sag - Mercury's fall) = you fell under his charms = your ruler in quesited's 1st.

He is BS. For real interest you want hus ruler en your 1dt house.

He is ok with his love situation right now. No looking for anything more than having fun. While you can make a good lover for him, he does not suit you, does not reward energy to you.

Let it go and. Don't lose more energy and time thinking about this dude.

Why did he cut you up? He is not that into you, he was just having fun.
Yes maybe hes not that ito me. But he resives me coz Mercury in Pisces. I was wondering if he has some problems with his job coz he has said something about it to me.

Last edited:

virgo18

Yes maybe hes not that ito me. But he resives me coz Mercury in Pisces. I was wondering if he has some problems with his job coz he has said something about it to me.

He receiving you and in his house means that you are the keener and you act in such a way that is beneficial for him. But it is not the other way around.
He sees you ad a nice person. Just that.

Could be his job or whatever excuse, what matters is that theres nothing promising between you.

Last edited: