Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 04-19-2010, 12:33 AM

alarmed...wow...what the !

So, I have been having trouble with right sided pain for about 10months. I complained to my doctor last week. She completed an ultrasound and called me and told me I have several liver cysts but is sending me for a colonoscopy.

I have been sort of looking into this by googling. I have increasing discomfort, distention in my stomach, feel nausea, cant bend or squat...just plain uncomfortable. I am a tad nervous as most cysts you do not feel.
So I pulled this chart "do i have liver cancer' and this is what I got.

I am libra fairly strong in my own sign but I am in the 8th house of death, surgery, fear, anguish.
Jupiter rules the sixth and the ruler of the 6th is Pisces which rules the liver.
Jupiter is in its own sign and implies expansion and distension.
Now venus has already passed a sextile to jupiter...does this separating sextile imply no or I have had it for awhile?

The moon has already passed a square to jupiter again...does this imply something just passed. So does this imply the doctor ruling it out?

The moon will next sextile the sun in the 7th of doctors...maybe another meeting...does this imply health or concern or a yes?

Venus is forming an inconjunction to saturn, ruler of 4th house of endings. It is with in one degree. Now many do not use the quincux but others do and it implies that the querant will need to make an adjustment. We see saturn is in the 12th house of confinement and of something hidden.

I have read to in Anthony Louis book "Horary Plain and Simple" pg. 83

Quote:
The quincux relates naturally to the sixth and 8th houses, each being five houses from the first. Quincunxes suggest sixth and eighth houses issues such as illnes, service, distress, drudgery, surgery, injury , death , taxes or joint finances. ...While quincunxes do not qualify as traditional major aspects, they can often be informative in a horary chart.
Any thoughts...point wise jupiter is two degrees stronger than venus by Astrowins calculations. Saturn is very weak so I am not sure what that implies if there is a need to adjust to saturn and it is weak, retro, peregrine.

Jupiter exalts venus or the illness invites me? hmm
Venus does not receive jupiter..I think that is good.

Now note the 4th house cusp is occupied by the north node implying a fate at the ending of life!

I do not see anything conjunct the part of death or illness. this to me has contradictory indications.

Does this imply that I have something wrong with my liver as I already know and shown thus by the separating sextile of venus to jupiter in Pisces?
The quincux to saturn implying some possibility of confinement but not great?

The north node at the 4th cusp emphasizing the end of life is a fated thing? and in saturn implying not right now?

Well I would love some opinions. I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac with a virgo moon .

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 04-19-2010, 01:11 AM

Re: alarmed...wow...what the !

Would you be willing to post the chart?

“What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one." - The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus
Unread 04-19-2010, 04:42 AM

Although therapeutic horaries are frequent for me in my practice:
-I never do "will I die?" or "do I have a terminal illness?" or "do I have cancer?" horaries; why? because I sincerely believe that there are certain limits to horary-that the technique is not always the best source of information in all and every situation (others may disagree with me here: however this is my strongly held opinion)

For these types of health questions (serious, manifesting chronic diseases, potential neoplastic/malignant situations) I feel more confident with:
-a decumbiture chart, or, better yet,
-either the most recent solar return chart or a natal chart (which I then subject to simple symbolic progression)

If you'd like, posting a solar return chart, or giving your birth time/place data, I would make (my style) of astro-therapeutic analysis regarding the issue of your concern.
Unread 04-19-2010, 11:36 PM

I did not post the chart? Lord...where was my head...here it is

the second is 2009 solar return....of course my next one is in June so..?
But Dr. Farr I do appreciate the look..had a lot of health problems this year.
My natal chart is attached with my signature...the www.astrology in blue
Attached Images
File Type: gif doihavelivercancer.gif (57.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: gif solar2009.gif (54.4 KB, 4 views)
Unread 04-22-2010, 09:05 AM

(Disclaimer: the following is my own opinion regarding what I understand as several astrological factors regarding this Solar Return chart)

Method: Whole Sign

+Jupiter main hepatic significator, Venus ruler of liver
+Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Neptune, Moon. often involved in cysts (Cancer sign also)
+Virgo connected with abdominal region and organs

1) what accounts for the liver situation in the SR?
-Jupiter, Neptune, Moon all elevated in 10th house, showing prominence of organs/conditions affinitive to these planets
-all the above conjunct with each other
-all the above (in Aquarius) disposited by Saturn
-Part of Chronic Imbalance (asc+mars-saturn) = 13Capricorn33; thus Saturn is dispositor (=significator) of chronic ill health in this SR;
-Saturn posited in Virgo (sign affinitive to abdomen.abdominal organs), in conjunction with Part of Fortune (also placed in that sign; POF = significator of the subject in this type of chart analysis)
-including Part of Chronic Imbalance, the element Earth dominates this chart; Saturn representative of elemental earth (cysts, etc, examples of excess earth; sluggishness of function also)

-Venus in ascendant, prominent thereby, in rulership, conjunct Mars (could show sub-acute inflammatory condition affecting liver-Venus co-ruler-coming from Mars; also could point to painfulness of region, from Mars influence)

-Significator of POF = Mercury; Mercury in earth sign, Taurus, in 1st house (demonstrating its prominence), disposited by Venus (co-affinitive of liver along with Jupiter); Mercury squares Jupiter (liver), Neptune (cysts)

-Dragon's Tail barely (43 minutes) posited in Cancer (cysts, etc) in 3rd house

2) Mitigating (benefic) influences
-Sun longitudinally conjunct Mintaka, a constructive star of Saturn-Jupiter-
Mercury quality, yielding "good fortune" (all stellar indications are from Robson)
-Moon (part of the conjunction with Neptune and Jupiter) longitudinally conjunct Sadalsud, a constructive star of Mercury-Saturn quality; with Moon yields "favorable results"
-Part of Fortune trines Part of Chronic Imbalance (a significantly benefic situation: indicates substantial modification of the Part of Chronic Imbalance's malefic ramifications)
-Part of Chronic Imbalance longitudinally conjunct Ascella, a highly constructive star of Mercury-Jupiter quality, yielding "good fortune and happiness" (this is also a significant benefic modification of the Part of Chronic Imbalance ramifications)

My opinion, over-all: from the above it is clear to me that elementally there is an extreme excess of earth, which must be balanced;
+I believe that the astrological influences relating to Jupiter/Venus/Saturn, especially, account for the location of the problem (as determined by the diagnostic medical evaluation), as well as the nature of the problem;
+ I believe that the mitigating benefic influences are very strong, that these argue against subject's expressed fear of what "might be" involved, and that they bode well for restoration to health.
Unread 04-22-2010, 11:58 AM

Wow, that was really cool and helpful.
Is there anything that I can do to help with the imbalance or the extreme of excess of earth? Diet, herbs, exercises.
I have taken up yoga again...just 20 minute routine in the morning, and walking a lot more...
but this year I have had skin cancers diagnosed and removed as well as a double hernia and more recently rosacea so as you can see it has been quite virgo and saturn......

Thank you so much.

Tags
alarmedwowwhat