Confusion : what a confusion!

Seymour

Confusion : what a confusion! And what to do?

I remember it was back in 2009 or so, the last time i wrote about Astrology in an on-line forum. I was all concerned about finding girls, about my lack of luck ( word game :biggrin: ) in love concerns and all of those things.
I don't remember if I was exactly in THIS forum, but i remember a person who said after he had a look at my chart something like " you might have an emotional breakdown at an age around 21 " ... - Uhmmm Yeah :bandit: .....kinda strong statement, how can he be so sure about that?- I thought in that moment, so I didn't keep the discussion on about it and ....

Guess what? It happened exactly , and sadly what I was told to prepare for....................

It was like a year ago when my dark period started. It was around March 2012 ...And Yes, when It happened it looked like I had everything i ever wanted in my life. I wanted a girl, and I had it. I was at university, and I was free to study whenever, however and with whoever I wanted, I was in perfect health condition and ... it seemed there was NOTHING going wrong in my life. I found a girl, a lovely girl in 2010 and I was at her home, sitting on her sofa when I had my first anxiety attack, in March 2012 . From there it has been all a continuous struggle for me: anxiety, fears, strange feelings popping up arising from the inside. I Just really couldn't understand a **** nothing of what was happening. I went to the psyco, with the help of my parents. I am still going there, as this period seems not over yet. My problems are not that bad for a drug treatment, but I suffered and I am suffering really really a lot. From 2012 when these problems started to now, a year after, many things has changed. I broke up with my girl a month ago or so, I am struggling to find a work in the field meteorology doing the physic studies ( instead of literature university that i left ), and I met some new friends, I left away some others, I changed home and now i live in the city ( i was living in the suburbs before ) ...

Many things has changed. I tried to make changes in my life. And with the time passing i learnt how to manage my anxiety problems. The fact is, that i can't say its over yet. Instead of anxiety, sometimes I feel confusion, anger, a sense of uncertainity that i really can't see where it comes from. I feel very nervous at times, and i get into this state of feeling even with my parents and my friends as well. It looks like I can't take decisions. Talking about my girl still, for example ( now its ex-girl as we broke up a month ago as I said ) ... one day i feel like " yeah, we broke up but i wanna be friend anyway " , the other day I feel like " no, **** i can't stand her I want to remove her from my life i hate her oh man ... "
I am still seeing a psycologist who is helping me and in fact I can't deny i am improving. But still I feel like I do not have control of my self and of what it's happening to me. It looks like I act because of the flow of these feelings that sometimes keep coming up inside me, and they cause struggle, tension, anger and sometimes still anxiety inside me.
I feel like my mind it's not the same I had like when i was younger, it looks like i just can't understand what I am doing and what's happening in my life...In fact...what's the direction am I going to? :crying: And, apart from that...Why it happened? What there Is and there was in my life, that is causing me all of this emotional-bad-situation? I am still looking to find the answer to these questions ( with the help of persons who are looking at me )
But I came here for a thing...IF it was possible to see from my chart when all of this struggling and hard period started, IS it possible also to see when it will end???? Will I find my peace again? Yeah, I am asking if you think you can "foresee" when this period of bad times will end ...I know it's a big question, but ....
I'm sorry if my english is bad, and if the answer itself its hard to give
I'll really appreciate every constructive and helpful response from you guys
thanks for your attention,
Emanuele

PS: You can see my char even in my signature as well ( even in the time is wrong of 7 minutes there ) !

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_emanuele_cifalino_hp.83225.20183.gif
    astro_w2at_01_emanuele_cifalino_hp.83225.20183.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Seymour

Re: Confusion : what a confusion! And what to do?

I know it's a quite hard question to answer about...No-one has any considerations?

Seymour

Re: Confusion : what a confusion! And what to do?

Well I believe i'll give it another try, if anyone has any thoughts or something...

Zarathu

Account Closed
You are going to have to be a little more specific. I read your long post, and it appears that you are seeing a therapist now, and you are improving.

But we need several things(or I do anyhow):

1. What is your definition of peace? Lack of having any challenges? What?

2. And once you give us this definition, specifically what part of your life do you want to see the improvement and how?

If you write a vague request that is really all over the lot, with terms that can mean lots of things to lots of people, nobody is going to take their time to help you figure it out.

You have to go half way here.

Seymour

You are going to have to be a little more specific. I read your long post, and it appears that you are seeing a therapist now, and you are improving.

But we need several things(or I do anyhow):

1. What is your definition of peace? Lack of having any challenges? What?

2. And once you give us this definition, specifically what part of your life do you want to see the improvement and how?

If you write a vague request that is really all over the lot, with terms that can mean lots of things to lots of people, nobody is going to take their time to help you figure it out.

You have to go half way here.
I am sorry. You are totally right so I think I'll try to answer. What I was trying to ask IS if, reading my natal chart, was it possible to see a correlation between astrology AND psycology. Between the period of crisis i'm passing by and what my chart does actually says about me.
And yes, obviously the part of life I would like to see improvements in is my personal life. First of all managing and overcoming these bad/anxious/angry feelings i'm facing in this period. Which, that thing, would surely give me peace. I know it's a hard topic the correlation between psycology and astrology and that it's not easy giving an answer, but...

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am sorry. You are totally right so I think I'll try to answer. What I was trying to ask IS if, reading my natal chart, was it possible to see a correlation between astrology AND psychology. Between the period of crisis i'm passing by and what my chart does actually says about me.
And yes, obviously the part of life I would like to see improvements in is my personal life. First of all managing and overcoming these bad/anxious/angry feelings i'm facing in this period. Which, that thing, would surely give me peace. I know it's a hard topic the correlation between psychology and astrology and that it's not easy giving an answer, but...

Let me see if I get this right?

1. You are asking whether the difficulties that you are experiencing emotionally are shown in you natal chart as potentials?

2. You want to know what the current challenges you have to experience are, and if they might include a perpetuation of your current out of control limbic system?

3. And since you've asked a whole series of questions like this in the past about emotional instability, your mother, etc. I'm wondering what part of the previous answers that were given needs to be enlarged for you.

People have over-riding concerns on forums such as this--and they tend to ask them again and again. But since we can all look at a poster's previous questions, and if we see that the poster has already had numerous related questions answered by lots of people, this tends to cause current and past people to not answer again unless the poster magnifies their questions to share what they didn't understand or didn't get answered in previous questions.

I am trying to be helpful here. Certainly we can find the things in your charts(natal, progressed, persona, returns, etc) but people already have, and clearly you are not satisfied with previous answers. It would be helpful if you could explain why you are not satisfied with previous answers.

Last edited:

ptolemy

The Fidaria periods and your question.

One technique we can use in a long term question such as yours is a

Renaissance model of prediction known as the Fidaria.

Each planet rules a period of time and the dignity and aspects operate

during that time frame. This can useful in looking at the the bigger picture of

your question within a predictive framework.

Jupiter Saturn opposition.

From June 2011 you entered the Jupiter period. Jupiter sounds big and

great but looking at your chart we can see two things. Saturn is in

opposition to the planet and Mars is conjunct Jupiter.

The combination of Mars and Saturn on the Jupiter indicate anger and

depression caused by frustration and negative feelings.

The Jupiter also rules your eighth house and that is also a dark and murky

house. This is the chart showing anger (Mars) and Depression and frustration (Saturn).

So what happens next?

From now until November 2014, you are in the period of Mars.

Mars is not too bad as it is conjunct Jupiter and so allows Jupiter to be

itself a little more. However it is still opposition Saturn. This explains

why you recently feel slightly better (from Jupiter) but still frustrated and low (Saturn).

Mars rules the 12th house so there is still a sense of feeling helpless at times.

images

Just tell me when this ends?

From November 2014 right through to late 2016 you enter the period of the

Sun. This is a good period as it is sextile Jupiter and the Moon. This is

very much about no longer being under a depression (Saturn).

The Sun also rules the 5th it is a real lucky period. A winning time.

A project of importance to you, a woman and authority shine on you as a

reflection of the lucky and magnetic shine you know you have at times.

images

Adding returns, transits and progressions.

We can add other detailed tools to see whats going on. But as this is brief

you can see that currently transit Saturn is square your Mars. This confirms the

Fidaria with blocked feelings and frustration even anger. This will tend to ease by the

end of the year but as we have discussed a real change will not be seen until late 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0K5T0AqVlY

Hope for the future.

Saturn has silenced you like the night and yet the Sun fidaria will

see you rise again. Even more encouraging is that from 2035 (44yrs old) to 2045 (54yrs

old) you are in a very long Sun Period. The best and happiest years of your life are in those

years. 2015, 2016 and 2024 are the same as above. Not every chart has a Sun

receiving a sextile from both Jupiter and the Moon all you was missing was the timing

for when it would be seen.

A personal song about you and your chart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHBjWttvO4

Keep up your Meterology, if you are interested in astrology and weather prediction go over

and see Carolyn Egan at, Weather Sage. There are weather predictions, books and articles

there. A free book by the Astrometerologist Dr Irving Krick, the founder of Planalytics,

the largest commerical weather company in the world can be found at Weather Sage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

images

Last edited: