Some jokes about modern astrologers you guys will find funny.

Here they are.

What did the modern astrologer have for breakfast?

Scorpion shaped pancakes because he thought they would give him super-powers.

Why does the modern astrologer have a Scorpion statue in his house that he spent his entire life savings on?

Because he worships Scorpios.

What did the modern astrologer say when the cops pulled him over?

Don't you dare give me a ticket, I have Mars in Scorpio!!!!

A modern astrologer walks into a bar...

Looks at the bartender and says "I am a Scorpio, where is my free drink?"

A 5'3 120 lb modern astrologer with skinny arms and legs is in line at a club and runs into a bouncer who would not let him in

So he says "you really want to do this bro? Don't mess with my mars in Scorpio man!"

Why did the modern astrologer give all of his life savings to a tax collector?

Because the tax collector told him he was born in early November.

Why did the modern astrologer go to the Savanna and start provoking a pride of hungry lions?

Because according to him, all leos are wimps.

Why did the modern astrologer let a scorpion sting him?

Because he thought it would make him invincible, since he worships Scorpios.

Chrysalis

Ive got a joke :biggrin:

How many members of your sign does it take to change a lightbulb ?

Capricorn: I ain't got time for these foolish jokes.

Whoam1

Ooh I got one.

What did the AC/Stellium Scorpio Dom. with an 8th house moon aspecting Pluto (Mercury, Pluto-Chiron-Blackmoon,Venus all in Scorpio) say to AstroAssist?

"I thought I was obsessed!" 😂😆😵

So how are you getting on with your sun-Scorpio supervisor these days, AstroAssist?

I left my workplace and recently got an offer from one of the best firms in the industry. Now granted the reason I still ask is because that one is a snake who will try to stalk me around and use me as leverage to enhance his career despite his lack of skills in the profession.

In case you're wondering, I am not going to take your advice of laying over and playing dead or trying to get along with that fiend who is just trying to scheme my downfall.