who stole my flowers pots from my front yard?

millionora

hello all,

This past wednesday i had my two flower pots stolen from my front yard? Coincidentally, when i review the security cameras nothing shows up...its sensor based so nothing was recorded. So i cast a chart in hopes of discoverin who stole them and will i recover them (they were a bit expensive and very heavy).

So my chart now shows Venus asc which is me in the 9th house along with POF there too. Moon is in my 4th house in AQU at 3 degrees. I was wondering about the signifacator for my flower pots, I will use ruler of my second house which would make mars in cap in my fourth. My sons seem to think it was a lady neighbor but those pots are just to heavy for a female to carry them off without help. Lets say it was then that would make her Jupiter ruler of my 3rd house which is in my second house of flower pots. the moon next make a aspect to saturn which is ruler of my home and ruler the end of the matter. With me being above the horizon im almost inclined to think i will not recover the pots. Also with Pluto being in my 4th too conjunct mars (ruler of my pots)...could it be her husband??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_who_stole_my_flower_pots.80879.19169.jpg
    astro_2gw_who_stole_my_flower_pots.80879.19169.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 17